Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

EDGE vs HHH for the WWE?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

EDGE vs HHH for the WWE? Empty
PostSubject: EDGE vs HHH for the WWE?   EDGE vs HHH for the WWE? EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:15 am

after mania how good would it be if edge and hhh inc vickie and steph fueded for full control of the wwe lol?

just athought i had cnt explain more cos im watchin SD

feel free to discuss thou
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : EDGE vs HHH for the WWE? UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: EDGE vs HHH for the WWE?   EDGE vs HHH for the WWE? EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:38 am

actually for you Sexton that's a fairly decent idea, got the women folk involved in it to spice it up.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: EDGE vs HHH for the WWE?   EDGE vs HHH for the WWE? EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:41 am

Someone on here suggested that the other day, not really sure if I could see it panning out, it would be interesting though, especially if they didn't break kayfabe as such but made it obvious Edge was in charge with giving guys like Christian a prominent role on SD and having HBK constantly involved in the big main events on RAW to help it look like both guys are pushing there mates

To be honest, I think it would take to much planning although its a possible way to start the beginning of the end of the brand extension
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: EDGE vs HHH for the WWE?   EDGE vs HHH for the WWE? EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:22 am

by the looks of things i wouldnt bet against a possible end to brand extension after cena edge and hhh goings on

have to also say in the mania promo they reffered to the beginning of attitude era and said the fatefull words itwas time for some to get there ATTITUDE ADJUSTED Wink

cena edge orton hhh lead us forth xD
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: EDGE vs HHH for the WWE?   EDGE vs HHH for the WWE? EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:39 pm

It has the potential to be good if it is carried out properly. What would this mean for Legacy though? Join Edge maybe? I can't see Legacy being left out of this especially after their recent feud with the McMahons but I just don't know how they would fit in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EDGE vs HHH for the WWE?   EDGE vs HHH for the WWE? Empty

Back to top Go down

EDGE vs HHH for the WWE?
Page 1 of 1