Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Jim Cornette responds to Eric Bischoff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Jim Cornette responds to Eric Bischoff Empty
PostSubject: Jim Cornette responds to Eric Bischoff   Jim Cornette responds to Eric Bischoff EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:33 am

Quote :
Jim Cornette issued the following statement to PWInsider.com in regard to what Eric Bischoff wrote on his Facebook account

Eric continues to wound my sensitive feelings--so I feel I must rebut his facebook comments point by point.

It WAS real tough to look at myself in the mirror while working for the same company as Vince Russo, but with that out of my life I believe I am a darn good-looking guy.

I recently went on a low-carb diet, and with the advent of Sprite Zero I'm down to 231 pounds.

Everyone in the world except Easy E knows I don't eat Big Macs, they're far inferior to Wendy's Triple Cheeses.

The only confidential corporate information yet to be revealed about TNA is how much Eric and Hogan soaked Dixie for when they played her, and whether Jason Hervey is getting Eric's Midget Wrestling title.

Lastly, I never criticized TNA's efforts or success since there's no evidence they have ever legitimately made the former or achieved the latter. I think Eric is jealous of the fact that I don't have to do as he does and continue to work alongside and/or kiss the ass of people who have sued him, blamed him for the death of WCW, or taken him down in a locker room and roughed him up with no rebuttal. That kind of thing can make you bitter, Eric, perhaps counseling could help.

Don't knock the IWC, E, keep producing programs like Impact and that "5%" will look like the ratings for the moon landing.

Jim Cornette

Ouch taking th piss out o

Bischoff has never really been good at the keyboard gangster style of trash talk, even Matt freaking Hardy tore him a new one last year
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

Jim Cornette responds to Eric Bischoff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Cornette responds to Eric Bischoff   Jim Cornette responds to Eric Bischoff EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:04 am

A "tad" cheeky Jim Cornette calling someone else bitter Laughing
Back to top Go down

Jim Cornette responds to Eric Bischoff
Page 1 of 1