Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Dave Meltzer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
topkop1991
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
topkop1991

Number of posts : 16

Dave Meltzer Empty
PostSubject: Dave Meltzer   Dave Meltzer EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:49 pm

The guy will go down as a legend in the wrestling business (maybe not on the wrestling promotion side) but is definately up their with vince..

but ive always wondered how does dave find out all so much about backstage news? his sources are impeccible to the point that noone of the other wrestling dirtsheets have info anywhere as high placed as him and often just report on things written from the Wrestling Obsever Newsletter.

I dont think it can be wrestler giving him info because they wouldnt just randomly do that, and money being involved would be irrelevent.. especially because he's covered wrestling news for so many decades that he wouldbe had to have multipe different wrestlers and i cannot be bothered to go into more detail but basicaly i doubt he gets his info from wrestlers... so how does he get all his backstage juice from?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Dave Meltzer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dave Meltzer   Dave Meltzer EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:37 pm

I wouldn't put Meltzer up there with Vince McMahon, thats like putting a News of the World sports writer up there with Alex Ferguson

The guy has countless moles, many of them are from Vince's own henchmen, Vince will let him know what he wants him to put out there so he will get his guys to drop im some tid bits

Wade Keller is by far a much better Wrestling journo than Meltzer or his side kick Bryan Alvarez
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
topkop1991
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
topkop1991

Number of posts : 16

Dave Meltzer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dave Meltzer   Dave Meltzer EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:25 pm

Aye i read Wade Keller often cos i got a Torch app on my iphone, however u must realise that all the backstage news comes from the Wrestling observer - with simply other dirtsheets such as PW torch and ProWrestling etc. sourcing the Wrestling Observer
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Dave Meltzer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dave Meltzer   Dave Meltzer EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:27 pm

Wade Keller does what his name says though, he 'wades' through the bullshit and there is often plenty of it with Meltzer

You can be pretty sure that if Keller reports something then more often that not its accurate, Meltzer is more miss than hit these days, before the days of the Internet he was more on the ball, since then he isn't so much
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sponsored content

Dave Meltzer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dave Meltzer   Dave Meltzer Empty

Back to top Go down

Dave Meltzer
Page 1 of 1