Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

RAW Live

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

RAW Live Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night RAW Live   RAW Live EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:41 am

as i cant sleep im watching raw live for the 1st time in 10 or 11 years.

started off with Hoff announcing the number one contender for the World heaveyweight title which was Randy Orton what i want to no is how can he make a match for Smackdown ?

Eve won the Divas title

match rating out of 5 = Like a Star @ heaven

*********BREAK**************

Miz and the hart family have a good segment enjoyed miz through this and then the match was top notch as well didnt think miz would win now bret has to stand in the ring next week and say Shomiz is the best tag team ever

match rating out of 5 = Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Otunga Vs Cena was just made

Started with Batista talking to Otunga saying did you like what i done to Cena last week Otunga agrees then Batista turns and says go get me a coffe scarying Otunga then turn round to the Hoff who made the match Otunga Vs Cena been an ok showso far only one thing standing out though and thats Miz vs DH SMith

Evan Bourne Vs Carlito

Avarage match could have been alot better Bourne over sold a couple of kicks at the start ended with carlito going for the backstabber but Bourne holding on to the ropes then the shooting star press crowd went nuts for the shooting star press

match rating out of 5 = Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Otunga Vs Cena

When cenas music hit it got big boos otunga got some heat from this its gotta help him in Nxt this has really given him more of a chance. this was a complete squash match with batista watching on the top of the ramp Cena picked the win up whilst keeping an eye on Batista

Sheamus segment where he announces HHH Vs Sheamus in a Street Fight, sheamus picked up alot of heat from this Kofi came out and said he wats revenge for last week

Kofi Vs Sheamus

Very good match Sheamus really impressed me in this match the match ended DQ as sheamus hit Kofi with monitor then beat down Kofi i have to say this was the most i've enjoyed Sheamus and hope he can hold on to that as he looks like he could be a great heel he was very good tonight and got alot of heat from the crowd.

Carltio wants to go Smackdown i think that would be a good move for him if ECW was still around i think he would have a better chance there also Koslov said if he isnt used next week he'll destory next weeks host's

Randy Orton promo talking about how long he's been waiting for this chance with Batista

Baywatch triple threat tag team match how did i no they where going to do this Rolling Eyes

Baywatch triple threat tag team

Crap match lasted 2 minutes to be honest i didnt see them switch the match followed by some stupid segment with santino choking on a whistle to be saved by hornswoggle

Randy Orton Vs Batista

Main event which looks to be a good one starts of ok But looks to be ending one way as they end into a break and thats Batista controling the match and Randy winning so far match rating out of 5 = Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Randy Orton Vs Batista Continuied

ok i was wrong the match ended DQ cos Swagger interfeared by Gut wrench power bombing Randy orton after Orton hit the RKO on Batista. Cena came down and locked in the STF on Batista then hyped the crowd up to close the show. The match its self was a decent match wasnt one great match they all could have been better.

Overall Show rating Out Of 10 = Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by boschbourne06 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:13 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

RAW Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW Live   RAW Live EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:42 am

turned on at end of diva match

crowd looked bored

and minimal pop for hart dynasty
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

RAW Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW Live   RAW Live EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:43 am

david outanga and hoff No
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

RAW Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW Live   RAW Live EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:43 am

bella twins typical hold on to host followed by talkin car :/
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

RAW Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW Live   RAW Live EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:46 am

Junior T wrote:
turned on at end of diva match

crowd looked bored

and minimal pop for hart dynasty

big pop for Bret though as expected
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

RAW Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW Live   RAW Live EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:47 am

wasnt big wait for jericho or someone

and did cole just cough live on tv and go my bad ?

crowd are silent No
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

RAW Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW Live   RAW Live EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:26 am

yeah king said it was a hoff cough Rolling Eyes

sheamus heat wa great though
Back to top Go down
Enhancement talent
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
Enhancement talent

Location : Derry Number of posts : 157 Favourite Wrestler : Alex Shane, Bret Hart, AJ Styles

RAW Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW Live   RAW Live EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:07 pm

yeah, Sheamus played it well.

Its a shame Kit never booked a match.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

RAW Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW Live   RAW Live EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:23 pm

I thought it was a better RAW than usual, although that doesn't really say much. I am REALLY tiring of Cena now, he wonders why he gets beaten down every other week yet he is the one who goes around hitting people from behind (like he did to Swagger for no reason last night) lol.

I was also confused how Hoff could make what is effectively a SmackDown match, I suppose Swagger is still seen as a RAW superstar until the Draft obviously. Orton is definately going to SmackDown IMO, as for Swagger, if he loses at Extreme Rules, I can see him staying on RAW.

The Divas match was even better than expected (and both of them looked great).
I didn't think much of the ShowMiz-Hart showdown, seemed to drag a little. Their match was best of the night though IMO.

The match between Otunga vs Cena needs no comment but I liked the tension between Cena and Batista throughout.

Evan Bourne needs to stop overselling moves, I agree. Another decent RAW quality match though.

You just know Kozlov and Carlito are going to be embarrassed next week. Rolling Eyes

Again, Sheamus vs Kofi was another better than average match although Kofi needs to stop doing that move where he basically thrusts his crotch into his opponent's face before punching them repeatedly in the turnbuckle. It looks messy most of the time.

Not even going to bother with the Baywatch bullshit.

Orton vs Batista could have been better I agree but the ending was decent (apart from SuperCena obviously) and Orton's promo for it was alright as well.

6 1/2 stars from me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RAW Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW Live   RAW Live Empty

Back to top Go down

RAW Live
Page 1 of 1