Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest

Go down 
+3
boschbourne06
Sexton Hardcastle
Mat143(Mike hill)
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mat143(Mike hill)
Fandango
Fandango
Mat143(Mike hill)

Location : Malvern Number of posts : 608 Favourite Wrestler : WWE:Jack Swagger
TNA: Jay Lethal
All Time: Shawn Michaels/The Rock

The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest Empty
PostSubject: The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest   The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:20 pm

So the season is over,and transfer gossip is starting to kick in,and the Agents have raised their headsa above the waters to begin to advertise their Players.But that's not what this is about,This is about Arrogance and loyalty.

Quote :
Paul Robinson has confirmed that he wants to quit relegated West Bromwich Albion.

The experienced full-back has tasted relegation with The Baggies previously - but he does not want another year in the Championship.

Robinson insists he has already spoken with boss Tony Mowbray - who is ready to let him leave.

"I've got to the stage where I can't face playing in the Championship again," he said.

"I've proved myself in the Premier League.

"I'm 30 and I've been up and down the divisions a few times.

"I've always given 100 per cent for West Brom. If a chance became available for me I'd like to take it.

"I've spoken to the manager and he completely understands and said he won't stand in my way."

Former Baggies boss Gary Megson - now at Bolton - is believed to be a big fan of Robinson and could very well offer him a route back to the top-flight.

This is from the same man who just earlier this season was doing this

The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest Robinson203_203x152

So from Saying you'd stay forever,For all your badge-Kissing,Ref Abusing and Chest Pumping,at the end of the day Robbo is just like most footballers,Money Grabbing,Disloyal Wanker . Fans moan saying it's the foreign players who have loyalty let's face up to it,All of them are in it for the money.

(Just wanted to get that off my chest lol! )
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest   The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:26 pm

he must think of himself highly too, cant see him joining a club that wont go down anyway, he must like losing lol
Back to top Go down
Mat143(Mike hill)
Fandango
Fandango
Mat143(Mike hill)

PostSubject: Re: The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest   The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:28 pm

The thing is,He isn't good enough for the Premiership,Does he not realise that he's gone down with us three times,With Record goals conceded this year in which he only missed TWO matches,Does that not tell him something?

He's seriously deluded plus he'll never pass a medical anywhere
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest   The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:08 pm

i can see him fitting in at blackburn or bolton
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest   The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:58 pm

I think if a decent club can take Stephen Warnock then he will be a shoo-in for Blackburn although I have always thought of him as a thug, never really rated him, Mat, I must say, I'm swaying towards the Mowbray side of things now as far as the Celtic job is concerned, hoping that if he does come then he would bring Brunty with him
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Mat143(Mike hill)
Fandango
Fandango
Mat143(Mike hill)

PostSubject: Re: The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest   The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:17 pm

You're right about Robbo,He's nothing more than a bald-Headed thug,Thick as,and cannot actually attack or defend.Was bought in by Megson so wouldn't be surprised to see him at Bolton or possibly stoke-They're all thugs as well.

I can see why your swaying mate,He's a great manager and I think he'd do well with you,I mean look at the job he did with Hibs.If he did go I wouldn't be surprised if Brunty follows him as he is a big advocate of Mogga and vice versa.
I see Coyle's ruled himself out of the running,AGAIN!But Bilic has said he would like to go to Celtic at Some point I think which is the only thing giving me any inkling of Hope that he will stay.

How much would you think there is to spend if Mogga does go?
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest   The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:18 pm

calling him a thug and stuff id love him to stay know and score the goal that takes you back up . see if you feel same way then lol
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Mat143(Mike hill)
Fandango
Fandango
Mat143(Mike hill)

PostSubject: Re: The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest   The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:26 pm

Junior-Saw on SSN,Who are those Players you released apart from the two in your Sig? We're they regulars or just bit part?

And they only reason he'll stay is because he went for a medical last summer at Wigan and failed it but can't see him staying.Won't be a great loss as we've got a perfectly good reserve.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest   The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:34 pm

we releasead the two in my sig

nicky southall got voted second most loyal gillingham player ever the third time weve rleseased or sold him and he comes back the lower leauge beckham and we treat him like shit

crofts played for us seven years and drop him out of no where strip the captaincy and release him

Then theres chris kiely , DEAN KILEYS son lol who from what iv heard has what it takes.

Then weve got rid of sean chlossey who gto dropped from noweher this season and still scored a wondergoal when away on loan ex-arsenal player given a cahcne can play

taylor thomas just a yougster dont know much about him good on fm though :S

and then albnert jarret who again dropped from nowhere and sent away on loan has been terminated HOWEVER is attending pre-season to win back his contract WTF!

The onyl credit ill give the club is they gave crofst and southall a nice go away and find a new club message on the site rather than wev releasead him.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest   The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:34 pm

Oh and barcham wants to go championship :@
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest   The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:41 pm

Celtic have been very cautious for years, they are totally debt free now, however I'm expecting the new manager to have £10m-£12m to spend this summer although their is a bit of dead wood to get rid of

Mowbray is a good coach, I personally think Owen Coyle will walk to Celtic Park though if he is offered the job outright, he is saying all the correct things just now, not many convining things though.

I said before I think Big Mogga is a future Celtic boss, but I still think he has unfinished business with West Brom, the only problem is though, if a boss makes it in the EPL these days they get new contracts that would rule them out coming to Celtic so thats maybe why Coyle and Mowbray are so high up the list, both I think have excellent futures in the game.

Slaven Bilic hasn't managed a club side but is a big name, he is well thought of and always knew he has a soft spot for Celtic from his time at Everton, can't remember why though, I think he is the name value that could entice some decent players that maybe Coyle or even Mowbray couldn't but both of those guys have far more experiance at club football, that being said, all three play the kind of game I want to see Celtic playing again
Back to top Go down
Brandon Buchanan
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Brandon Buchanan

Country : The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest Scotland-2

Location : Edinburgh Number of posts : 501 Favourite Wrestler : Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest   The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:06 pm

Mat143(Mike hill) wrote:

I can see why your swaying mate,He's a great manager and I think he'd do well with you,I mean look at the job he did with Hibs.

Mate, I've no doubt that you like your manager but the simple fact is, he won nothing at Hibs apart from the sports writers slavering all over him and the fact that he had them playing "fast paced, exciting, hibs style flair football" (Which is a complete myth anyway!)

Oh and couple that with the fact he was fortunate enough to have some of the greatest young Scottish players coming through at the right time (who incidently all got sold to the highest bidder).

Anyway, I apologise for hijacking your West Brom thread with a rant! Embarassed

P.S. I hope he does go to Celtic so we can sing our song again! Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Mat143(Mike hill)
Fandango
Fandango
Mat143(Mike hill)

PostSubject: Re: The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest   The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:26 pm

Lol-That's alright mate,This started off as a Rant about Just a player anyways.I didn't mean in terms of winning things but he did Improve them a lot did he not?With his fast,Attacking,Get this bit right WEST BROM lol! style football.But then I do see you're a Hearts fan therefore a tiny bit biased?
Back to top Go down
Brandon Buchanan
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Brandon Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest   The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:44 pm

Mat143(Mike hill) wrote:
Lol-That's alright mate,This started off as a Rant about Just a player anyways.I didn't mean in terms of winning things but he did Improve them a lot did he not?With his fast,Attacking,Get this bit right WEST BROM lol! style football.But then I do see you're a Hearts fan therefore a tiny bit biased?

May be a tad biased! Embarassed

I stand by what I said about hibs playing flair football being a myth though! lol!
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

PostSubject: Re: The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest   The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:51 pm

Not always about money, if a he has an oppurtunity to play for a better team in a better league than he should take it.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest   The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:02 pm

Brandon Buchanan wrote:
Mat143(Mike hill) wrote:

I can see why your swaying mate,He's a great manager and I think he'd do well with you,I mean look at the job he did with Hibs.

Hope thats not the song about Bernadette!
Back to top Go down
Brandon Buchanan
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Brandon Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest   The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:04 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:
Brandon Buchanan wrote:
Mat143(Mike hill) wrote:

No danger! We aren't all sick barstewards mate!

It involves his facial features and I'll leave it at that!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest   The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:06 pm

Hibs did play great football under Mowbray, Celtic where by far the best team in Scotland for his duration at Hibs and his teams gave us the best games by far, they where fast, young and incredibly attack minded, he might not have won anything with Hibs but how much has Hibs won exactly in the last 50 years?

His legacy at Hibs will be the amount of money Hibs managed to get for players he helped establish as first team regulars
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest   The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:07 pm

Brandon Buchanan wrote:
Kay Fabe wrote:
Brandon Buchanan wrote:
Mat143(Mike hill) wrote:

No danger! We aren't all sick barstewards mate!

It involves his facial features and I'll leave it at that!

Sound mate, I remember during a derby some of the songs that where sung about Bernadette, thought it was well over the line
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest   The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest Empty

Back to top Go down

The Modern Day Footballer at it's finest
Page 1 of 1