Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

WWE Superstars' Favourite Wrestlers

Go down 
+2
Worthy
feяgie22
6 posters
AuthorMessage
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

WWE Superstars' Favourite Wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: WWE Superstars' Favourite Wrestlers   WWE Superstars' Favourite Wrestlers EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:42 pm

Alberto Del Rio:
“You know, I always admired my father. That’s the reason I became a professional wrestler, because I grew up watching him and trying to be like him. So he was my idol – he’s still my idol – but if I were to mention a guy from here, I would say Undertaker. I have so much respect for that man as a performer and also as a person. It’s those guys: my father and Undertaker.”

Alex Riley:
"The Rock. There’s no one better than the Rock. I know people say this all the time and people get on me for saying it a lot because everybody loves the Rock, but everybody loves the Rock for a reason. There’s nothing he couldn’t do. He was 6'5", 260 pounds. I played football at Boston College and he played football at Miami, so I kind of feel like I have something in common with him. He was so dynamic. When he would say he was “electrifying” he truly was. In the ring and the way he moves, there was never a moment where he even looked tired. Unless he was on his back, he was up and firing off. The way he spoke, and his delivery, the way he carried himself and the way he walked – everything he did was entertaining."

Kelly Kelly:
"Growing up I thought 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin was the man. Just everything about him... I would just stare at the TV when he was on, with mouth open just in awe, even to this day still. [When I see him backstage] I run up to him like, 'Oh my god!' and he loves it. We’ll talk and talk about wrestling – it’s really cool to pick his brain."

Natalya:
"The Superstar that I respect more than any other Superstar past or present would probably be my uncle, Bret “The Hitman” Hart. Personally, and professionally, he’s a huge role model for me. One thing that Bret has taught me in my life is to always stand up for what you believe in. Bret’s been really consistent. Whether you like him, whether you hate him, whether you have issues with him – even Shawn Michaels would agree that he is very consistent in his beliefs and he’s very passionate about what he’s fighting for. He’s always taught me to stick to my guns and my convictions and to be the best Nattie that I can possibly be."

Wade Barrett:
"Definitely the British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith. He was a hero of mine when I was a kid and probably one of the main reasons I became a WWE Superstar. The fact that he was from England, I loved that – I was a very patriotic guy as a kid. The British Bulldog was always the biggest and strongest of the guys back in the day, and I was always impressed with how cool he looked and how good his gear was. He came down with the dog and all that stuff. I just bought into the whole thing and he was my guy."

Zack Ryder:
"Zack Ryder. I have revolutionized the WWE. I’ve taken myself from nothing and built myself up to – well, I’m not really anything special right now, but I’m going to be there. I’m getting t-shirts made, the headbands made, all for this YouTube show that I started. I’m the Internet Champion – are you serious, bro? I’m the Internet Champion. I think I’m the man, and I think in a couple of years when you ask me that question I’ll have some more valid points for you."
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstars' Favourite Wrestlers   WWE Superstars' Favourite Wrestlers EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:46 pm

LOL @ Zack Ryder taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstars' Favourite Wrestlers   WWE Superstars' Favourite Wrestlers EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:19 pm

Natalya:
"The Superstar that I respect more than any other Superstar past or present would probably be my uncle, Bret “The Hitman” Hart. Personally, and professionally, he’s a huge role model for me. One thing that Bret has taught me in my life is to always stand up for what you believe in. Bret’s been really consistent.

Absolute bullshit! Bret's the most inconsistent guy in the fucking business! One minute he loves Hogan, one minute he hates Hogan. He'll never work with WWE again, unless it's to make a DVD. He'll take the money for going into the Hall of Fame, but is uncomfortable appearing at Mania to salute the fans. He'll do a job to anyone, apart from Shawn Michaels (and Triple H, he's admitted, but everyone glosses over that).

Bret Hart - biggest damned hypocrit in WWE history.

(I'm not a fan, by the way)
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstars' Favourite Wrestlers   WWE Superstars' Favourite Wrestlers EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:39 pm

Zack Ryder taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
Hardcore Waffles
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hardcore Waffles

Location : Trapped in Matt Hardy's rolls of flab Number of posts : 524 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk
Zack Ryder
Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstars' Favourite Wrestlers   WWE Superstars' Favourite Wrestlers EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:40 pm

Ryder is class

Stone Cold must have pumped Kelly by now
Back to top Go down
harley43033
Backyard Wrestler
Backyard Wrestler
harley43033

Country : WWE Superstars' Favourite Wrestlers UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Ohio, United States Number of posts : 82 Favourite Wrestler : HBK!

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstars' Favourite Wrestlers   WWE Superstars' Favourite Wrestlers EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:35 am

Hardcore Waffles wrote:
Ryder is class

Stone Cold must have pumped Kelly by now

haha... Who wouldn't???
Back to top Go down
http://totalgamingexperience.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstars' Favourite Wrestlers   WWE Superstars' Favourite Wrestlers Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Superstars' Favourite Wrestlers
Page 1 of 1