Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Cornette's got the Swagger!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Cornette's got the Swagger! Empty
PostSubject: Cornette's got the Swagger!   Cornette's got the Swagger! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:26 am

Now that old James E has got his marching orders from TNA it becomes a guessing game to see what he actually does now, he has one of the best minds in the business in my opinion, he can see things others can't and knows how to get guys and angles over, he could fill a number of roles in the WWE and do them all brilliantly in my opinion, he could book RAW, be a General Manager to any of the top two brands or he could return on the commentary and probably be the best almost immediately, however after thinking about it I feel that he could be a real star if he was brought back to the WWE to manage Jack Swagger, Swagger can talk but he still isn't as fluent as I'd like or expect him to be and on RAW chances come few and far between to be heard and make an impression, I feel that having Cornette their to do most of his talking for him could benefit him no end and see him progres at a faster rate.

It would also give Swagger an edge when he was wrestling and give his character a realistic advantage, I think its obvious that the WWE seemingly want to make a big deal out of Jack Swagger long term and he has stalled a good bit since moving to Monday Night RAW, I feel this would re-ignite the fire in him and would also do wonders for Cornette too, its been a while since I've saw him as an out and out manager type character but he was one of the best I do feel Cornette could do for Jack Swagger what Paul Heyman did for Brock Lesnar although I think it would be on a lesser scale
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074

Cornette's got the Swagger!
Page 1 of 1