Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Report: TNA In Talks To Move To Monday Nights

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Report: TNA In Talks To Move To Monday Nights Empty
PostSubject: Report: TNA In Talks To Move To Monday Nights   Report: TNA In Talks To Move To Monday Nights EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:40 pm

Quote :
TNA officials and Spike TV executives were thrilled with the iMPACT rating numbers that came in yesterday. As previously reported, iMPACT! drew a 1.5 overall rating (2.2 million viewers) with the show peaking at a 1.9 rating (2.5 million viewers) for start of hour 2, featuring the debut of Hulk Hogan.

TNA President Dixie Carter wrote the following on her Twitter yesterday:

"Thank you, thank you for helping TNA set RECORD ratings in every way last night. We ALL won."

There is now serious discussion within TNA of putting on a weekly Monday night show head-to-head with WWE's RAW. The most likely scenario we've heard would be TNA iMPACT! running from 8-10pm ET, only going head-to-head with RAW for 1 hour.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074

PostSubject: Re: Report: TNA In Talks To Move To Monday Nights   Report: TNA In Talks To Move To Monday Nights EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:49 pm

well its a start and remember, only good things can happen
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Country : Report: TNA In Talks To Move To Monday Nights England-1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Report: TNA In Talks To Move To Monday Nights   Report: TNA In Talks To Move To Monday Nights EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:17 pm

Personally I think TNA should leave it for a while before they start going weekly on Mondays. It was nice this week but I think they're trying to run before they can walk with this.

I mean they can't keep putting on the type of show they did this week every week to try and get ratings. The opening match being a steel asylum was a bit pointless. Why have that on TV and not on PPV and then for it to end in a DQ was stupid as well
Back to top Go down
RainbowDeej
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
RainbowDeej

Country : Report: TNA In Talks To Move To Monday Nights Scotland-2

Number of posts : 362 Favourite Wrestler : Alex Shelley, Robert Roode and Christian Cage.

PostSubject: Re: Report: TNA In Talks To Move To Monday Nights   Report: TNA In Talks To Move To Monday Nights EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:18 pm

I think it's smart that it'd only go head-to-head with RAW for one hour out of each show. I think that whilst Jan. 4th was a step in the right direction, it wasn't a huge leap.

I think the reason that it got so many viewers was because of the hype and I'm not sure they can recreate that each week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: TNA In Talks To Move To Monday Nights   Report: TNA In Talks To Move To Monday Nights Empty

Back to top Go down

Report: TNA In Talks To Move To Monday Nights
Page 1 of 1