Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings

Go down 
+4
Rocky2
Mackem
Perfect Jack
boschbourne06
8 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country :  Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings Empty
PostSubject: Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings    Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Quote :
A new Nexus faction was formed at last night's WWE SmackDown tapings as Ezekiel Jackson, Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater joined Wade Barrett on WWE's blue brand. The group beat Big Show down after his match with Barrett.

WWE has been teasing Jackson's SmackDown debut for a while now but there was no indication that he would be aligning with Barrett.

Slater and Gabriel were apparently kicked out of CM Punk's Nexus this past Monday on RAW after they couldn't accept their initiations.

Punk's Nexus now consists of himself, Husky Harris, David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty while Barrett's Nexus is made up of himself, Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings    Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:32 pm

i can see this going to Punks Nexus Vs Barretts Nexus At WM if Undertaker isnt fit
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Country :  Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings Ireland

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings    Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Probably.

I guess the initiation was to become straight edge, I had a feeling that Gabriel would leave the group after RAW when Punk beat down Cena he raises his arm in the air but Gabriel didn't.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings    Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:43 pm

I can see it happening even if Taker is fit. It will leave him with Kane.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings    Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:49 pm

Ezekiel Jackson? He was a face on RAW a matter of weeks ago?
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Country :  Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings    Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:56 pm

Perfect Jack wrote:
Probably.

I guess the initiation was to become straight edge, I had a feeling that Gabriel would leave the group after RAW when Punk beat down Cena he raises his arm in the air but Gabriel didn't.

I think he just forgot to raise his arm.

Big Zeke in Nexus cheers
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Country :  Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings    Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:42 pm

The initiation actually had nothing to do with straight edge I don't know if it is still a spoiler but

Spoiler:

I didn't see what Punk did for his initiation
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Country :  Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings    Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:49 pm

Nothing, he was playing with the crowd about jumping of the titantron.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings    Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:40 pm

So it looks like 4 on 4 at mania but that doesn't include Tarver who is apparently healed and Sheffield who still has a little while left with his injury. Zeke is a good move to bring in as they can push him as the inforcer although i do agree it is strange how quickly he's gone from face to heel.

Also will Barrett's nexus wear yellow and black still?
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings    Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:26 pm

i think i said in another topic i could see gabriel and slater siding with barrett, so wasnt too surprised to see them jump over to sd, and to add zeke the faction was a very good move in my eyes, id have a hard time believing that just those 3 could take out someone like show or taker
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings    Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:19 pm

dwindow wrote:
So it looks like 4 on 4 at mania but that doesn't include Tarver who is apparently healed and Sheffield who still has a little while left with his injury. Zeke is a good move to bring in as they can push him as the inforcer although i do agree it is strange how quickly he's gone from face to heel.

Also will Barrett's nexus wear yellow and black still?

i can see Tarver joining punk as wade kicked him out of nexus and Sheffield joining wade as he stuck up for wade to win nxt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings    Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings Empty

Back to top Go down

Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings
Page 1 of 1