Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television

Go down 
+6
Discopants
boschbourne06
JacMan
podegarudo
Rocky2
the-gaffer
10 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television   Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:51 pm

Quote :
Partial Source: prowrestling.net

Jeff Jarrett was not at the TNA Victory Road PPV last night. He is not scheduled for this weeks TV either. The talent was told last night that Jarrett is taking personal time away. We've heard reports though that word in the TNA locker room is that Jarrett has been removed from television indefinitely.

Kurt Angle was also heard grumbling about Jeff Jarrett this week. He was not happy with Jarrett and openly stated that he had been pulled from television. The belief is that Angle is making a play for creative control of the company.

Jarrett was also not in the office this past week and celebrated a birthday last week.

This also comes on the heels of our weekend report stating that Jeff was living with Karen Angle. Here is a recap of that story:

A man claiming to work for TNA called into the Bubba the Love Sponge radio show Wednesday morning to say that Karen Angle and her children were presently living with Jeff Jarrett. The man noted that TNA president Dixie Carter was irate and threatening to fire Jarrett or buy his company stake out as a result of the situation. Bubba tried to call Kurt Angle to confirm this person's story, but he did not answer his phone. For what it's worth, Kurt said during his memorable appearance on The Howard Stern Show back in March that Karen had an affair with a fellow TNA wrestler. Kurt claimed she'd stay out all night and later tell him she was hanging out with friends in the hotel lobby. Kurt said he cheated on her "a couple of times" while they were separated, but felt she slept around to get back at him. Kurt said he didn't want to reveal the name and seemed to be real awkward about the situation. Karen filed for divorce from Kurt last September, which was later finalized on October 26, 2008.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television   Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:52 pm

Quote :
Partial Source: PWInsider.com

As noted earlier this afternoon here on the website, Jeff Jarrett did not attend last night's Victory Road pay-per-view, nor will be attending this week's slate of television tapings. TNA front office employees were told during a company meeting late last week that he is taking some "personal time off."

Jarrett was previously scheduled to at least be involved in some pre-taped backstage segments at last night's show. He was also going to continue building a program with Eric Young at this week's Impact tapings.

As a result of his absence, the creative team and several producers ran things backstage last night at Victory Road.

It's interesting to note that Jarrett's sudden absence coincidentally occurs after an incident on Bubba the Love Sponge's radio show last week where an "anonymous TNA employee" had their voice distorted and claimed on-air that Jarrett was now involved in a relationship with the ex-wife of Kurt Angle, Karen. The person claimed the two were living together at Jarrett's residence.

A rumored relationship between Jarrett and Karen Angle has been bouncing around for several months, so the caller was simply repeating the oft-cited rumor. However, giving the timing of Jarrett deciding to take some personal time off, it does seem rather peculiar.

TNA's public relations official Steve Godfrey declined to comment on the situation this morning when contacted. He said he could not "comment on personnel issues at this time."

Jarrett's sudden absence was a large topic of discussion among wrestlers and employees at last night's pay-per-view. This may have been the first pay-per-view in the company's seven-year history which he was not running and/or backstage.

There is said to be no timetable on when he will return to his duties.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television   Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:08 pm

I guess it's either Jeff or Kurt then. If Kurt does get creative control, Jarrett will probably be made to wear the same turkey suit that Alex Shelley wore last year for Thanksgiving lol and generally be made a laughing stock on TV but if Jeff is allowed to return, I can see Kurt seeing his contract through before jumping ship back to WWE for a schedule similar to Taker's.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television   Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:26 pm

Jeff Jarrett in my opinion would win, it might not look that way just now but at the end of the day the fans will choose Jeff over Kurt in my opinion, an original over a WWE guy
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television   Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:16 pm

small addition to this

Quote :
According to sources I have spoken with today, it appears that the situation with Jeff Jarrett taking personal time off from TNA may be a bit more complicated than some reports have stated. Two different stories have been circulating as to why Jarrett was not at Victory Road last night and has been pulled from subsequent Impact tapings this week.

One story floating around backstage is that Jarrett has actually been suspended by TNA, probably due to the Karen Angle implication, however that rumor has seemed to have died down and most backstage do not see a suspension as the reason why Jarrett is not around.

The more accurate rumor, however, is claiming that there was some type of internal power move made by Kurt Angle in which he told Dixie Carter that either he or Jarrett had to go, and that if Jarrett didn't take some time off, then Kurt would, as he is not happy with the way Jarrett is running things in TNA right now.

Additionally, I was told that very few people are upset that Jarrett is not around right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television   Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:16 am

This will be good news for fans who follow WWE over TNA. Kurt will be a brilliant addition to the roster if he leaves TNA and doesn't retire. I would stick him on SD and possibly feud with Jericho if he's a face and if he returns as a heel i would stick him in with Jeff Hardy. I would prefer a heel return if he did come back.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television   Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:31 am

i was actually enjoying Jeff on TNA might be cos im a big fan of his and i no alot of the people dont rate him on here but its my opinion anyway i hope Jeff will be back within a month or two i was looking forward to eric young feud with Jeff but looks like i'll have to wait i dont see where Eric young goes from here
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television   Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:36 am

I hope Angle stays, he's one of the fellas TNA really need and if he does get creative it could be very interesting.

Jarrett on the other hand is someone who is NOT a main eventer and I personally think the company could benefit with someone else in charge.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television   Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:09 pm

hazard a guess MEM raped at the ppv then, os it can tie in the power struggle story.

mayeb he is being kept of tv for storyline reasons though you never know, although jeff has been dire watching imo
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television   Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:38 pm

Jeff Jarrett has been awful for most of his career. Never rated the guy at all.

Although Angle with more input creatively could be great for TNA - he's never been afraid to put new guys over and help push them (Jay Lethal springs to mind straight away, Cena's WWE debut too...), so it'd be interesting to see if he'd start to push TNA's guys over the various MEM members...
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television   Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:05 pm

I'm a bit unsure of Angle with creative control, I know he does like clean finishes and has expressed a desire to put people like Jay Lethal over before, but Jarrett is Mr TNA and if Angle wins this battle then he might just get to power mad, thats only an opinion though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television   Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:28 pm

jeff the lucky bastard is banging away at karen.fuck she is hot
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television   Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:16 am

Quote :
Credit: PWInsider.com

-- PWInsider has confirmed that Jeff Jarrett and Karen Angle are in fact romantically involved, as was revealed on Bubba The Love Sponge by an anonymous caller. It’s been an oft-mentioned rumor within the company among wrestlers, but it had never really been confirmed.

-- Mutliple sources state that the relationship dates back to last fall, when Jarrett and Kurt Angle were feuding on TV. Kurt may have even been aware it was going on back then.

-- Contradictory to previous reports, sources now say that Jarrett’s time off was his decision, and wasn’t forced upon him by Dixie Carter. The decision was apparently made after recent issues arose between Kurt and Karen regarding the custody of their children. The word going around at the iMPACT tapings was that Jeff removed himself from TNA while the custody issues are ongoing. Until those issues became heated, Jarrett and Angle had been able to co-exist.

-- Regarding stories of Angle’s push for the TNA creative reigns, those within the company feel that it won’t happen and there is no major push for a new creative team right now.

-- There are a number of people in the company who would love to know who it was that called the Bubba The Love Sponge show and aired out the whole situation.

Back to top Go down
kvh12345
Fandango
Fandango
kvh12345

Location : Netherlands Number of posts : 621 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television   Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:28 am

i dont mind if they would let jarret go and then put kurt angle in charged but i wonder what would happen when kurt leaves and goes to TNA then the only man in charge would be mick foley and then i think TNA only goes downhill from there
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television   Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:03 pm

Foley isn't in charge anyway, its Vince Russo and Dutch Mantell that make the decisions regrading the booking
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television   Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:00 pm

Are you giving some support to Jarrett here Gaffer? Never thought I'd see that Laughing

While I don't think Jarrett should necessarily be given the boot over this situation, Angle getting a place on the booking team could possibly be a good thing. Perhaps he would be the guy willing to tell Russo when his ideas suck, as Jarret, Mantell and Borash are all far too pally with him.
Back to top Go down
kvh12345
Fandango
Fandango
kvh12345

Location : Netherlands Number of posts : 621 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television   Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:15 am

It was revealed one week ago today on the Bubba the Love Sponge Show that Jeff Jarrett and Karen Angle were living together. Audio of the conversation surfaced earlier this week on YouTube, but was quickly pulled when Bubba's people filed a copyright claim.

Below is the transcript of the phone conversation between radio host Bubba and the caller, who went under the alias James and claimed he works for TNA (thanks to www.pwtorch.com):

Bubba: James, out of Orlando, you're on protection, James.

James: You got me on protection, yeah?

Bubba: Got you on protection, yeah.

James: I just wanted to call you up and let you know, man, you know Karen Angle - I know you and Kurt are good friends - Karen Angle is not who you think she is.

Bubba: Hold on, Karen Angle is a good friend of mine as well. I'm friends with Kurt Angle, Karen Angle... What's wrong with her?

James: I don't think she's the type of person you think that she is, man. I don't want to get into it too much, but she's actually living with Jeff Jarrett now. Her and the kids are living with Jeff Jarrett. And Dixie (Carter) is -

Bubba: Hold on. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. First of all, her and Kurt are divorced. But, you're talking about Jeff Jarrett as in the wrestler, as in part owner?

James: Yes. And Dixie is upset, man.

Bubba: You mean Dixie Carter? First of all, I don't necessarily believe that. I would probably have to hear from Kurt, Karen, or Dixie herself if Dixie's in the mix. Secondly, Dixie is the president and almost-all owner of TNA Wrestling. Sir, do you work close to the situation?

James: I work on the lot for TNA. I don't want to say much more - anything more than that.

Bubba: First of all, sir, I don't know this to be true.

James: Oh, it's true.

Bubba: Secondly, how in the hell can Kurt work with Jeff Jarrett if that's indeed the truth?

James: I don't know how much longer Jeff Jarrett is going to be with TNA. Dixie is upset. She's talking about buying him out or maybe firing him.

Bubba: Wow. Is this a thing that has just been recent or has it been long going? How can I verify this, sir?

James: Now I can't say that this was happening when she was with Kurt or that this led to the divorce or anything. This is something I just personally found out about. As much as the back-story of how long it's been going on, I don't know. It's been going on for a little while - it's my understanding. But, I do know that she is living with Jeff Jarrett.

Bubba: And the kids?

James: And the kids, absolutely. That gives you something to think about with Karen Angle.

FightScoops.com - Mixed Martial Arts & Boxing News
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television   Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:19 am

they dont no who phoned up and told them this do they ?

i bet its that ref who got let go the other week
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television   Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:45 am

James = Jim Cornette?
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television   Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:47 am

is it definetly a James could be BG James any way i thought they just put it up there for the protection
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television   Jeff Jarrett Pulled From TNA Television EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:50 am