Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

JR Blog: He and Paul Heyman to TNA Talk, More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

JR Blog: He and Paul Heyman to TNA Talk, More Empty
PostSubject: JR Blog: He and Paul Heyman to TNA Talk, More   JR Blog: He and Paul Heyman to TNA Talk, More EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:16 am

- Jim Ross has updated the Q&A section of his website jrsbarbq.com with some commentary on a variety of topics. Ross’ WWE contract expires at the end of this month and its been widely reported that there is strong interest from TNA Wrestling if Ross and WWE are unable to come to terms. Here are some Q&A highlights of what he said about:

Possibly Going To TNA: “I am a fan of TNA and hope that they become successful and earn better TV ratings. Where I may or may not fit into their plans is TBD. I do have several outside of wrestling options that interest me but I haven’t lost my passion for pro wrestling either. I think it is good to have options. If TNA and us begin negotiations in earnest then both parties will actually know what the other wants or needs to make a potential deal work. That time hasn’t come.”

TNA Hiring A Firm To Analyze Their Audience: “I’m not sure about the consulting matter as I have seen some research projects work well and some waste time and money. I’m not in that loop nor am I informed of the research in which they are doing. If the research was done in Philly then having the ECW brand still have equity doesn’t surprise me.”

Paul Heyman Going To TNA? “Paul Heyman doesn’t seem interested in getting back into wrestling or so I hear. I guess time will tell. Bottom line is that for the pat 36 years I have been a total team player and don’t plan on changing my philosophy any time soon. If I commit to any entity they will get all that I have to offer, in or out of pro wrestling.”

http://www.wrestlescoop.com/2010/04/26/jr-blog-he-and-paul-heyman-to-tna-talk-more/

--------------------------------------------

Sounds to me that he is getting ready to sign with tna.does anyone want him to join tna. i personly wouldnt mind
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Country : JR Blog: He and Paul Heyman to TNA Talk, More England-1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: JR Blog: He and Paul Heyman to TNA Talk, More   JR Blog: He and Paul Heyman to TNA Talk, More EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am

Heyman not interested in going back to wrestling?

And is it me, or is Ross mentioning a deal with TNA in every blog he posts? I think there's something he's not telling everybody
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Country : JR Blog: He and Paul Heyman to TNA Talk, More England-1

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: JR Blog: He and Paul Heyman to TNA Talk, More   JR Blog: He and Paul Heyman to TNA Talk, More EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:29 am

i think hes going to be a surprise draft to raw (with this talk about TNA being a smokescreen) giving them a permanent 3 man team
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : JR Blog: He and Paul Heyman to TNA Talk, More UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: JR Blog: He and Paul Heyman to TNA Talk, More   JR Blog: He and Paul Heyman to TNA Talk, More EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:00 am

The latest blog by JR:

On His WWE Future: Conversations regarding one aspect of my pro wrestling future are scheduled to take place this week which should help me address this particular matter to some degree. As much as I love "the business" and I sincerely do, I have to decided what direction I need to take at this stage of my life as it relates to how I earn the grocery money. Some emailers have taken me to task about "taking myself off the air" in WWE which is such an embarrassingly, inaccurate statement that I have deleted these emails to save the individuals further humiliation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JR Blog: He and Paul Heyman to TNA Talk, More   JR Blog: He and Paul Heyman to TNA Talk, More Empty

Back to top Go down

JR Blog: He and Paul Heyman to TNA Talk, More
Page 1 of 1