Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

TNA Breaking news

Go down 
+3
podegarudo
boschbourne06
tomko
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tomko
Backyard Wrestler
Backyard Wrestler
tomko

Number of posts : 78 Favourite Wrestler : Orton
CM Punk
Y2J

TNA Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: TNA Breaking news   TNA Breaking news EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:39 pm

After tonight TNA are leaving Monday nights.

At least they done it now rather than in the future.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

TNA Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: TNA iMPACT Back to Thursdays   TNA Breaking news EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:39 pm

Quote :
- TNA President Dixie Carter announced the following on her Facebook this afternoon: TNA will make a major announcement during tonights TNA iMPACT! on Spike TV at 8ET/7CT. We strive to deliver what our fans want, and the next step in the evolution of the TNA brand will do just that.- The announcement may be TNA's move back to Thursday nights. TNA officials announced to the wrestlers at today's iMPACT in the locker room that iMPACT is going back to Thursday nights. We should know more after tonight.

Quote :
Spike TV will be airing TNA Reaction as the lead-in for iMPACT every Thursday night. Reaction will air at 8PM EST each week while iMPACT will return to it's 9PM EST time slot. The pilot for Reaction aired a few weeks ago on a Monday night before iMPACT and featured a "backstage look" at TNA. As noted earlier, TNA will be making a major announcement tonight but it's unknown if the TNA Reaction news is a part of that announcement.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

TNA Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Breaking news   TNA Breaking news EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:48 pm

i no we posted the same time but heres the details

http://wweandtna.niceboard.org/wrestling-news-f37/tna-impact-back-to-thursdays-t12757.htm
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

TNA Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Breaking news   TNA Breaking news EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:02 am

they chose the absolute worst time to go to monday nights though, the WWE always step up their game on the road to wrestlemania, i think if they had started going to mondays now, they might have had a better chance
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

TNA Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Breaking news   TNA Breaking news EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:10 am

Quote :
TNA will make a major announcement during tonights TNA iMPACT! on Spike TV at 8ET/7CT. We strive to deliver what our fans want, and the next step in the evolution of the TNA brand will do just that.

Thats what Dixie said today, I'm not sure how moving back the way is 'evolution of the TNA brand'

While I'm not denying this will be the anouncement, I've got a feeling they may do something else as well

I think the only way TNA can come out of this with positive spin will be if they went live every week
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

TNA Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Breaking news   TNA Breaking news EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:51 pm

If this the announcment is this them admitting defeat? Well, not so much admitting defeat but moving to quickly. Moving to Monday nights to compete with Raw around the time Raw put on there best shows (wrestlemania and the Draft). Perhaps they have looked at the ratings and thought they are not quite ready yet??

Going live every week would be good for them also. They'll need to leave the iMPACT zone to get the crowds going too imo.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

TNA Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Breaking news   TNA Breaking news EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:11 pm

TNA Impact on a Mondays in my oppinion was a stupid idea anyway because proper wrestling fans would watch both shows because they like wrestling shows in general, so they lose out because they can not watch both at the same time and also some of the WWE marks are stupid as I've seen some daft comments by them such as "I'm not watching TNA because they are not a big company" and "John Cena could beat the whole TNA roster by himself" and when I try to explain how it's all fake, how WWE have more money than TNA because they have been running longer and how WWE built Cena up... I feel like i've told a 2 year old that Santa isn't real.

Back to my earlier point though, it's the same with MMA fans because if you are a true MMA fan then you'll watch anything that is MMA, not just UFC because "it's popular" and I sense this is whats happening with alot of WWE marks where they only watch WWE because it's "popular".
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

TNA Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Breaking news   TNA Breaking news EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:33 pm

it was never a war. Good news its going back. Hope they have some live vous shows soon though to get in differant live crowds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TNA Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Breaking news   TNA Breaking news Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA Breaking news
Page 1 of 1