Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

CM Punk

Go down 
+8
Grecian
Sexton Hardcastle
Mackem
Worthy
boschbourne06
hodge13
Rocky2
feяgie22
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

CM Punk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:47 am

Worthy wrote:
Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
if wwe and roh teamed up it would be bye bye tna. Dont get why wwe dont just help out some smaller companies like feeder clubs in football then loan out guys who may not be in the current plans but are too good for development

I hope ROH doesn't make the same mistake as TNA because I remember when people were talking about TNA the same way they talk about ROH now and the moment TNA gone commercial with it's 2 hour show on Spike TV, it got watered down and turned into the poor mans WCW shit we see now and ROH will be no diffrence once they get commercial.

BTW the idea that you mentioned is already going on with TNA helping ROH by having stars appear on the other shows (ie; Daniels on ROH, Austin Aeries on TNA), but this idea would not work with WWE as they would scrap half of what ROH does now and make them like a poor mans WCW in order to get TV time... also a PG ROH with no blood and banned moves wouldn't work.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

CM Punk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:54 am

Daniels hasn't left has he?
Kid Kash has signed a deal aswell.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

CM Punk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:00 pm

my point was though worthy, wwe sling a bit of money and get roh a good tv deal, and the talent can be exchanged, but wwe would not own them. As i say, like a feeder club. Man utd dont own antwerp or dictate how they play, for example.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

CM Punk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:25 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
my point was though worthy, wwe sling a bit of money and get roh a good tv deal, and the talent can be exchanged, but wwe would not own them. As i say, like a feeder club. Man utd dont own antwerp or dictate how they play, for example.

I see what you mean, but if ROH gets on a bigger network then they'll go the same way as TNA did, so I hope they do get a TV deal, but not to big because current ROH is like what TNA used to be and I hate for them to go the same way.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

CM Punk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:47 pm

Don't ROH already have a upcoming TV deal with the company that owns them?, so don't need WWE's help to get one?. The publicity on the other-hand would do them no harm whatsoever.

Just watched Raw(thanks Fergie), well the first 15mins and the last 20mins, and Punk showed once again he is on another level than anyone in that company.
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

CM Punk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:41 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:

the only problem id see with that is that whenever they sign a guy from tna or roh they have them in developmental for months to learn "the wwe way" so anytime one of these developmental guys does well at roh, they lose some of their hype relearning the wwe way before they get onto wwe tv
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
Sponsored content

CM Punk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2