Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Fab Plays Down Barcelona Links

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Fab Plays Down Barcelona Links Empty
PostSubject: Fab Plays Down Barcelona Links   Fab Plays Down Barcelona Links EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:14 pm

Not for the first time in his Arsenal career, Cesc Fabregas has recently been linked with a move to Spanish giants Barcelona at the end of the season.

The Spanish international midfielder, who began his career in La Blaugrana's youth ranks, is back in his homeland at present as he continues his recovery from a knee injury.

This has led certain sectors of the Spanish press to speculate that he could be on his way back to the Iberian Peninsula in the summer.

The 21-year-old appears to be well aware of the rumours, which is why he has made a conscious effort to stay away from the Camp Nou.

"I'd have liked to have gone to watch Barcelona in the Nou Camp but I wanted to avoid all the speculation on my future," The Sun quote Fabregas as having said.

"Now my only worry is that I recover as soon as possible to return to Arsenal and help my team."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro

Fab Plays Down Barcelona Links
Page 1 of 1