Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

TNA Talk Micky Foley

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

TNA Talk Micky Foley Empty
PostSubject: TNA Talk Micky Foley   TNA Talk Micky Foley EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:59 am

first of all im going to start by saying it was the best TNA that i've watched in about a month i reallyed enjoyed the show anyway TNA started off with a good promo between Jeff and Mick where Mick would tell Jeff that he's jealous thats why he booked him in a 4 way match this promo was really good later on Mick would then make a match of jeff vs Steiner in a Catus jack smack attack basically hardcore match. By now the way these two were arguing in the ring i said there going to build up to have Jarrett vs Foley at a PPV not sure which one cos i dont no the order of TNA's PPV's. Jarrett told Mick he cant wrestle because he's torn his hamstring but then Mick doesnt care and keeps the match very heel like behaviour there i thought. Anyway Mick was at commentary and was acting very heelish slagging off Jeff and cheering steiner on when jeff won the match Kurt angle locked the ankle lock on jeff and steiner locked in the camel clutch this is where foley came in for the save then he hit Jarrett with the Chair again acting heelish this just made my prediction of a match for the title between Jarrett and Foley most likely come true.

I think Foleys going to be out of hand on iMPACT and jarretts going to step up and fight foley for the title to save his company and i think Jarrett will become the champion i dont see this happening for 2-3 months as i think a crazy out of control champion could be very good to watch. Also i can see Foley joining the MEM if they write it well it could be good so MEM have power in management as well as in the ring.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: TNA Talk Micky Foley   TNA Talk Micky Foley EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:11 pm

"he just got clotheslined of the pogo stick" greatest line ever
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA Talk Micky Foley   TNA Talk Micky Foley EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:32 pm

i never thought i'd hear that in wrestling ever

i must say i never thought i would like Foley as a champion but he's brought some comedy to it
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: TNA Talk Micky Foley   TNA Talk Micky Foley EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 12:31 pm

did TNA sign cade and murdoch, or was the partner got lost thing just a really poor way to get jethro holliday (ha) more focus?

if they signed cade i could see them ripping off EY and saying he wasnt scheduled so he cant fight in the semis (or final if they got there, which would be more of a pisstake (kayfabe) for eric)

i.e EY and trev lad get to the final, then cade appears and beats down eric and then they face beer money (altho 2 heel southern tag teams :/ )

(could murdoch also be like the long term replacement partner for james storm if say they want roode in the singles scene?)

BRACKETS
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: TNA Talk Micky Foley   TNA Talk Micky Foley EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 1:01 pm

Ugh! I really hope they don't saddle Storm with Murdoch.

I'm assuming that Cade was supposed to be his partner who didn't arrive, and likely there'll be some angle worked in where he shows up and wants his place back in the team. If they do give Cade the spot in the next round, then I think it could possibly lead to an Eric Young heel turn, due to frustration at not being given a fiar chance in the company.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA Talk Micky Foley   TNA Talk Micky Foley EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:27 pm

i read it was suppose to be the return of
Spoiler:
but dont no why he wasnt used i no Murdoch took londons place it was at the last minute thing
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: TNA Talk Micky Foley   TNA Talk Micky Foley EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:30 pm

boschbourne06 wrote:
i read it was suppose to be the return of
Spoiler:
but dont no why he wasnt used i no Murdoch took londons place it was at the last minute thing

who the fuck is that? lol is it another daniels personality Laughing
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA Talk Micky Foley   TNA Talk Micky Foley EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:33 pm

no idea he must have been in TNA before i started watching it i only started watching TNA when it was Kurt angle vs Sting when kurt beat stings son up that was 2years ago i think
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: TNA Talk Micky Foley   TNA Talk Micky Foley EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:36 pm

It was announced via the TNA website that the Amazing Red would return in the Team 3D Tag Team Tournament, returning on April 30 to team with X Division champion Suicide against the Motor City Machine Guns
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: TNA Talk Micky Foley   TNA Talk Micky Foley EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:39 pm

Yeah Amazing Red was supposed to be teaming with Paul London, but London apparently picked up an injury. Amazing Red was pretty good last time I seen him, hasn't really wrestled for a few years though as his body was fucked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Talk Micky Foley   TNA Talk Micky Foley Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA Talk Micky Foley
Page 1 of 1