Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Is there a line people shouldnt cross

Go down 
+9
gongkid06
JohnReid1
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
Fux de Lux
villarule19
thegunman84
grendelsdad
Sexton Hardcastle
Junior
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

Is there a line  people shouldnt cross Empty
PostSubject: Is there a line people shouldnt cross   Is there a line  people shouldnt cross EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:03 pm

I mean i say the more contreversial the better but wwe in past and present have done things such
people kayfabe dieing
people getting run over
people geting cock chopped off
people bieng set on fire.
So the question i ask in todays modern day and world is there a line that storylines shouldnt cross?
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Is there a line people shouldnt cross   Is there a line  people shouldnt cross EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:07 pm

nope, i say push the boundires and get the press coverage
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: Is there a line people shouldnt cross   Is there a line  people shouldnt cross EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:28 pm

As long as it is done professionally and in an entertaining manner, I have very little problems with anything. Unfortunately the WWE seems to be unable to do anything shocking and at the same time remain professional and entertaining, so maybe they should stop that.

To put on the No-Go list: Mark Henry making out with Mae Young, Mae Young being pregnant, giving birth to a hand.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grendelsdad
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Is there a line people shouldnt cross   Is there a line  people shouldnt cross EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:41 pm

Bwhahaha that hand birth is still classic Wrestlecrap. I pissed myself laughing at the whole Katie Vick incident with HHH dressed as Kane, shagging a mannequin that's supposed to be Katie Vicks corpse, some crap spurts out of her head and he proclaims, 'I screwed her brains out'. Most people found it offensive, but I've got a sick sense of humour.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Is there a line people shouldnt cross   Is there a line  people shouldnt cross EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:43 pm

wwe should indeed hire me for these issues, im currently working on the most contraversial and sick murder scene in history, well up there atleast.

obv i could tone down for the titan towers crew though 8)
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Is there a line people shouldnt cross   Is there a line  people shouldnt cross EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:43 pm

that was in my haitaius [spelt wrong but meh] sickening as this is any vids?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Is there a line people shouldnt cross   Is there a line  people shouldnt cross EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:46 pm

eyy?
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Is there a line people shouldnt cross   Is there a line  people shouldnt cross EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:50 pm

katie vick thing
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: Is there a line people shouldnt cross   Is there a line  people shouldnt cross EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:54 pm

There ya go

I think I would've found this more entertaining if it hadn't been in my haia... hita... break, as well. I haven't seen this live, nor the hand-incident, just read about it. Maybe in the context of the weekly shows there have been some mitigating circumstances... probably not, though.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Is there a line people shouldnt cross   Is there a line  people shouldnt cross EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:57 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Is there a line people shouldnt cross   Is there a line  people shouldnt cross EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:02 pm

I think boundaries are there to be pushed. The only 1 that should stay un touched is absed around religion. Mohammed hussain as a terr or ist should never of been attempted or tried.

It is offensive to many. Everything else is just good fun
Back to top Go down
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

Number of posts : 547

PostSubject: Re: Is there a line people shouldnt cross   Is there a line  people shouldnt cross EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:42 pm

grendelsdad wrote:
As long as it is done professionally and in an entertaining manner, I have very little problems with anything. Unfortunately the WWE seems to be unable to do anything shocking and at the same time remain professional and entertaining, so maybe they should stop that.

To put on the No-Go list: Mark Henry making out with Mae Young, Mae Young being pregnant, giving birth to a hand.

grendelsdad wrote:
There ya go

I think I would've found this more entertaining if it hadn't been in my haia... hita... break, as well. I haven't seen this live, nor the hand-incident, just read about it. Maybe in the context of the weekly shows there have been some mitigating circumstances... probably not, though.

Damn, I didn't know about that. That is disgusting!
Holy shit, what a crap!!
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: Is there a line people shouldnt cross   Is there a line  people shouldnt cross EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:53 pm

And now that you have seen it, you can never un-see it!

I have some ideas for future line-crossing gimmicks:

Cannibalism Gimmick: After each match he will right out eat his beaten opponent. Could be used whenever a wrestler needs to be re-packaged. Cannibal Guy beats him, eats him, three weeks break, et voila: Ready to debut with a fresh new gimmick.

Third World Kid Gimmick: Starving kid from Africa or South America gets upset victories over fat Americans like JBL, but somehow keeps on starving. Could turn into the Cannibalism Gimmick over time.

Nazi/ Klan Gimmick: Two words: Alex Wright. He could have the Chickenwing as a finisher and call it "Wright Wing".

Gang Rape Gimmick: Dig out Val Venus and the Godfather, let them join a stable, turn them heel and unleash them on the Divas!

Bestiality Gimmick: A guy who loves himself some animals. Each week another animal could be his valet: A sheep, a cow, a chicken. All the possibilities.

I shall personally sue WWE, should they dare to steal my ideas.
Back to top Go down
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

Number of posts : 547

PostSubject: Re: Is there a line people shouldnt cross   Is there a line  people shouldnt cross EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 3:21 pm

grendelsdad wrote:
And now that you have seen it, you can never un-see it!

I have some ideas for future line-crossing gimmicks:

Cannibalism Gimmick: After each match he will right out eat his beaten opponent. Could be used whenever a wrestler needs to be re-packaged. Cannibal Guy beats him, eats him, three weeks break, et voila: Ready to debut with a fresh new gimmick.

Third World Kid Gimmick: Starving kid from Africa or South America gets upset victories over fat Americans like JBL, but somehow keeps on starving. Could turn into the Cannibalism Gimmick over time.

Nazi/ Klan Gimmick: Two words: Alex Wright. He could have the Chickenwing as a finisher and call it "Wright Wing".

Gang Rape Gimmick: Dig out Val Venus and the Godfather, let them join a stable, turn them heel and unleash them on the Divas!

Bestiality Gimmick: A guy who loves himself some animals. Each week another animal could be his valet: A sheep, a cow, a chicken. All the possibilities.

I shall personally sue WWE, should they dare to steal my ideas.

Sure they will. Better do a patent on this, before I call Vinny.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Is there a line people shouldnt cross   Is there a line  people shouldnt cross EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 3:25 pm

lol you can see it now
headlining Wrestlemania Cena vs Batista on will be eaten

Theres no real line they could cross that would bother me that much, i just hope they keep Mae Young and her knockers of TV!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Is there a line people shouldnt cross   Is there a line  people shouldnt cross EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 3:25 pm

Anybody ever hear of 'Madigan's Miracle'? Madigan was a writer for WWE and was seen as their golden boy, and could do no wrong. One day he came up with a new gimmick idea, he started the pitch with a video of the holocaust and proceeded to tell of the character of Baron von Nazi or some shit like that. Basically it was Universal Soldier, as a Nazi who had been frozen for years, and he wanted paul heyman to be the one to bring him back and do his bidding because he's Jewish. madigan even goose-stepped around the board room. Vince apparently just said nothing, got up and left the room, shaking his head as he went.
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: Is there a line people shouldnt cross   Is there a line  people shouldnt cross EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 3:40 pm

Damn. Just damn. That's all I can say about that Madigan guy. I am very happy about Vince's reaction to this one, imagine what WWE would be like today if he had said "Yeah great, let us do that!"

But it is sobering to find out that, no matter how silly or sick my mock suggestions for gimmicks get, there is probably much worse being contrived by the WWE Think Tank even as I type this.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Is there a line people shouldnt cross   Is there a line  people shouldnt cross EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:12 pm

im going to be honest i think the nazi gimmick would of been hillarious no offence but still hillarious
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: Is there a line people shouldnt cross   Is there a line  people shouldnt cross EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:26 pm

None taken. But harsh storylines like Nazi Gimmicks always sound more doable on paper than they are in real life. It sounds fun writing about The Arian Barbarian, but if you really realized such a gimmick it would all go to hell. There would be Swastika-flags, military marches, book burnings, all that shit, and all you would left to be thinking would be: "Oookay, not such a good idea..."
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Is there a line people shouldnt cross   Is there a line  people shouldnt cross EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:27 pm

i think its time for mafish to dig out his jbl nazi avatar taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Is there a line people shouldnt cross   Is there a line  people shouldnt cross EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:46 pm

I read that gimmick... Made me laugth that vince actually said no...Considering he wanted to be his grand daughters father
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Is there a line people shouldnt cross   Is there a line  people shouldnt cross EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 5:05 pm

Yup, incest is perfectly acceptable, but Nazi cyborgs are a big no, no.
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: Is there a line people shouldnt cross   Is there a line  people shouldnt cross EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 5:07 pm

Maybe each member of the writing team has a limited amount of offensive, gross and stupid storylines that are going to be accepted, and Vince had already exceeded his limit with his rehashed death scenario.
Back to top Go down
JohnReid1
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: Is there a line people shouldnt cross   Is there a line  people shouldnt cross EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:29 pm

Sicker the better. Bad press is good press. If they go over the top then people will tune in to see what happened and then will continue to watch to see what else they will do
Back to top Go down
gongkid06
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract

Country : Is there a line  people shouldnt cross NorthernIreland-1

Number of posts : 307

PostSubject: Re: Is there a line people shouldnt cross   Is there a line  people shouldnt cross EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 9:11 pm

I agree, but it has to be done professionally. If they can have Mae Young give birth to a fucking hand, then they can do anything they want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a line people shouldnt cross   Is there a line  people shouldnt cross Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there a line people shouldnt cross
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next