Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return

Go down 
+2
C4lum
the-gaffer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return Empty
PostSubject: Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return   Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:18 pm

Quote :
Evan Bourne should be cleared to make his return to the ring anytime now. The rising ECW star was scheduled to be seen by a doctor last week for clearance.

Bourne has been out of action since October 28 due to a dislocated ankle and a torn deltoid ligament.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

PostSubject: Re: Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return   Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:40 pm

Perfect
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return   Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:49 pm

I'm guessing he'll be back either on RAW or ECW next week, I thought he would be in the MitB match but I've got a sneaky feeling he might be in the ECW title match at WrestleMania
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return   Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:52 pm

About time, ive missed him jumping about Smile
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return   Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:58 pm

Aye hes been missed, having said that I wasn't happy with the way they where booking him, seemed to be heading into a feud with Mike Knox
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return   Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:38 pm

good news im guessing surprise return on ECW wrestling a MITB quaifer and win
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return   Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:54 pm

I was thinking along those lines, although like I said, I feel he might be involved in the ECW title match
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return   Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:59 pm

if he's involed in the ECW title match i think he'll win it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return   Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:26 pm

Its just my opinion, I thought Christian would be in the ECW title match but tonight he will be up against Swagger in a 6 man tag and thats the 4th week in a row they will be against each other, I think if ECW have a decent time on their match at Mania then they wouldn't be giving so much of it away for free every week
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return   Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:27 pm

I'd actually love to see him and Mysterio to face off at Mania as the crowd opener and put on a real fast paced luchador style match to get the crowd pumped up. The pair showed when they briefly tagged that they work well together and it could be about outdoing the other.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return   Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:06 am

I've been thinking that Rey and Bourne might be a tag team for WrestleMania, I can see them having a title unification match but I think it might be a four team elimination type match, if so Bourne and Rey might be put together for it, and even possible winners
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return   Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:48 pm

Makes sense, they received such a huge pop when they tagged prior to Bourne's injury that Vince would have taken note. Both would be hugely over with the kids as a tag team too and it would help to raise Bourne's profile further.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return   Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:47 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing a short Carlito and Primo vs Rey and Bourne feud sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return   Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return Empty

Back to top Go down

Report: Evan Bourne Set To Make Return
Page 1 of 1