Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Desmond Wolfe

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

Desmond Wolfe  Empty
PostSubject: Desmond Wolfe    Desmond Wolfe  EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:39 pm

Just finished watching TNA Impact a really good show in my opinion.

Towards the end of the show Ric Flair comes out with Kaz and AJ Styles and says these are the first two members of Fortune. Then Wolfe comes out and says he should be in Fortune after what he did at Victory Road.

Now as Wolfe has been continually made to lose on TNA ( drawing comparisons to MVP in late 2008 and early 2009 which led to a face turn) could a face turn be imminent for Wolfe?

I think a face turn could benefit Wolfe no end. From my memory the last time I think he won a TNA match was against Samoa Joe on an episode of Impact and that was February ( hopefully someone can clear that up)

Anyway I think TNA have possibly realised how popular the man is over in UK and beyond and I feel he should've got the rub as Global Champion instead of Rob Terry.

Anyway what are your views on a possible face turn for Wolfe?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Desmond Wolfe  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desmond Wolfe    Desmond Wolfe  EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:14 pm

I've edited for you mate, its not a spoiler now since its been available for 5/6 days now, putting a spoiler on the tag might stop some people looking at it incase its this weeks iMPACT!

I agree with you that Wolfe would be a better choice as the Global Champion, they spent a helluva lot of time building Rob Terry up, I can't believe they have just dropped him, I know Tommy Dreamer is supposedly not a fan of him, but with the way they change things around in TNA people are constantly getting dropped, before Terry it was Eric Young (who was in the form of his life pre Hogan)

I guess my main gripe isn't about them being dropped, but since we have had to endure this push of Terry, then surely they could have envolved him in a big story where he'd get taken out, since they made a big deal about Terry then someone taking him out would get instint recognition, Desmond Wolfe would have been perfect for this, because although Terry isn't experianced, Wolfe seems safe as houses in the ring so he could have really taken him out without hurting him

I really like Wolfe, he has been a jobber to the stars for months though, I'd like to see him as the kinda Sting character for Fortune, the guy who is always feuding with them, like Sting was with Flair and the Horsemen
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Desmond Wolfe  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desmond Wolfe    Desmond Wolfe  EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:29 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
but he could be on the road to being a top face that is english, a very rare thing. I think tna know the crowd support is there so maybe they said instead of a heel push in fortune give us a while and we can turn you against them. I mean he would get a great reaction so maybe they have halted his progress for a while. Tna is constantly changing so sometimes people will have to wait. He still gets on the show every week. I just think people expect everything instantly, even pope has taken ages despite great reaction and he still isnt in a feud as things keep changing around him

face work could be in line, they did it with pope after about 3 weeks because they realised fan support would be massive. could be same for wolfe indeed jac, even though he is an excellent heel
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

Desmond Wolfe  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desmond Wolfe    Desmond Wolfe  EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:39 pm

Desmond wolfe seems to be the go between guy in tna,in you get a good wokload from him and he is good at putting people over,much like jericho in the wwe at the minute.
the only problem with wolfe is he has'nt held the title like jericho has.His hard work must surely pay off at some point.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

Desmond Wolfe  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desmond Wolfe    Desmond Wolfe  EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:04 pm

I've often wondered if his move with WWE didnt fall through would he be in the Wade Barrett position currently.

Wolfe would excel in that role in my opinion and make Nexus even better. Not that I have anything against Barrett, I just rate Wolfe higher.
Back to top Go down
Hardcore Waffles
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hardcore Waffles

Location : Trapped in Matt Hardy's rolls of flab Number of posts : 524 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk
Zack Ryder
Kurt Angle

Desmond Wolfe  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desmond Wolfe    Desmond Wolfe  EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:19 pm

I don't think Wolfe has quite the presence of Barrett.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Desmond Wolfe  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desmond Wolfe    Desmond Wolfe  EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:35 pm

Yeah I'd agree with that Waffles, as much as I love Wolfe, Barrett has this unbelievable presence about him, Wolfe doesn't quite have that
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sponsored content

Desmond Wolfe  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desmond Wolfe    Desmond Wolfe  Empty

Back to top Go down

Desmond Wolfe
Page 1 of 1