Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Is Karen Angle Living With Jeff Jarrett?, Backstage Update

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Country : Is Karen Angle Living With Jeff Jarrett?, Backstage Update Ireland

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

Is Karen Angle Living With Jeff Jarrett?, Backstage Update Empty
PostSubject: Is Karen Angle Living With Jeff Jarrett?, Backstage Update   Is Karen Angle Living With Jeff Jarrett?, Backstage Update EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:42 pm

Quote :
Source: TNAWrestlingNews.com & Wrestling Observer

While the situation with Jeff Jarrett and Karen Angle was said to be known among a few people in TNA for some time now (being a combination of wrestlers and some in the office), a majority of people were shocked to hear the news when it got out through the "Bubba the Love Sponge" radio show.

TNAWrestlingNews.com is reporting that Karen is not living in Hendersonville, TN with Jeff, but she is there a lot of the time and was there as recently as this past week. The relationship between Jeff and Karen goes back many months and was even said to be going on before the official divorce between Karen and Kurt Angle.

No one seems to know when Jarrett will be returning to the company, but some have stated his absence at the last set of TV tapings was noticeable with Vince Russo pushing ideas without that "Jarrett filter" as some have described it. The company already cut creative team member Dutch Mantel this week along with road agent Savio Vega in moves that were described as the first of many. While it was stated earlier that the company had no plans to seek outside booking help, the release of Mantel has gotten people talking (especially since he was considered a among the many "Jarrett allies") and how some big changes could be coming with Jarrett gone.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Is Karen Angle Living With Jeff Jarrett?, Backstage Update England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Is Karen Angle Living With Jeff Jarrett?, Backstage Update   Is Karen Angle Living With Jeff Jarrett?, Backstage Update EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:56 pm

so the other reason which i believed from the start is going to be true by the looks of it Jeff is just taking time off cos of Kurt and Karens are fighting for custody of their children also Vince Russo must be crapping himself without Jarrett around he nos he's going to get a call telling him he's gone from tna
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Country : Is Karen Angle Living With Jeff Jarrett?, Backstage Update Untitl11

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Is Karen Angle Living With Jeff Jarrett?, Backstage Update   Is Karen Angle Living With Jeff Jarrett?, Backstage Update EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:06 pm

I'm not sure if Russo would be crapping himself at the moment - with no Jarrett or Dutch Mantel, that's makes him the head and only booker currently. If TNA does ok in the ratings, chances are he'll get the job on a full-time basis.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Is Karen Angle Living With Jeff Jarrett?, Backstage Update   Is Karen Angle Living With Jeff Jarrett?, Backstage Update EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:29 pm

Well if the last episode of TNA is anything to go by then I'd be happy with what they've got, it was a pretty good iMPACT! although I just found out it was the 200th show so as a landmark show you kinda expect it to be good
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Is Karen Angle Living With Jeff Jarrett?, Backstage Update   Is Karen Angle Living With Jeff Jarrett?, Backstage Update EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:33 pm

Must say though, Russo gets a lot of abuse but he has done a helluva lot of good as well, if Russo was in charge of RAW when the Limo blew up or Hornswoggle was revealed to be McMahons son the Internet would have exploded
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Country : Is Karen Angle Living With Jeff Jarrett?, Backstage Update Untitl11

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Is Karen Angle Living With Jeff Jarrett?, Backstage Update   Is Karen Angle Living With Jeff Jarrett?, Backstage Update EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:42 pm

I'm hoping he learnt from what he did wrong at WCW. But he has done some excellent stuff, I'm sure I read somewhere Kane was his idea.

I do think the guy gets a lot of unjustified grief, if anything is shite in TNA he got blamed, even though Mantel and Jarrett were both heavily involved in creative too. Russo's an easy guy to blame following WCW...
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Is Karen Angle Living With Jeff Jarrett?, Backstage Update   Is Karen Angle Living With Jeff Jarrett?, Backstage Update EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:06 pm

WCW was in the mire long before Russo went their, a lot of the early DX stuff, their best stuff in my opinion was Russo's idea, Goldust was his creation, I think he had a big say on the Kane character and was behind Mankind as well although a lot of that was Mick Foley
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Is Karen Angle Living With Jeff Jarrett?, Backstage Update   Is Karen Angle Living With Jeff Jarrett?, Backstage Update EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 7:30 pm

Vince Russo-
Pro: He has a shit load of ideas in his head.

Con: Most of his ideas are shit, and he needs somebody to filter out those bad ideas, something which didn't happen at all in WCW and happens rarely in TNA.

The sooner Vince Russo is gone the better in my opinion, and would even love to see Scott D'Amore being given the reigns again for a while. He was the guy in charge in 2005 when TNA was probably at its best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Karen Angle Living With Jeff Jarrett?, Backstage Update   Is Karen Angle Living With Jeff Jarrett?, Backstage Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Karen Angle Living With Jeff Jarrett?, Backstage Update
Page 1 of 1