Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Smackdown's Elimination Chamber...

Go down 
+4
the-gaffer
grendelsdad
boschbourne06
Grecian
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CruiserJim
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
CruiserJim

Country : Smackdown's Elimination Chamber... - Page 2 Scotland-2

Number of posts : 375

Smackdown's Elimination Chamber... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown's Elimination Chamber...   Smackdown's Elimination Chamber... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:52 am

I dont think Trips Orton will be for the title the fued wont need it
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown's Elimination Chamber...   Smackdown's Elimination Chamber... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:53 am

Orton will win the strap at WrestleMania, possibly thanks to Shane McMahon's help, Triple H will then be drafted to RAW and break kayfabe on his relationship with Stephanie and a power struggle will take place.

Now I don't believe this needs a title, so I would therefor like to see Triple H do a run in and help cost Orton the World Title at say Backlash to help further they fued, the problem is though, who takes it off Orton? Only Michaels and Cena are face main events on RAW, so another face would be required unless MIchaels is willing to take a full time scheduled for the duration of a title reign even if it where to be small, either that or put the strap back on Cena
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown's Elimination Chamber...   Smackdown's Elimination Chamber... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:54 am

Grecian wrote:
Cena retains and takes the World Heavyweight to Smackdown, for the WWE title it doesn't matter who wins, as it'd be between Orton and Trips, with them both going to Raw.

That's good thinking Grec, I just can't see Cena going to SD! the ratings have been considerably better on average since his return from when he was absent
Back to top Go down
CruiserJim
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
CruiserJim

Country : Smackdown's Elimination Chamber... - Page 2 Scotland-2

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown's Elimination Chamber...   Smackdown's Elimination Chamber... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:08 am

Your idea sounds good Gaff, and your spot on about Cena, if there was to be another face in the spotlight on Raw who would you for.

One option would be to bring Jeff over but I think he will be staying on SD as it would cost the WWE too much in revenue to have both Cena and Jeff on one brand.

This is why I think Christian will come to Raw as a face and win the title, at Backlash using the MITB, from Orton or Cena. This will then set up HHH coming and give Cena a chance to work with Christian in a program, Cena will no doubt get injured at some stage leading to something I really want to see. Jericho and Christian in a long program.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Country : Smackdown's Elimination Chamber... - Page 2 Untitl11

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown's Elimination Chamber...   Smackdown's Elimination Chamber... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:37 am

We're all forgetting Batista will be back from injury at some point, and he's still a face currently (but I'm not convinced he'll be a face for that long when he comes back)...

Undertaker could be due a switch too, so that could be another big name face on Raw. So it could end up something like this, for the main event level on each show:

Raw:

Orton
Trips
Michaels
Batista (when fit)
Taker?
Jericho

Plus upper mid carders like: Kane, Rey, CM Punk, JBL

Smackdown:

Edge
Cena
Jeff Hardy
Big Show

Plus upper mid-carders like: Matt Hardy (think he's getting a big push soon), Umanga, MVP, Shelton (wishful thinking), R-Truth (also think he'll get a decent push soon), Kennedy

And guys from ECW getting 'promoted', I can see Swagger dropping the title now and moving up, possibly Christian, Evan Bourne, Miz, Morrison...
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : Smackdown's Elimination Chamber... - Page 2 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown's Elimination Chamber...   Smackdown's Elimination Chamber... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 12:43 pm

My betting on the Draft Moves

To RAW

HHH
Big Show
John Morrison
Evan Bourne
Koslov
Finlay
Mark Henry
Festus
MVP
DH Smith

To Smackdown

John Cena
CM Punk
Santino Marella
The Miz
Mickie James
Mike Knox
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Manu
Sam Snuka

To ECW

Golddust
William Regal
Jamie Noble
R Truth
Kizarny
Scotty Goldman
Hurricane Helms
Ezekiel Jackson
Dolph Ziggler
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown's Elimination Chamber...   Smackdown's Elimination Chamber... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 1:10 pm

I actually forgot all about Batista

I don't actually want a draft, however I hope they don't have a big one, their is no need for a big draft, I would rather they had trades than drafts, while its all kayfabe its far more believable than luck of the draw drafting

To RAW

Triple H
Edge
MVP

To SmackDown!

John Cena
Chris Jericho
William Regal

To ECW

THE Brian Kendrick
Kizarny (I want him to be repackaged as Sinn)
Scotty Goldman
Santino Marella
Dolph Ziggler
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : Smackdown's Elimination Chamber... - Page 2 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown's Elimination Chamber...   Smackdown's Elimination Chamber... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 1:42 pm

A trade for me would also be much better but that would involve egos being burnt if 'wrestler A' thought he was better than 'wrestler b' yet they were in effect swapped.

I'd like the following to take place: 30 of the WWE wrestlers names get shown up on the Titantron on RAW and they then appear on the ramp. The three GMs stand in the ring and each in turn get dibs on who's up there.
In reality though it ain't happening as obviously that would result in ECW being on the same standing as the others so while the RAW is getting HHH, Smackdown gets Cena, it looks a bit suspect when the biggest name joining ECW would be someone like R-Truth, Regal or Santino.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown's Elimination Chamber...   Smackdown's Elimination Chamber... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Smackdown's Elimination Chamber...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2