Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

TNA Going Monday Night?

Go down 
+9
Sexton Hardcastle
kvh12345
Saint Jimmy
Reaper
boschbourne06
thegunman84
bazz23-v2 ®™
TheDossman
StaticTech
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JJJohnson
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
JJJohnson

Number of posts : 224

TNA Going Monday Night? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Going Monday Night?   TNA Going Monday Night? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:02 am

I think thats the thing isnt it

I dont think TNA and even Hogan realistically thinks they will hit 3.0 on 4th of January but his optimism is going to spark the roster into a frenzy to put on the greatest product they ever have.

Its like having Vinny Mac in the Attitude Era,he knows he has a challenge on his hands but he fired himself up and in turn that got the rest of the roster ready to fight WCW tooth and nail.

It will take time but I do believe Hogan has the ability and the presence to push TNA to a whole new level,they wont be a huge problem for a year or maybe two but with the right people and the right product this could spark the war that will revolutionise wrestling.

Who ever thought Hogan would do it again...like him or hate him...Hulk Hogan is Pro Wrestling!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

TNA Going Monday Night? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Going Monday Night?   TNA Going Monday Night? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:05 am

I know what I'll be watching that night, like you said, iMPACT! is going to put on the show of their lives, I'll be SKY+ RAW and watching iMPACT! online

Gotta agree, I can#t stand Hogan as a character but when he is involved interest is at a premium
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074

TNA Going Monday Night?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2