Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

RVD Possibly Returning To WWE

Go down 
+5
MaFish
Rocky2
feяgie22
dwindow
boschbourne06
9 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

RVD Possibly Returning To WWE Empty
PostSubject: RVD Possibly Returning To WWE   RVD Possibly Returning To WWE EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:04 pm

Quote :
Regarding the online rumor of Rob Van Dam returning to WWE, Power Slam confirms in their latest issue that RVD is seriously considering returning to the organization once his contract with TNA Wrestling expires. The magazine adds that the feeling is mutual as people in WWE want the master of the Five-Star Frog Splash back.

"RVD from what we're told would receive a warm welcome in WWE," the magazine says.

Providing that no contract extension has been reached since his arrival to TNA Wrestling in March 2010, it would appear that Van Dam will be a free agent in the near future. It was reported in 2010 that RVD had signed a two-year contract with TNA.

During his hiatus from full-time wrestling, Van Dam said he would consider returning to WWE if and when he felt ready.

"One thing that's for sure is that WWE and I do have a good-faith understanding that if and when I'm ready to return that I’ll be talking to them. They look forward and hope that we'll be doing business again," he told the Baltimore Sun during an interview.

Van Dam, who turned 41 years old last month, performed for WWE from 2001 to 2007. Should RVD return to WWE, he would join a select group of former WWE world champions—Booker T, Kevin Nash and Mick Foley—who joined TNA and ultimately returned to the Stamford based organization.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: RVD Possibly Returning To WWE   RVD Possibly Returning To WWE EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:25 pm

I actually wouldn't mind RVD coming back into the upper midcard. He still has enough talent to be a major player and I think being in WWE would spark up his enthusiasm for the business again
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: RVD Possibly Returning To WWE   RVD Possibly Returning To WWE EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:44 pm

Has he actually lost a singles match cleanly in TNA yet?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: RVD Possibly Returning To WWE   RVD Possibly Returning To WWE EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:55 pm

Possible surprise entrant in the WrestleMania MITB?
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: RVD Possibly Returning To WWE   RVD Possibly Returning To WWE EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:08 pm

Would suit him and they can go on about how he is a previous winner
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

PostSubject: Re: RVD Possibly Returning To WWE   RVD Possibly Returning To WWE EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:58 pm

dwindow wrote:
I actually wouldn't mind RVD coming back into the upper midcard. He still has enough talent to be a major player and I think being in WWE would spark up his enthusiasm for the business again
The only thing Rob's sparking anytime soon is a fat spliff. high on weed

I hope he does go back, he's nothing but a drain on resources in TNA, he has brought very little, apart from 'name recognition', which hasn't transferred to any rise in ratings or PPV buys, that's not just RVD either its every wrestler TNA brings in thinking they're going to make any kind of change to their business. Hogan included. The only time an ex WWE wrestler made any difference to ratings or buy rates was Angle in 06. The last time TNA did anything major...
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

PostSubject: Re: RVD Possibly Returning To WWE   RVD Possibly Returning To WWE EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:01 pm

That was mostly based on his current work ethic, I just don't know why he'd stay if he can't be arsed any more...
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: RVD Possibly Returning To WWE   RVD Possibly Returning To WWE EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:03 pm

RVD counts the same as Jericho for me, I'd rather they gave the TV time and push he'll get to someone they already have who's under the age of 30.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: RVD Possibly Returning To WWE   RVD Possibly Returning To WWE EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:29 pm

Jericho probably can still work at a top level, and could be used to put the likes of Ziggler, Rhodes and Barrett that step up properly to the main event
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: RVD Possibly Returning To WWE   RVD Possibly Returning To WWE EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 pm

Grecian wrote:
RVD counts the same as Jericho for me, I'd rather they gave the TV time and push he'll get to someone they already have who's under the age of 30.

Totally agree.
Back to top Go down
The Cork
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
The Cork

Location : Wolverhampton Number of posts : 10 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock
Ultimate Warrior
Rick Rude

PostSubject: Re: RVD Possibly Returning To WWE   RVD Possibly Returning To WWE EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:30 am

He hasn't done anything original since ECW died.

Guys been having the exact same match for a decade.

Wish he'd fuck off, tbh.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: RVD Possibly Returning To WWE   RVD Possibly Returning To WWE EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:54 am

The Cork wrote:
He hasn't done anything original since ECW died.

Guys been having the exact same match for a decade.

Wish he'd fuck off, tbh.

but he's a rock star who saved TNA along with Jeff Hardy! Without those two, that whole cojmpany would be shit!

Oh, hang on...
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: RVD Possibly Returning To WWE   RVD Possibly Returning To WWE EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:28 pm

Quote :
Regarding Rob Van Dam's contract status with TNA Wrestling, his current deal expires in March.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RVD Possibly Returning To WWE   RVD Possibly Returning To WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

RVD Possibly Returning To WWE
Page 1 of 1