Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

TNA Wrestler Through With TNA

Go down 
+2
JacMan
boschbourne06
6 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

TNA Wrestler Through With  TNA Empty
PostSubject: TNA Wrestler Through With TNA   TNA Wrestler Through With  TNA EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:38 pm

Quote :
It would appear that Shane Douglas is through with TNA once again as his profile has been removed from the roster section. At last Sunday's Slammiversary pay-per-view, Douglas lost to Daniels in a "Second Chance Match," resulting in Daniels retaining his spot on the TNA roster.

shame i was just starting to enjoy him as well
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: TNA Wrestler Through With TNA   TNA Wrestler Through With  TNA EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:42 pm

From the little i seen of him as i'm just getting into tna he'll be no loss to the company.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: TNA Wrestler Through With TNA   TNA Wrestler Through With  TNA EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:46 pm

It was only ever supposed to be for that one PPV anyway, the match was actually surprisingly good considering the sort of condition Douglas is in these days. Wouldn't mind him coming back as a manager, actually thought he might have been a decent shout for Samoa Joe's advisor due to his history with Taz.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA Wrestler Through With TNA   TNA Wrestler Through With  TNA EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:46 pm

I wasn't surprised at all about his match with Danials, Douglas is one of those old school guys like Jarrett I suppose who knows how to put on a match, I like Douglas, I'd definitely like to see him get more TV time, hope he has done enough to be considered for future roles
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

PostSubject: Re: TNA Wrestler Through With TNA   TNA Wrestler Through With  TNA EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:55 am

He should come back to 'Franchise' some one again, what ever happened to the Naturals? They left TNA and got jobbed out on WWE last I heard?

I agree Douglas still has something to give to the business, he did a good job putting Daniels over, but in a match like that it would make sense to have him leave, after losing a spot on the roster, even if it's kayfabe and he's still going to be working, would make sense to take him off the roster.

In WWE we hear the Future Endeveurs... line, but all TNA do is take them off the site roster so it's never officially announced, so it could well be used for story progression.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: TNA Wrestler Through With TNA   TNA Wrestler Through With  TNA EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:19 pm

he could franchise mr young 8)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Wrestler Through With TNA   TNA Wrestler Through With  TNA Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA Wrestler Through With TNA
Page 1 of 1