Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Chelsea v Barcelona...

Go down 
+3
Mackem
hodge13
C4lum
7 posters
AuthorMessage
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

Chelsea v Barcelona... Empty
PostSubject: Chelsea v Barcelona...   Chelsea v Barcelona... EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:40 pm

Yeah, this is late, but never bother posted anything about this match, fuck me what a night that was!

Anyway just wanted to get your thoughts on the match?

Gotta say I was very proud of the boys in blue, and Torres clinching the 2nd made some fucking good atmosphere at the pub!

No one can outplay Barcelona, and not many teams can beat them over 2 legs, was a beastly display of tactics and defense and the fact how we took 3 out of 4 opportunities over the 2 games, Yes we got some luck, but i think we deserved it after 09 Smile

Would be hard to watch if we don't win the final, I would say I can't see us doing the Germans, but after recent weeks why not?

Can't fucking wait for the final, I trust as you all want the mighty Chels to do it too afro

Whats your guys thoughts on the games anyways, always makes for good debate...
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea v Barcelona...   Chelsea v Barcelona... EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:00 am

Didn't watch it..

Was finishing an assignment like a good student taking th piss out o couldn't type that with a straight face
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea v Barcelona...   Chelsea v Barcelona... EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:14 am

taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea v Barcelona...   Chelsea v Barcelona... EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:46 am

It was an intresting tie to say the least. The first leg was good but the performance was over shadowed by Drogba's 'time wasting'. Putting Ramires down the left to help Ashley Cole deal with Dani Alves was a good decision.

The second leg had it all. Goals, Red Cards, bookings, penalty misses etc and it was a great game. Bacelona went for it it with a 3-3-4 formation. a foration I didn't think worked after Pique went off injured. Dani Alves is not a centre back and likes to get forward which affectivly left Barca with 2 at the back.

But all in all a great two legs. I fancy Chelsea in the final to be honest but you have to have Luiz and Cahill back.

Also, I wouldn't want to be interviewed by Geoff Shreeves ever. Poor Ivanovic...
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea v Barcelona...   Chelsea v Barcelona... EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:34 am

I didn't see the first leg but watched the second in hope more than expectation than Chelsea might pull it off. At half time with the score the way it was I told a mate that Torres would come on, break away from the high line defence, round the goalie and slot it home in the last minutes to win the game. Why I didn't stick a fiver on it I'll never know!

Good game though, Barca just had no solution to the way Chelsea played the game and all credit to Chelsea for holding on and nicking the goals when they counted.

The final will be a tough game, on one hand Chelsea are a good side and seem to be re-invigorated by Di Matteo but they'll struggle to contain Bayerns front 3 of Ribery, Robben and Gomez. Both sides lack a key defender in Badstuber and Terry too so it could be more open defensively however both sides have a world class goalkeeper too. I think it'll be close but I think Bayern will edge it 2-1 due to home advantage
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea v Barcelona...   Chelsea v Barcelona... EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:03 am

It's fine if Di Matteo can motivate these old boys and lead them onto a Champions League win, but would Abramovich and the fans really trust him to rebuild the whole team with a huge chunk of cash?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea v Barcelona...   Chelsea v Barcelona... EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:26 pm

robben and ribery are going to absolutely rape the arse off bosingwa or ferreira and luis. But you done good getting there and anything could happen
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea v Barcelona...   Chelsea v Barcelona... EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:02 pm

Going with Bayern to win it 2-1 with Chelsea scoring first but Bayern to come back and win it.

I think Gomez Ribery and Robben are too strong for Chelsea's defence especially since Chelsea won't have Terry for the final. However, a fit Drogba could be a turning point for Chelsea.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea v Barcelona...   Chelsea v Barcelona... EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:58 pm

Robben and Ribery are fighting amongest them selves apparently.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea v Barcelona...   Chelsea v Barcelona... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Mackem wrote:
Robben and Ribery are fighting amongest them selves apparently.

No surprises there then they both come off as bellends.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea v Barcelona...   Chelsea v Barcelona... Empty

Back to top Go down

Chelsea v Barcelona...
Page 1 of 1