Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

CARLOS TEVEZ CONSIDERS RETIREMENT

Go down 
+4
papa2572
feяgie22
Discopants
boschbourne06
8 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

CARLOS TEVEZ CONSIDERS RETIREMENT Empty
PostSubject: CARLOS TEVEZ CONSIDERS RETIREMENT   CARLOS TEVEZ CONSIDERS RETIREMENT EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:27 pm

Manchester City and Argentina striker Carlos Tevez has admitted that he is considering retirement because of fatigue.

Ahead of Saturday's friendly with Spain, the 25-year-old has fallen behind the likes of Gonzalo Higuain in national boss Diego Maradona's plans after stuttering in World Cup qualifying.

Tevez confesses that, despite his young age, he thinks about hanging up his boots for club and country in order to rest and spend time with his family.

He said: "It's complicated, there's my family, the desire to return to Boca Juniors, but I think about it. It crosses my mind to hang up my boots if we win the World Cup, although I have a contract (with City) until 2014.

"I'm a bit tired of so much football. I want to enjoy my family a bit. I'm very keen to stop and get a bit of calm. I've already won a lot. Living for football has saturated me."

Regarding his place in Argentina's first team, he said: "My chance passed. I had my possibility and I couldn't take advantage of it. When the team needed goals I couldn't provide them.

"So it's logical that other lads should be in front of me."

Tevez has also hit back at critics of Argentina after it was suggested that members of the squad do not give 100 per cent at international level.

He said: "We were criticised a lot, sometimes rightly so, but to have people say we didn't play well because of the money or we don't love the (Argentina) shirt, don't sing the national anthem, there's a lot of ill will."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: CARLOS TEVEZ CONSIDERS RETIREMENT   CARLOS TEVEZ CONSIDERS RETIREMENT EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:32 pm

WHAT????
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: CARLOS TEVEZ CONSIDERS RETIREMENT   CARLOS TEVEZ CONSIDERS RETIREMENT EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:27 pm

i couldn't believe it either but the guy talks sense when he says i cant hit the net but others can should be in front of him
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: CARLOS TEVEZ CONSIDERS RETIREMENT   CARLOS TEVEZ CONSIDERS RETIREMENT EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:41 pm

Sorry, I just wanted to be involved in the CAPS LOCK crack Smile

Anyway, probably just bollocks, it makes no sense at all, might just mean international...
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: CARLOS TEVEZ CONSIDERS RETIREMENT   CARLOS TEVEZ CONSIDERS RETIREMENT EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:46 pm

It'll just be international even though he mentions he has a contract with city till 2014.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
papa2572
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
papa2572

Location : new york Number of posts : 15 Favourite Wrestler : rey mysterio

PostSubject: Re: CARLOS TEVEZ CONSIDERS RETIREMENT   CARLOS TEVEZ CONSIDERS RETIREMENT EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:37 am

feяgie22 wrote:
It'll just be international even though he mentions he has a contract with city till 2014.
hes not gonna retire he does awesome at entertaining
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: CARLOS TEVEZ CONSIDERS RETIREMENT   CARLOS TEVEZ CONSIDERS RETIREMENT EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:19 am

He sounds depressed, I say he will retire after the World Cup then comeback before the start of the new season under a mask and call himself suicide
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : CARLOS TEVEZ CONSIDERS RETIREMENT UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: CARLOS TEVEZ CONSIDERS RETIREMENT   CARLOS TEVEZ CONSIDERS RETIREMENT EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:20 pm

Perhaps he'll start doing run ins on matches he's not meant to be involved in.
Turn up at OT and stunner SAF at the end of Fergie time?
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: CARLOS TEVEZ CONSIDERS RETIREMENT   CARLOS TEVEZ CONSIDERS RETIREMENT EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:44 pm

papa2572 wrote:
feяgie22 wrote:
hes not gonna retire he does awesome at entertaining

He does do awesome at entertaining Basketball albino
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: CARLOS TEVEZ CONSIDERS RETIREMENT   CARLOS TEVEZ CONSIDERS RETIREMENT EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:37 pm

real reason I heard was, he can't cope that he never really got the chance to form a devestating partnership with dean ashton and now it will never happen he may aswell fuck off back to argentina and live a happy family life
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: CARLOS TEVEZ CONSIDERS RETIREMENT   CARLOS TEVEZ CONSIDERS RETIREMENT EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:25 pm

That IS definately the real reason cheers
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: CARLOS TEVEZ CONSIDERS RETIREMENT   CARLOS TEVEZ CONSIDERS RETIREMENT EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:11 pm

The Gear obviously isny as pure in Manchester as it is back in Argentina
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CARLOS TEVEZ CONSIDERS RETIREMENT   CARLOS TEVEZ CONSIDERS RETIREMENT Empty

Back to top Go down

CARLOS TEVEZ CONSIDERS RETIREMENT
Page 1 of 1