Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Big Backstage News On Paul Heyman & TNA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kvh12345
Fandango
Fandango
kvh12345

Location : Netherlands Number of posts : 621 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock

Big Backstage News On Paul Heyman & TNA Empty
PostSubject: Big Backstage News On Paul Heyman & TNA   Big Backstage News On Paul Heyman & TNA EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:47 pm

There is a feeling among friends of Paul Heyman that he would accept a position with TNA if he had power beyond just writing the shows. Heyman apparently feels TNA needs an overhaul both on the talent side and in the office but doesn’t believe Dixie Carter would give him so much power, so he isn’t taking the idea of working for TNA seriously. Likewise, Carter hasn’t reached out to Heyman regarding a creative position yet despite recommendations.

Heyman does have detractors within TNA, primarily those who fear they would lose power or even their jobs if Heyman was brought in and given the power he wants. Meanwhile, others simply don’t have confidence in his abilities anymore.

Heyman’s name has come up within TNA before, and there are many stories of people badmouthing him to Dixie Carter. While most of the locker room seems open to the idea, there’s bad blood between Heyman and Team 3D and some other former ECW stars who have shared stories about mismanagement in ECW.

On the other side of the coin, Heyman has had good relationships with Kurt Angle, Bobby Lashley, Shawn Daivari, and Ken “Mr. Kennedy” Anderson who is expected to sign with TNA eventually. He’s also had a good rapport over the years with TNA head of talent relations Terry Taylor, whose stock within the company seems to be rising.

Nevertheless, it might be a difficult sell to Carter, who has been hearing bad stories about Heyman for years. Plus, there are already some within the company who feel that Heyman publicly saying he would “never” work for TNA was a snub and the primary reason why Carter shouldn’t consider bringing him in.
Back to top Go down
kvh12345
Fandango
Fandango
kvh12345

PostSubject: Re: Big Backstage News On Paul Heyman & TNA   Big Backstage News On Paul Heyman & TNA EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:48 pm

if dixie carter is smart she brings him in paul heyman is great i loved him at ECW he could realy bring TNA to a higher level if he get the room for it
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Big Backstage News On Paul Heyman & TNA   Big Backstage News On Paul Heyman & TNA EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:03 pm

I don't want Heyman in TNA. For Heyman to be truly at his best, he needs complete control over everything, and that means owning the company. I think he gets frustrated when he's told by various people that he can't do stuff, and with TNA owned by Carter, I just can't see it happening.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Big Backstage News On Paul Heyman & TNA   Big Backstage News On Paul Heyman & TNA EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:56 pm

I would prefer Heyman to return to WWE as Raw GM to be honest. If he does go to TNA i'm sure he will do an excellent job for them
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Big Backstage News On Paul Heyman & TNA   Big Backstage News On Paul Heyman & TNA EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:00 pm

I'd love to see Heyman return as Raw GM but Heyman doesn't like to answer to anyone so that's the main problem, the same could be said for Eric Bischoff.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Big Backstage News On Paul Heyman & TNA   Big Backstage News On Paul Heyman & TNA EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:03 pm

Could someone actually tell me how Heyman left wwe? I know it was something to do with December to Disember PPV. Did Heyman want to book it differently to Vince?
Back to top Go down
kvh12345
Fandango
Fandango
kvh12345

PostSubject: Re: Big Backstage News On Paul Heyman & TNA   Big Backstage News On Paul Heyman & TNA EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:27 pm

if i remember correct it has something to do when Big Show lost the ECW championship belt and Heyman went totaly nuts about that he was crying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Backstage News On Paul Heyman & TNA   Big Backstage News On Paul Heyman & TNA Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Backstage News On Paul Heyman & TNA
Page 1 of 1