Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Angle arrested hours before PPV

Go down 
+3
JacMan
InvincibleIleak
Junior
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

Angle arrested hours before PPV Empty
PostSubject: Angle arrested hours before PPV   Angle arrested hours before PPV EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:10 pm

PITTSBURGH -- Professional wrestler Kurt Angle was arrested in Robinson Township on Saturday morning.

According to a criminal complaint, his girlfriend had filed a protection from abuse order against Angle, which was served at his home on Saturday morning.

The woman reported to police that she was at a Starbucks on the internet, when she claims she saw Angle stalking her.

She called 911, and police pulled over Angle in his girlfriend's car.

According to the criminal complaint, Angle was driving on a suspended license. Police also found a capped syringe and two vials of "Hygetropin," otherwise known as HGH. Angle told police he had a legal prescription for the drugs.

The charges against Angle include: driving while operating privilege is suspended, prohibited acts-possession, harrassment and prohibited acts.

Angle is currently the World Champion in TNA Wrestling, and was scheduled to wrestle in a pay-per-view match in Orlando on Sunday night. TNA Wrestling did not return calls for comment.

The girlfriend mentioned in the complaint is also a wrestler for TNA.

====================================================
According to a criminal report filed in Pittsburgh today, Kurt Angle has been arrested and is currently in the Allegheny County Jail. There was an altercation at the home of Kurt Angle involving Angle and girlfriend Trenesha Biggers, aka TNA's Rhaka Khan. Biggers went to police and filed a protection from abuse order against Angle, and police came and removed Angle from the home this morning.

At around 8AM, Biggers called police again, stating that Angle was stalking her. She had gone to a Starbucks to use the internet, and told police that Angle had her phone and had been circling the parking lot. She claimed Angle was deleting photos from the phone, which were described as "pictures of abuse".

Angle was questioned by police, under suspicion of DUI, and when they searched the vehicle, they found used syringes and two vials of HGH. Angle claimed that he had a prescription for the medication, and could provide that to police.

Angle is currently awaiting arraignment on the following charges:

* Driving while operating privileges suspended
* Prohibited acts
* Possession
* Harassment

Angle is scheduled to defend the TNA Title tomorrow night at the Hard Justice PPV in Orlando, Florida

==========

Heres some info on hgh
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/front_page/3101343.stm
notice a lot intresting things most notably very hard to test for...hmmmm

Last edited by Junior on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Angle arrested hours before PPV   Angle arrested hours before PPV EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:18 pm

Bet ronaldo can finally laugh last

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/article2115462.ece

=================

Also a touch of the Benoit maybe going mental! didnt he say he wanted to die in the ring if it meant people remembering him or something he does sound like a proper menatlist to be honest
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Angle arrested hours before PPV   Angle arrested hours before PPV EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:24 pm

Shocked by this. Maybe it's time Angle stops wrestling, if this is anything to go by I think he's losing it and I'd it be a real shame to lose another big name in wrestling from this.

I think if he carries on in this way he won't last much longer and might die.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Angle arrested hours before PPV   Angle arrested hours before PPV EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:10 pm

Just seen this on youtube. Shocked to say the least.

PS is hard justice tonight?
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Angle arrested hours before PPV   Angle arrested hours before PPV EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:12 pm

from youtube

"TNA champion Kurt Angle was arrested this morning after a female TNA star he was involved in, who had an active order of protection against him spotted Angle following her while she was at a Starbucks this morning.
According to a source at the Robsinson Township, PA police department, Angle was pulled over after the woman he allegedly stalked called police. The TNA champion was found carrying 'a capped syringe and two vials of Human Growth Hormone Hygetropin' in his car. Angle claimed he had a valid prescription for the HGH.
Angle has been charged with driving with a suspended license (stemming from his refusal to take a breathalyzer test during his DUI arrest last year, which is an automatic suspension), illegal possession of the HGH), breaking an order of protection and harassment."
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Angle arrested hours before PPV   Angle arrested hours before PPV EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:00 pm

Rhaka Khan? Isn't that the girl he dated in TNA?
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
jlewallen
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract
jlewallen

Location : alabama Number of posts : 325 Favourite Wrestler : randy orton, christan, jeff hardy

PostSubject: Re: Angle arrested hours before PPV   Angle arrested hours before PPV EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:20 am

kurt angle is a great wrestler but from the sound of this a horrible person No
Back to top Go down
Horizon
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Horizon

Location : Bristol Number of posts : 2650 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Angle arrested hours before PPV   Angle arrested hours before PPV EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:33 pm

Quote :
Here is the police report regarding Kurt Angle:

On 8-15-09 at 7:50am, I was dispatched to the area of Giant Eagle and Get Go for a report of a PFA violation that was taking place in the lot.
As I was en route to the scene from Robinson Towne Center, dispatch advised me that the male offender (later ID'd as Kurt Angle) was in a sliver Cadillac now headed toward the Robinson Mall on Park Manor and was wearing a green colored t-shirt.

I approached the traffic signal at the intersection of Park Manor and Robinson Center Drive.

As I was at the light, I observed a silver Cadillac STS travelling down Park Manor and making the left hand turn at Robinson Center Drive and continuing onto Park Manor.

As the vehicle passed me, I could clearly see the driver had on a green t-shirt.

I turned around my marked police unit and made a traffic stop on the vehicle as it pulled into the Starbucks lot in Robinson Towne Center.

I was advised by dispatch that the driver should be Kurt Angle and that he was under DUI suspension.

I approached the driver who provided me with his (license) that did ID him as Kurt Angle.

At this time, I was assisted on scene by (two other officers).

I ran Angle's license which did come back as being under DUI suspension.

I advised Angle of the nature of the call and if he violated a PFA that was put out on him.

Angle stated his ex-girlfriend, (name removed), and he had an altercation at his residence in Moon township last evening.

Angle then stated she used his vehicle and went downtown to obtain an emergency PFA on him.

He then stated he was removed from the residence by Moon Township Police.

I advised Angle that his girlfriend had called police and stated he was stalking her at the Giant Eagle lot.

Angle denied this and stated he was looking for a hotel to stay in and never saw her.

Angle blurted out that he had his girlfriend's cell phone even though I had not asked about it at the time.

Dispatch advised that (the victim) was at our station filing a formal written complaint.

Since Angle was under DUI suspension, a tow truck was called for his vehicle.

I checked the area where Angle was sitting incident to his arrest.

There was a medium sized bag that contained Angle's ID as well as numerous credit cards.

This was taken with Angle to avoid anything happening to his credit cards.

In the front seat there was a large zippered black bag.

Inside one of the compartments was a capped syringe and two vials of "Hygetropin" which also contained the label "recumbant Human Growth Hormone Somatropin for injection."

Angle was asked about this item and he stated that he had a legal prescription for it and would be able to provide a copy of it.

Angle was placed into custody for the PFA violation and the drug charges and taken to the Robinson Twp. Police Station without incident by (the officer).

The vehicle was removed from the scene. (An officer) did locate a maroon colored blackberry phone from the car which (the victim) did later ID as hers. It was turned over to her at the station.

At the Robinson Police Station, I spoke with (the victim).

(She) stated she was at the Starbucks Store at the Robinson Towne Center outside at a table using the internet because she was scared to use the computer at her residence as she was in fear of Angle.

At this time, she saw Angle circle the parking lot three times; staring at her while she was outside.

(She) stated she then hurriedly left the area and saw Angle in the silver Cadillac.

She drove to Crucible Research by Giant Eagle and observed Angle in the Giant Eagle parking lot "circling" in his vehicle.

She stated to me that she could see Angle accessing her cell phone that she left in the car and feared he was deleting her text messages and pictures she had of past abuse against Angle.

(She) stated she then called 911 to report the incident. Angle was processed without incident and lodged into a holding cell to await arraignment.

The two vials of "HGH" and the used capped syringe will be logged into evidence.

(The victim) was provided a victim's rights booklet which she signed for. (She) stated she was going to stay (at a different location).

I received a faxed copy of the emergency PFA from Moon Township Police as well as verification that Angle was served the PFA by Moon Police this date at approximately 6:19am.

I made a copy of the emergency PFA she obtained that will be posted in the active PFA section of the police department. I also did file an ICC complaint on Angle.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Angle arrested hours before PPV   Angle arrested hours before PPV EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:26 pm

green shirt what was he thinking......

oh and way to go beating up rhaka khan takes some doing....
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Angle arrested hours before PPV   Angle arrested hours before PPV EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:56 pm

If this in anyway messes up the main event tonight TNA will sack the shit out of Khan
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Angle arrested hours before PPV   Angle arrested hours before PPV EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:54 am

is she still with TNA thought they got rid of her along time ago
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angle arrested hours before PPV   Angle arrested hours before PPV Empty

Back to top Go down

Angle arrested hours before PPV
Page 1 of 1