Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Eric Bischoff: I'm Better Than Vince McMahon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Eric Bischoff: I'm Better Than Vince McMahon England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Eric Bischoff: I'm Better Than Vince McMahon Empty
PostSubject: Eric Bischoff: I'm Better Than Vince McMahon   Eric Bischoff: I'm Better Than Vince McMahon EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:10 pm

TheSun.co.uk
TNA WRESTLING's Eric Bischoff has claimed he's more creative than WWE boss Vince McMahon.

However former WCW boss Eric, who recently joined TNA alongside Hulk Hogan, admitted his rival is a lot more successful.

Speaking to ScrippsNews.com, Eric said: "I have a tremendous respect for Vince and, in a perverse way, I like him.

"But at the end of the day, I think I'm better than him. I'm more creative than him and have a better feel for the business.

"It's just that he happens to be a lot more successful than I am."

He added: "No matter what people have said or written about me, I know what I accomplished changed the business and had a positive impact.

"I also made a lot of mistakes and have the scar tissue to prove it. I'm going to try and repeat the good stuff and avoid the bad stuff."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Country : Eric Bischoff: I'm Better Than Vince McMahon England-1

Number of posts : 450

Eric Bischoff: I'm Better Than Vince McMahon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoff: I'm Better Than Vince McMahon   Eric Bischoff: I'm Better Than Vince McMahon EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:25 pm

So Eric's less successful and made a lot of mistakes and yet is still better than Vince? How does that work exactly. Vince has made a lot of mistakes too but he's managed to remain hugely successful. Surely that makes him better?
Back to top Go down

Eric Bischoff: I'm Better Than Vince McMahon
Page 1 of 1