Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Nexus: Take Two?

Go down 
+3
Saint Jimmy
boschbourne06
Mackem
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Nexus: Take Two? Empty
PostSubject: Nexus: Take Two?   Nexus: Take Two? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:57 pm

With the match set up between John Cena and Wade Barrett at Hell In A Cell, I think this could be the making of Nexus. If John Cena wins, Nexus dissappear. If Barrett wins, Cena joins Nexus.

After Cena beat most of Nexus at SummerSlam, Nexus seemed to be going down hill and all of the storyline behind them started to look like a waste of time, but on the other hand, I don't think they will get rid of the Nexus - all together. So I can see a Nexus revamp in the future.

I think Barrett will win Cena, meaning Cena will join The Nexus. Now with Cena in the group they should get rid of a few of the guys. John Cena to be the new leader (similar to what Hogan did in WCW with the nWo). Wade Barrett with him along with Skip Sheffield. then bring in Michael Mcgilicutty.

David Otunga, Heath Slater and Michael Tarver out of the Nexus - with Slater moving to Smackdown and the other two guys getting a 'wish you the very best in the future' speech.

So, with John Cena, Wade Barrett, Skip Sheffield (unless his injury is long term then i'd use Husky Harris) and Michael McGilicutty. You have The New Nexus. A possibility of a female in there (Gail Kim perhaps) and for me we have a great faction.

I know you's might think it's been done before with DX and Evelution but I personally think its a mixture of both.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Nexus: Take Two?   Nexus: Take Two? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:04 pm

I think it needs to go as its gone very stail however saying that bringing Cena in would give it that heartbeat it use to have it would be interesting to see how it goes at first i think it'll be Nexus forcing him to do things he doesn't want to do e.g. beat down top faces then i'll take it to where it leads to the point where Cena snaps and you expect him to stand up for himself only for him to continue to beat down say Orton crowd Boo Cena is flat out heel
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Nexus: Take Two?   Nexus: Take Two? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:49 pm

I think Nexus and the individuals in it are fucked either way with this match. If Barret wins then Cenas going to come in and the spotlight is just going to be on him and so every other person in the Nexus apart from Barret are going to play even more bit parts. If Barret loses then after not being able to get any wins in singles and only with interferences, what are the rest of the Nexus going to do. They've been completely buried.
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Nexus: Take Two?   Nexus: Take Two? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:52 pm

I thought when I read the title that you were talking about the people of NXT series 2 after they attacked Low Ki when he was made the winner. I may have missed it, but as far as I can recall nothing has actually came of that, am I right?
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Nexus: Take Two?   Nexus: Take Two? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Saint Jimmy wrote:
I thought when I read the title that you were talking about the people of NXT series 2 after they attacked Low Ki when he was made the winner. I may have missed it, but as far as I can recall nothing has actually came of that, am I right?

Nothing as of yet as far as I know.

As for Nexus, I think it really was, and still ould be a great storyline. Just revamp it and make it great again. With Cena involved it will lead to bigger fueds. If I recall he took a Nexus armband. I think he still has it Suspect
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Nexus: Take Two?   Nexus: Take Two? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 2:56 pm

Theres been a lot of talk of Cena turning heel although I don't think it was meant to be till Mania but he could lose and I hope he does. Cena and Nexus have grown stale and they need each other to revamp themselves
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Nexus: Take Two?   Nexus: Take Two? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:09 pm

Odds of Cena turning heel 1-10000000000
Odds of Cena being the man who rids WWE of anything half interesting. Evens(very generous)

Last edited by bazz23-v2 ®™ on Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Nexus: Take Two?   Nexus: Take Two? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:21 pm

I agree with Bazz as I could see from the moment the Cena vs Nexus rivalry began that Cena will have the last laugh and the Nexus will split up and go back to FCW.
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Nexus: Take Two?   Nexus: Take Two? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:26 pm

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
Odds of Cena turning heel 1-10000000000
Odds of Cena being the man who rids WWE of anything half interesting. Evens

I hate to agree with you but I'm afraid I do.

It would be more interesting if Barrett were to beat Cena and Cena were forced to join Nexus (although I do agree that doing so would take the spotlight away from the other Nexus members). But sadly, where Cena is concerned things tend to be terribly predictable. I think it's far more likely that Cena will beat Barrett in much the same way that he beat the Miz in their feud last year and Nexus will be finished.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nexus: Take Two?   Nexus: Take Two? Empty

Back to top Go down

Nexus: Take Two?
Page 1 of 1