Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Man attacks kid who killed him on Call of Duty

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Country : Man attacks kid who killed him on Call of Duty Untitl11

Number of posts : 5679

Man attacks kid who killed him on Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Man attacks kid who killed him on Call of Duty   Man attacks kid who killed him on Call of Duty EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:12 pm

Quote :
A MAN of 46 throttled a schoolboy after the lad killed his online war game character.
Dad-of-three Mark Bradford flipped when the 13-year-old gloated over beating him at Call Of Duty: Black Ops.

He stormed to the nearby house where the boy was playing with a friend and grabbed his throat, leaving a scratch and reddening of the neck.

An adult is believed to have pulled Bradford away before he walked out without a word.

Cops were called and Bradford, of St Budeaux, Plymouth, was arrested and charged with assault by beating.

Imaginary battle ... Call Of Duty
Local magistrates heard he was on his PlayStation in his one-bedroom flat when he linked up with the boy, who cannot be named, using microphones over the internet.

Prosecutor Gareth Warden said: "Mr Bradford was 'killed' during the game and the boy called him a name."

Defending, Tracey Baker said Bradford had mental health issues and, provoked by the taunt, "just lost it".

He admitted assault and was bailed for sentencing next month.

After the hearing, Bradford said he had apologised to the boy — a neighbour who he already knew — and they have since played online.

The lad's mum, 33, called him "pathetic".

Makers of Call Of Duty have been accused of glamorising violence.

Saw this and it made me laugh.

Although typical Sun, chucking in the last sentence as a way of justifying it.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Country : Man attacks kid who killed him on Call of Duty England-1

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Man attacks kid who killed him on Call of Duty   Man attacks kid who killed him on Call of Duty EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:30 pm

I agree with you on the Sun part as this has nothing to do with “Call of Duty glamourising violence” as that incident could have happened on any game that is online such as Fifa 12 for an example and the blame should be laid squarely at the 2 idiots playing as both people in this story sound like dickheads, the man for being a sore loser attacking a kid and the kid for being a bad winner mouthing off and showing lack of sportsmanship... oh and they are both still playing against each other, WTF?

Some on here may take issue with my comment slagging both off, but seriously I hate fuckers who take video games too seriously and spout crap like “I pwned u noob” and “I am l33t” aswell as people who kick off because they lost as it's just a game.
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Country : Man attacks kid who killed him on Call of Duty England-1

Number of posts : 2037

PostSubject: Re: Man attacks kid who killed him on Call of Duty   Man attacks kid who killed him on Call of Duty EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:55 pm

taking th piss out o

Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Country : Man attacks kid who killed him on Call of Duty Ireland

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Man attacks kid who killed him on Call of Duty   Man attacks kid who killed him on Call of Duty EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:59 pm

Reasons like this is why the privacy function was built into games. It's why I use it so I can only hear my friends.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man attacks kid who killed him on Call of Duty   Man attacks kid who killed him on Call of Duty Empty

Back to top Go down

Man attacks kid who killed him on Call of Duty
Page 1 of 1