Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Another former WWE star dies...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Another former WWE star dies... Empty
PostSubject: Another former WWE star dies...   Another former WWE star dies... EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:19 pm

WRESTLER Steve Doll, best known for his WWE run as Steven Dunn in the tag team Well Dunn, passed away earlier today in Tennessee.
Doll, 44, had been on life support and his family made the decision to remove him from his ventilator.

He was hospitalised two years ago after suffering a type of seizure related to an intestinal blockage.

Doll began his career in 1984, training with Rick and John Davidson.

He eventually made his debut in Shreveport, Los Angeles, in May 1985 against Dick Slater.

Having worked for Pacific Northwest Wrestling from 1987 to 1992, he formed a tag team with Rex King called the Southern Rockers in 1989.

They tagged together for over a decade, including their WWE run as Well Dunn — King went by the name of Timothy Well.

The team, managed by Harvey Wippleman (Bruno Lauer), were used primarily on the undercard and feuded with The Bushwhackers on several episodes of Monday Night Raw.

Doll also had brief stints in WCW and the United States Wrestling Association, as well as numerous southern independents.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Another former WWE star dies...   Another former WWE star dies... EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:55 pm

He doesn't ring a bell although the 'Well Done' name kinda does, the guy himself doesn't

I think I'll need to do a couple of Daily Motion or Youtube searches for him to see if I recoginise him
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Another former WWE star dies...   Another former WWE star dies... EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:30 pm

Well Dunn were mid-card duds in the mid 1990's. the only match I remember them being in was a Summerslam tag team title match against the Steiners, possibly 1993? A short lived run, didn't do much at all.

And a truly shite name!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Another former WWE star dies...   Another former WWE star dies... EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:16 pm

I saw them on YouTube and they just didn't ring a bell, I was a huge Rockers mark and they seemed to be something of a rip off of them with one the bleach blond hair and the other the dark hair but I just can't remember them
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another former WWE star dies...   Another former WWE star dies... Empty

Back to top Go down

Another former WWE star dies...
Page 1 of 1