Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

CM Punk

Go down 
+8
Grecian
Sexton Hardcastle
Mackem
Worthy
boschbourne06
hodge13
Rocky2
feяgie22
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk   CM Punk EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:56 am

Once again was fucking brilliant.

"I'll kick you in the nuts and you'll like it & smile"

taking th piss out o

The Cena turned up and ruined it.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:26 am

And another thing on Raw where the fuck did McIntyre land, he just disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:00 pm

feяgie22 wrote:

He fell slightly to the right of that giant black mattress (not Mark Henry). You saw one referee attending to Drew. I love the way King tried to describe it. He made it sound like Henry just thought "fuck this". taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:06 pm

I thought that Punk segment was brilliant too. Definately better than the Cena-McMahon confrontation, speaking of McMahon, his character seems to have become a complete pussy.

I didn't think Cena ruined it as much as he usually does. I'm glad they keep bringing up Cena's transformation into the company "man" which like Punk said, is a far cry from Cena's early days in WWE when he was just as confident as Punk. WWE is finally keeping the momentum of a story going, can they be doing something even better and planting the seeds of a Cena heel turn?

I guess Punk has signed a new contract with WWE in reality but one that does give him some time off after MITB. I can't see him beating Cena and unless it is revealed at MITB that Punk signed a new deal with McMahon over the previous week, then Punk is gone in storyline terms.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:25 pm

Punk was brilliant last night, i stayed up to watch it.

Anyone think McMahon will try and screw Punk and either Cena stops him not wanting help to beat Punk or the remnants of new nexus will stop McMahon from interfering?

The thing i think they got over was how afraid McMahon was of losing the belt and how he will do anything to keep it.

I will definitly be staying up for MITB just to see how this plays out even though im expecting a Cena win, but just to see how it happens.

But main events of Christian Vs Orton with its stipulations and Cena Vs Punk must make this a PPV with the best main events for a while
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:50 pm

Once again Punk stole the show with another class promo and i havent looked forward to a wrestling PPV in a long time until now or to see a out come of a match. i had a feeling before watching Raw that Punk would win the championship and the winner of the raw MITB would be forced to cash in on Punk by Vince and win.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:51 pm

Rocky wrote:
feяgie22 wrote:

He fell slightly to the right of that giant black mattress (not Mark Henry). You saw one referee attending to Drew. I love the way King tried to describe it. He made it sound like Henry just thought "fuck this". taking th piss out o

Yeah he missed the safety landing and i saw the referee holding a X signal up which they do when someone gets injured.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:56 pm

feяgie22 wrote:

Quote :
Drew McIntyre got up and walked away on his own after taking the nasty fall with Big Show and Mark Henry off the stage on last night's RAW. While Show and Henry fell on the protected area, Drew apparently fell to the concrete and hit a lighting stand on the way down.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:42 pm

CM Punk must have signed now as they wouldn't build him up this much if he was leaving surely?

Also Colt Cabana keeps getting a mention and even chants of his name, I wonder if he is coming back?

BTW you got to laugh at how it was in Cena's home town and he got less of a pop than the WWF Ice Cream Bars did taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:55 pm

Worthy wrote:
BTW you got to laugh at how it was in Cena's home town and he got less of a pop than the WWF Ice Cream Bars did taking th piss out o

loved that 'I've just made you a million in ice cream sales'

taking th piss out o

special mention for R-Truth's phobias though
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Check out the “bring back WWE Superstars Ice Cream bars” Facebook page which has over 9,000 fans already taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:54 pm

I liked the Zac Ryder sign in the aisle and Vince stared at it.

I didnt think John Cena spoilt the promo to be honest. I think Vince could of done more though.

I'm expecting Colt Cobana to turn up at MITB
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:58 pm

any word from the "GM" yet about vince being back every week now?

and how much of raw is wank matches that should not be on the flagship show and how much is promos and stuff that matters, if its broken down into easilly skippable sections I might catch Raw sometime
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:45 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
any word from the "GM" yet about vince being back every week now?

and how much of raw is wank matches that should not be on the flagship show and how much is promos and stuff that matters, if its broken down into easilly skippable sections I might catch Raw sometime

I taped last night's, show, and watched the first and last segments. No idea babout anything that happened in the middle.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:21 pm

Del Rio was class last night aswell, just went mental with a ladder, glad that cunt Mysterio didnt turn up.

Also

Quote :
Big rumours over the weekend were that MITB will be ‘invaded’ by Colt Cabana, Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli to assist Punk get the win. Cabana has already revealed he will be at MITB but hasn’t said if it will be purely as a fan.

Maybe new Nexus members?
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:36 pm

Nah, I think Punk will move away from New Nexus. I can see Punk forming a stable with those guys though, perhaps they squash Nexus on their first night on RAW?

With the reaction that he was getting last night, is it now safe to call Punk a tweener rather than a preachy heel like he was in his SES days? I wouldn't call him a face yet although he did stick up for the fans.
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Punk proved last night he is no 1 imo.

First and last segments were fantastic, from getting Vince to apologise and the Colt Cabana chants. Am praying that Punk wins and appears in ROH with the title, hopefully wwe have done a deal with them in some way as they are different enough for Vince not to consider them full rivals.

Matches were pretty standard for Raw - ie pretty poor, though Del Rio was cracking as mentioned, Cena squashed Nexus again and Mark Henry did a suprising spot during a run in, surprised the ground could take him and Big Show.

Was Vince looking at the Ryder sign - I watched it back cos I thought so but there was someone dressed as Hogan right by the sign so it might have been him Vince was eyeballing.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:10 pm

I thought it was the Ryder sign, but i think it was the hogan guy, i didnt even notice him.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:14 pm

I was hoping Cena's handicap match would actually be a tag match, with Ryder being his partner.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:32 pm

Rocky wrote:
I was hoping Cena's handicap match would actually be a tag match, with Ryder being his partner.

I was thinking Ryder would get involved as well
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:37 am

if wwe and roh teamed up it would be bye bye tna. Dont get why wwe dont just help out some smaller companies like feeder clubs in football then loan out guys who may not be in the current plans but are too good for development
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:27 am

Is MITB on Sky sports or on PPV?

I'm thinking about staying up and watching this PPV.
It would be nice if the WWE have struck a deal with ROH, and maybe get them some TV time, with the Vince chasing the WWE title down.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:29 am

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
if wwe and roh teamed up it would be bye bye tna. Dont get why wwe dont just help out some smaller companies like feeder clubs in football then loan out guys who may not be in the current plans but are too good for development

I hope ROH doesn't make the same mistake as TNA because I remember when people were talking about TNA the same way they talk about ROH now and the moment TNA gone commercial with it's 2 hour show on Spike TV, it got watered down and turned into the poor mans WCW shit we see now and ROH will be no diffrence once they get commercial.

BTW the idea that you mentioned is already going on with TNA helping ROH by having stars appear on the other shows (ie; Daniels on ROH, Austin Aeries on TNA), but this idea would not work with WWE as they would scrap half of what ROH does now and make them like a poor mans WCW in order to get TV time... also a PG ROH with no blood and banned moves wouldn't work.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:27 am

randy-poffo wrote:
Is MITB on Sky sports or on PPV?

Sky Sports
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:29 am

Worthy wrote:
Sexton Hardcastle wrote:

I hope ROH doesn't make the same mistake as TNA because I remember when people were talking about TNA the same way they talk about ROH now and the moment TNA gone commercial with it's 2 hour show on Spike TV, it got watered down and turned into the poor mans WCW shit we see now and ROH will be no diffrence once they get commercial.

BTW the idea that you mentioned is already going on with TNA helping ROH by having stars appear on the other shows (ie; Daniels on ROH, Austin Aeries on TNA), but this idea would not work with WWE as they would scrap half of what ROH does now and make them like a poor mans WCW in order to get TV time... also a PG ROH with no blood and banned moves wouldn't work.

I dont think the WWE would be allowed to water the product down and ban moves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next