Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Did Cody Rhodes have a Zelda gimmick at some point?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Country : Did Cody Rhodes have a Zelda gimmick at some point? England-1

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

Did Cody Rhodes have a Zelda gimmick at some point? Empty
PostSubject: Did Cody Rhodes have a Zelda gimmick at some point?   Did Cody Rhodes have a Zelda gimmick at some point? EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:37 am

Just wondering because of this:

Triforce from Zelda games:
Did Cody Rhodes have a Zelda gimmick at some point? Triforce2

Cody Rhodes Boots;
Did Cody Rhodes have a Zelda gimmick at some point? Blurb_wrestlerma7_20090414

I've looked all over for the answer and nothing, but he does look a bit like Link the elf from Zelda, lol""
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Did Cody Rhodes have a Zelda gimmick at some point?   Did Cody Rhodes have a Zelda gimmick at some point? EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:55 am

Apparently...

Quote :
In the most recent edition of WWE Magazine, it is revealed that wrestler Cody Rhodes is an avid Zelda fan. In fact, he is such a fan of the series that he wears a triforce on his boots while wrestling. His favorite game in the series is A Link to the Past (SNES), which he re-plays every year.

"If you take a look at the logo on my boots, you'll notice that it's the Tri-Force from The Legend of Zelda. You know how some people have a book they re-read every year? Well, I re-play The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for Super Nintendo every year. In the game, the Tri-Force symbolized power, wisdom, and courage. I thought I could apply those qualities to my life."
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Did Cody Rhodes have a Zelda gimmick at some point?   Did Cody Rhodes have a Zelda gimmick at some point? EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:00 pm

Thanks Disco, pitty the reason wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be, lol!!
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Did Cody Rhodes have a Zelda gimmick at some point?   Did Cody Rhodes have a Zelda gimmick at some point? EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:49 am

pretty cool, i never noticed that before!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Cody Rhodes have a Zelda gimmick at some point?   Did Cody Rhodes have a Zelda gimmick at some point? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did Cody Rhodes have a Zelda gimmick at some point?
Page 1 of 1