Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Matt Hardy Possibly giving up wrestling?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Horizon
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Horizon

Location : Bristol Number of posts : 2650 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Matt Hardy Possibly giving up wrestling? Empty
PostSubject: Matt Hardy Possibly giving up wrestling?   Matt Hardy Possibly giving up wrestling? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:30 pm

WWE released seven wrestlers yesterday, and there could be more. Matt Hardy made the following comments on his Twitter, which considering the releases, are very interesting…

"After 13 title reigns during my WWE career, I've more than exceeded what anyone ever expected from me-& I'm optimistic there's more to come."

"But I truly feel that I'll actually have more to offer to the industry with my mind than I could physically with my body in the long run..

"I have alot of projects going on currently.. But I love pro wrestling & it will always be in my blood. Always. It's given me a great life."

"You guys give me the motivation to push on with or without the help of the "machine".. I pride myself on being the "Self-Made Superstar"
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy Possibly giving up wrestling?   Matt Hardy Possibly giving up wrestling? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:19 pm

Sounds more like a suicide note. I can't see him doing much else in WWE in the future
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : Matt Hardy Possibly giving up wrestling? UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy Possibly giving up wrestling?   Matt Hardy Possibly giving up wrestling? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:32 pm

Surprised he could type that in between pies
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy Possibly giving up wrestling?   Matt Hardy Possibly giving up wrestling? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:32 pm

taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy Possibly giving up wrestling?   Matt Hardy Possibly giving up wrestling? Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt Hardy Possibly giving up wrestling?
Page 1 of 1