Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Jarrett calls Angle 'best ever'

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Jarrett calls Angle 'best ever' Empty
PostSubject: Jarrett calls Angle 'best ever'   Jarrett calls Angle 'best ever' EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:21 pm

Quote :
JEFF JARRETT has hailed Kurt Angle as the best in-ring performer in the history of the wrestling business — despite their bitter feud.
TNA champion Kurt was furious after his children and ex-wife Karen moved in with Jeff, which lead to Jarrett being suspended from the company he part owns.

However, Double J was back in a TNA role for the first time since the scandal — doing interviews in Australia to promote the wrestling federation's upcoming tour there.

And discussing his favourite opponents with Christian Argenti on SEN radio's All Night Appetite programme, he said: "You've got to say Kurt Angle.

"He doesn't have a peer in this business for his ability once the bell rings.

"From bell to bell I think he may be the best this business has ever produced."

Jeff also told how Impact gets higher ratings than both Raw and Smackdown in Australia — and launched an X Factor style search to find an Australian star for the company.

There is no word from TNA as to whether Jeff will be returning to TV or PPV in the States.

Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett calls Angle 'best ever'   Jarrett calls Angle 'best ever' EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:58 pm

I'd back up JJ here completely. Unbelievable in ring. His mike skills arr really good. If i asked anyone the question who is better overall than Angle i think you would be hard pushed to get me to agree with someone better than kurt.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett calls Angle 'best ever'   Jarrett calls Angle 'best ever' EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:11 pm

as much as i like double JJ i agree with him but you have to think that he just said it cos he now no's that Angle is in a stronger position in TNA than he is so he will try and keep Kurt sweet to keep his place in TNA
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett calls Angle 'best ever'   Jarrett calls Angle 'best ever' EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:11 pm

I think Bret Hart would give him a run for his money, what I would say is Kurt was better on the stick but Bret in 1997 was awesome on the stick too, also Shawn Michaels simply never has a bad match at a PPV, while I'm not saying they are better than him, I wouldn't say they weren't either, not outright anyway
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett calls Angle 'best ever'   Jarrett calls Angle 'best ever' EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:19 pm

Well in my opinion that hbk vs angle match at mania 21 was one of the best ever so fair point. But when has Kurt had a bad PPV match? and to a certain extent Jericho, Edge and Taker when they are given half decent workers they rarely put on a bad ppv match
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett calls Angle 'best ever'   Jarrett calls Angle 'best ever' EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:20 pm

jckbluenose12 wrote:
Taker

Big Show Vs Taker Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett calls Angle 'best ever'   Jarrett calls Angle 'best ever' EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:24 pm

Well i dont rate Big Show tbh. Most people would struggle to have a good match with him
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett calls Angle 'best ever'   Jarrett calls Angle 'best ever' EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:38 pm

HeadBash
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett calls Angle 'best ever'   Jarrett calls Angle 'best ever' EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:01 am

I think Jeff has got the straws out lol
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett calls Angle 'best ever'   Jarrett calls Angle 'best ever' EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:16 pm

Exactly what I was thinking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett calls Angle 'best ever'   Jarrett calls Angle 'best ever' Empty

Back to top Go down

Jarrett calls Angle 'best ever'
Page 1 of 1