Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Eric Bischoff in TNA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

Eric Bischoff in TNA Empty
PostSubject: Eric Bischoff in TNA   Eric Bischoff in TNA EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:04 pm

I am so confused by Eric Bishoff in TNA, firstly what is his job title supposed to be as he has his own office and can make matches yet TNA never said what his role is (as far as i'm aware, Hulk and Dixie own TNA and Jarett is a shareholder).

Then there is the confusion about if he is a heel or a face as he is being heelish towards Foley and Jarett and a face when dealing with Flair and AJ even though they are fighting Abyss who Bischoff tried to unmask a few weeks back and Hulk Hogan helped Abyss who Bischoff was trying to unmask, yet Hulk does not seem bothered and now Bischoff is siding with Hulk and Abyss?

Seriously i'm begining to think they are making it up as they go along as far as Bischoff is concerned and I really don't see the point in him being in TNA at all.... I would go as far as to say that all Bischoff is fit for is making phone calls with snide digs at Raw, lol!!
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoff in TNA   Eric Bischoff in TNA EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:14 pm

bischoff is a fucking legend mate.

he is obviously hogans pick to run the business along side him. dixie has never had "creative control" kayfabe style has she.

there is no need to call someone a gm, he has power.

Hulk knows (kayfabe) that bischoff can run a company, has fresh new ideas and can book some good matches, he also has his own agenda.

I just feel hulk wwill not be on screen forever, and bischoff will be the man that is.

tbh hulk on screen as a face leader, is a little lame, even though he has done some good promos. Heel "gm" is the key and im sure in the next few weeks it will become clear as to what bischoff has planned...

feel he is using hulks trust to finally get back in the game.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoff in TNA   Eric Bischoff in TNA EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
bischoff is a fucking legend mate.

he is obviously hogans pick to run the business along side him. dixie has never had "creative control" kayfabe style has she.

there is no need to call someone a gm, he has power.

Hulk knows (kayfabe) that bischoff can run a company, has fresh new ideas and can book some good matches, he also has his own agenda.

I just feel hulk wwill not be on screen forever, and bischoff will be the man that is.

tbh hulk on screen as a face leader, is a little lame, even though he has done some good promos. Heel "gm" is the key and im sure in the next few weeks it will become clear as to what bischoff has planned...

feel he is using hulks trust to finally get back in the game.

I agree he is a legend, but I feel TNA are not using him properly although as you pointed out this could be leading to a proper Bischoff Heel turn and a decent storyline instead of this pile of confusion we have at the moment (seriously one week he's sending people to attack Abyss, the next he's sticking up for him?

As for "you don't need to call yourself a GM to be in charge" part, whilst I agree it does seem weird just seeing Bischoff out of the blue with his own office making matches, maybe they should have explained it better on his first appearance.

BTW they have refered to Dixie Carter on the show as president of TNA (even though from what I hear she is only Vice-President in real life) and Hogan and Bischoff have often made refrence to her involvment in TNA many time (usually when speaking about Jarett), but she does not want to get involved on screen much.

Still could have been worse, could have been a guest host every week, most of which anyone outside of America has not heard of, lol!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoff in TNA   Eric Bischoff in TNA Empty

Back to top Go down

Eric Bischoff in TNA
Page 1 of 1