Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania. Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania.   Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania. EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:56 am

Daniel Bryan takes on Sheamus at Wrestlemania. I'm now starting to think Bryan will and retain the title. Daniel Bryan hasn't confronted (that I can remember) Sheamus, or ran in and attacked him from behind. Sheamus has twice ran in to throw Bryan back into the ring.

Bryan's character at the moment is the weedy scared champion that does anything to get out of winning the title. I think this could hel[ him in his victory.

I'm starting to get the feeling I had at WM20 when Eddie Guererro and Chris Benoit kept and won the titles. Two ex WCW guys closing the show at the biggest stage of them all.

In Punk and Bryan doing the same (in the ring together celebrating, as Cena and Dwayne will close the show). Two ex Indy guys in the ring together showing that they have made it.

Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania.   Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania. EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:39 pm

I know where you are coming from but the Bryan angle, in my eyes, has been done all wrong. If they went with the route of him actually cashing in at Mania and beating however the champ was it would tee it up perfectly for that moment but they didn't.

In actual fact what they've done isn't bad but like you say the cowardly champion has never screwed Sheamus, at the end of the day the guy who should've beat him is Big Show. Instead I get the feeling they will blowoff the Bryan cowardly champ storyline losing to Sheamus who has had nothing to do with Bryan for a year, seems like a missed opportunity to me.

Also, the Rumble winner I think for the last 3 or 4 years hasn't won at Wrestlemania so WWE will not want their 'Rumble by numbers' messed up by the amount of Rumble winners that have been losing
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania.   Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania. EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:23 pm

What angle are you guys referring to?

All I can see is good guy (Sheamus) vs a bad guy (Bryan). This just smacks of a bog standard Smackdown match, there's no angle involved at all.

The match between Cody and Big Show has more planning to it than this! All I can think is that jericho was going to win the Rumble, it got switched to Sheamus on a swerve, and now they have no idea how to build an actual story between them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania.   Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania. Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania.
Page 1 of 1