Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Man Utd announce Tevez departure

Go down 
+9
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
InvincibleIleak
Rocky2
C4lum
podegarudo
boschbourne06
Sexton Hardcastle
JacMan
Brandon Buchanan
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandon Buchanan
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Brandon Buchanan

Location : Edinburgh Number of posts : 501 Favourite Wrestler : Raven

Man Utd announce Tevez departure Empty
PostSubject: Man Utd announce Tevez departure   Man Utd announce Tevez departure EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:43 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/8110740.stm

Can't say that I'm shocked but I can also say that I don't particularly care! lol!
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd announce Tevez departure   Man Utd announce Tevez departure EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:34 pm

Surprise i definitely thought he would stay

Man City/Chelsea/Liverpool/Madrid will sign him.

I think Real Madrid will get him
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd announce Tevez departure   Man Utd announce Tevez departure EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:05 pm

will they have to pay then or what, Ive forgotten how he can be signed, loans only now?

valencia might need him
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd announce Tevez departure   Man Utd announce Tevez departure EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:44 pm

my moneys on liverpool to sign him shame he plays like our style though
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd announce Tevez departure   Man Utd announce Tevez departure EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:01 pm

nah i dont think he'll come to us, we appear to only be looking for a cheap backup striker like saviola or negredo, which i think means we will be sticking with the 4-2-3-1 and may just be looking for a left winger like silva as our big signing
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd announce Tevez departure   Man Utd announce Tevez departure EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:14 pm

Man City
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd announce Tevez departure   Man Utd announce Tevez departure EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:42 pm

man city completely slipped my mind lol
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd announce Tevez departure   Man Utd announce Tevez departure EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:21 pm

C4lum wrote:
Man City

I think so too, I think it's all about the money for Tevez (or his owner/agent at least).

Wouldn't be suprised if Madrid get him either but if I were them, I would spend the money on defenders especially now Cannavaro has left and I think Pepe is banned for at least 5 games at the beginning of next season.

Valencia have no chance, they are in financial trouble and that's why they are selling Villa and Silva. Villa said himself he was only going to leave if Valencia wanted him to. I think Silva said the same.

On a different topic, I hope Aston Villa use the money from the Barry transfer to go for either Robben or Huntelaar or even both!
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd announce Tevez departure   Man Utd announce Tevez departure EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:49 pm

Rocky you seem to change you you support every week. taking th piss out o

He ruled out a rule to Liverpool about a week ago, saying he didn't want to go there because of the history of Man U and Liverpool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd announce Tevez departure   Man Utd announce Tevez departure EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:09 pm

How did his last post make it seem like he supported someone other than Man U?

I doubt Madrid will get him, they will buy people with scoring records better than his, 5 last season just isn't that good.

Think he would link well with Robinho.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd announce Tevez departure   Man Utd announce Tevez departure EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:19 pm

Quote :
On a different topic, I hope Aston Villa use the money from the Barry transfer to go for either Robben or Huntelaar or even both!

This Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd announce Tevez departure   Man Utd announce Tevez departure EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:43 am

invincibleILeak wrote:
Quote :

This Very Happy

I said this because I think it would improve Villa, a team who are nearly good enough to break into the Top 4 meaning Arsenal or Liverpool Razz miss out. I don't support Villa, I like them and hope they do get 4th place at least next season.

The reason I didn't say United should use the money from the Ronaldo transfer for Robben and Huntelaar is because I think we could get better players with the amount of money we have. Wouldn't be at all disappointed if we did buy those players though.
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd announce Tevez departure   Man Utd announce Tevez departure EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:56 am

Liverpool? You mean the team that came second?

As long as Liverpool don't lose Mascherano or Alonso we'll be fine and we can push seriously for the title, one other signing after Johnson and I think we'll have the strongest first eleven in the Premiership. Chelsea seem to be rebuilding so I think this year they might slow down a bit, and Manchester United are going to struggle to find a suitable replacement for Ronaldo, they'll miss the goals. This year is Liverpool's biggest chance to grab the championship.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd announce Tevez departure   Man Utd announce Tevez departure EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:01 am

invincibleILeak wrote:
Liverpool? You mean the team that came second?

As long as Liverpool don't lose Mascherano or Alonso we'll be fine and we can push seriously for the title, one other signing after Johnson and I think we'll have the strongest first eleven in the Premiership. Chelsea seem to be rebuilding so I think this year they might slow down a bit, and Manchester United are going to struggle to find a suitable replacement for Ronaldo, they'll miss the goals. This year is Liverpool's biggest chance to grab the championship.

I think you'll be surprised by Arsenal, apparently interested in Micah Richards to add some speed and strength to the back four (and height) all they need is a more reliable keeper and maybe someone better to play along side Fabregas and they have a title winning side if they can keep RVP and Adabyor(sp).
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd announce Tevez departure   Man Utd announce Tevez departure EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:20 am

just heard that Tevez said its between two clubs to chose between chelsea and man city
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd announce Tevez departure   Man Utd announce Tevez departure EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:16 am

invincibleILeak wrote:
This year is Liverpool's biggest chance to grab the championship.

Every god damn year taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd announce Tevez departure   Man Utd announce Tevez departure EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:18 am

boschbourne06 wrote:
just heard that Tevez said its between two clubs to chose between chelsea and man city

If he's sensible he'll come to Chelsea, More chance of winning trophies here, play champions league football every year, oh and more importantly, a much nicer part of England to live in.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd announce Tevez departure   Man Utd announce Tevez departure EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:31 am

yeee but robinho and tevez can easily steal 3rd place from you blues Razz
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd announce Tevez departure   Man Utd announce Tevez departure EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:37 am

Robinho, when he learns to play in all weather conditions then maybe.

If anyone is gonna drop out of the 'top 4' for City it will be Arsenal, they have been shocking ever since Vieria and Henry left
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd announce Tevez departure   Man Utd announce Tevez departure EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:55 am

dont get people like you calum you lot slga off robinho yet he was amazing this year especially for his first year one of the top goalscorers No how can you say hes not fitted in
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Gyro1780
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Gyro1780

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd announce Tevez departure   Man Utd announce Tevez departure EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:13 pm

Man City will offer something ridiculous & he'll sign for them.
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd announce Tevez departure   Man Utd announce Tevez departure EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:38 pm

Jericho_Is_Smackdown wrote:
dont get people like you calum you lot slga off robinho yet he was amazing this year especially for his first year one of the top goalscorers No how can you say hes not fitted in

Not slagging him off June, i can see he's good, he just needs to learn how to play in all weather conditions, notice the difference when he plays in the sun, to when he plays on the rain - again im not 'slagging him' it's just something he should get use to
Back to top Go down
rko888
Wrestling Mates in living room
Wrestling Mates in living room

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd announce Tevez departure   Man Utd announce Tevez departure EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:41 am

i hate to say it but as a united fan, tevez is going to man city. The blame has to go to ferguson. If we had shown comminment to carlos 7 months ago then he would have defo sign for us. Now we will have lost 2 of our best players. Its hard to say who gonna come in, but fergie better has something up his sleeve. Cos at this rate we'll be lucky to come top 3 in the league.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd announce Tevez departure   Man Utd announce Tevez departure EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:29 pm

1. Tevez isn't one of our best two players, good yeah, one of the best? fuck no

2. should SAF have played him in must win games when most of the games he started he was average at best, just to "show him some commitment".

Glad Ronaldo has fucked off, not so happy about Tevez but them's the breaks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd announce Tevez departure   Man Utd announce Tevez departure Empty

Back to top Go down

Man Utd announce Tevez departure
Page 1 of 1