Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

cm punk

Go down 
+6
podegarudo
Doomhammer
Grecian
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
boschbourne06
world_champ
10 posters
AuthorMessage
world_champ
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
world_champ

Number of posts : 3

cm punk Empty
PostSubject: cm punk   cm punk EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:43 am

which title will cm punk cash in on?
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

cm punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: cm punk   cm punk EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:09 pm

the world title after edge loses to john cena in last man standing match CM Punk will cash it in and win the title for SD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

cm punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: cm punk   cm punk EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:18 pm

Is that not a little obvious though?
A lot of people must be thinking this now and as the WWE want to have more twists and turns to catch the viewers out i.e Matt Hardy being Jeff's attacker instead of Christian.
I think that Edge will win it at Backlash and have a good couple feuds before they think of getting CM Punk to win the strap
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

cm punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: cm punk   cm punk EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:27 pm

yeah it is obvious just what i thinks going to happen as SD have no world champion i thought john cena would be drafted to SD the obvious thing is edge wins at backlash but they could have edge wins at backlash then Punk cashes his MITB in at next PPV but tells edge a couple of weeks before the PPV he's going to cash it in this leads to a normal match so edge doesnt complain that he wasnt ready like last year
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

cm punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: cm punk   cm punk EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:28 pm

I think Punk needs to cash it in this time the same way that RVD did - rather than beating a defenceless champ (which, let's face it, is the heelish way of doing it), he needs to have an actual feud with a champ and win it at a bigger PPV than Backlash.

personally, I'd like to see it happen at Summerslam - if, say, Cena is the champ and Jeff Hardy is the No 1 Contender, Punk could then cash it in a couple of weeks beforehand and make it a Triple Threat. Then, Cena retains by pinning Jeff, Punk could then say he's the number 1 contender as he was never pinned, leading to a feud between Punk and Cena, at the end of which Punk gets the title.

This way, the MITB winner doesn't get the title to start with, he gets a title win off a main eventer, and could be the launchpad for CM Punk to be the next main eventer in WWE.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract
Doomhammer

Number of posts : 329

cm punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: cm punk   cm punk EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:27 pm

Edge beats Cena Last man standing at backlash. Afterwards, punk comes, hits gts, cashes titleshot, wins, and then is both face and continues on.
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

cm punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: cm punk   cm punk EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:59 pm

Quote :
During a recent interview with MetalInjection.net, CM Punk was asked by reporter Robert Pasbani Metal when he might cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase. "My plan is to call somebody out a little bit ahead of time instead of doing the surprise thing," Punk said. "There is a PPV, Judgment Day in Chicago coming up so I might have to do it so I have the hometown advantage."
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

cm punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: cm punk   cm punk EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:02 pm

I just can't see Cena dropping the title so soon after winning it, what would be the point in having him go over at WrestleMania just to drop it three weeks later?

I would rather see Shane be pinned by Orton or another member of Legacy to win the gold, Trips to go absolutely crazy and nail all of Legacy with the Sledgehammer, Punk to run out to the ring and cash in the MitB contract their and then and take the strap off the guy who cost him the WHC last year

Orton and Triple H can then finish off their fued as a plain grudge match or even a power struggle, it doesn't need a title anyway, Cena can go up against The Big Show since Show has won the last two 1 on 1 matches, then they could move things on for Orton taking the strap off Cena around Extreme Rules
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

cm punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: cm punk   cm punk EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:20 pm

Doomhammer wrote:
Edge beats Cena Last man standing at backlash. Afterwards, punk comes, hits gts, cashes titleshot, wins, and then is both face and continues on.

bit boring doing edge in again, unless they will have a massive feud at the top of smackdown Smile

I'd have him try and earn a shot in a differant way, i.e pin the champion in a one on one match before he cashes it in. try and sound honerable etc.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

cm punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: cm punk   cm punk EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:55 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing Punk cash in MITB at One Night Stand after Tommy Dreamer has just won the ECW Championship. Punk destroys Dreamer ending his career, Punk receives some heel heat (Punk would obviously need to go after a much more popular heel to become a proper main event level heel) Punk becomes new ECW Champion and could go back to Smackdown claiming he is the best world champion on both Smackdown and ECW. The current champion on Smackdown could take offence to this (possibly Undertaker) and a new feud is born to find out the Undisputed World Champion of Smackdown and ECW so to speak.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

cm punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: cm punk   cm punk EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:27 pm

CM Punk might cash it in on Randy Orton if he wins the WWE Championship due to the fact that Randy cost him the World Havyweight Championship at Unforgiven last year.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

cm punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: cm punk   cm punk EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:32 pm

Thats the same logic I'm using, I think it would be good storyline progression, although Randy wouldn't have a chance to get it back since he would be on a different brand!

Welcome to the board
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

cm punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: cm punk   cm punk EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:35 pm

what if he cost randy orton the match pre show, or during the ppv. then vicky would moan that the main event is fooked. At which point punk can cut a promo about how she gave edge the chance when he took his mate kofi out, she will do al she can to stop punk but then the breifcase over rides her power etc.

somthing like that but put in a better way lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cm punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: cm punk   cm punk Empty

Back to top Go down

cm punk
Page 1 of 1