Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Breaking News: TNA Live Next Monday Night?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Breaking News: TNA Live Next Monday Night? Empty
PostSubject: Breaking News: TNA Live Next Monday Night?   Breaking News: TNA Live Next Monday Night? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:23 pm

Quote :
On today's Bubba The Love Sponge radio show, Hulk Hogan's daughter Brooke Hogan mistakenly mentioned how she would be in Orlando next Monday night for "the live broadcast." Bubba responded by saying she made the announcement too early.

According to a source, it is confirmed that another live Monday date is on the Spike schedule, although what exact date that is has yet to be revealed. If Brooke was right in accidentally spilling the beans, it could be next Monday night. Bret Hart's return again versus TNA live as opposition again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Live Next Monday Night?   Breaking News: TNA Live Next Monday Night? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:26 pm

I actually found myself disappointed last night that there was no Impact. Hopefully this is the beginning of a permanent thing, I really think this could be really good for TNA.
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Country : Breaking News: TNA Live Next Monday Night? England-1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Live Next Monday Night?   Breaking News: TNA Live Next Monday Night? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 11:24 pm

Dim witted bitch!!! I hope she doesn't start being a part of TNA. She's good to look at but everything else about her irritates the crap out of me
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Live Next Monday Night?   Breaking News: TNA Live Next Monday Night? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:42 am

Quote :
- Word is that TNA will not be going live next Monday after Genesis. Apparently Brooke Hogan is scheduled to appear at next Monday's tapings and got confused, thinking the show was live like it was last Monday.

One dumb bitch if that's true. stupidity taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
RainbowDeej
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
RainbowDeej

Country : Breaking News: TNA Live Next Monday Night? Scotland-2

Number of posts : 362 Favourite Wrestler : Alex Shelley, Robert Roode and Christian Cage.

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Live Next Monday Night?   Breaking News: TNA Live Next Monday Night? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:21 pm

Nar, it's been announced that it isn't going live this Monday. But plans are afoot for another Monday Night Special.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Live Next Monday Night?   Breaking News: TNA Live Next Monday Night? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:53 pm

Wouldn't say she is that dumb though, yeah she fucked up but if it where true then it would be TNA who would be dumb for not promoting it, would they wait until Genesis and announce it then to the seven thousand people who usually buy the PPV's they would get a low rating coz hardly anyone would know.

I was a bit sceptical about it because i thought TNA would e screaming it from the heavens, thats why I didn't buy into it
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Live Next Monday Night?   Breaking News: TNA Live Next Monday Night? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:58 pm

Quote :
It was reported earlier today that Brooke Hogan told Bubba the Love Sponge during his radio show that she would be in Orlando next Monday night for a live TNA taping. As I noted earlier, it would appear that she had inadvertently slipped up by letting the cat out of the bag as it were, but that is not the case. Multiple sources are reporting that nothing of the sort has been announced nor planned. Following Sunday's Genesis pay-per-view, the company will be taping four episodes of iMPACT! over the course of three days from 1/18 to 1/20.

What an absolute fail for TNA

It's going to be near on impossible to remain as excited by TNA when they are giving a months worth of show away in three days, very very disappointed in TNA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Live Next Monday Night?   Breaking News: TNA Live Next Monday Night? Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: TNA Live Next Monday Night?
Page 1 of 1