Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Tonights RAW

Go down 
+3
the-gaffer
Rocky2
C4lum
7 posters
AuthorMessage
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

Tonights RAW Empty
PostSubject: Tonights RAW   Tonights RAW EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:55 pm

So do we think its gonna be a good'n?

I do, for the first time in a long time im reasonably excited about a RAW (although i wont be watching until about 4pm tommorow)

Got some decent storyline progression if anything from the rumble, Orton wins with legacy by his side, continuing to look strong, will Vince show up? Stephanie? intrested to see where that goes.

Shawn Micheals and JBL should be good as ever, could even see a appearance from taker? a move to raw possibly? probably reading far too much into his little comment to HBK but i wouldnt mind seeing a Taker HBK feud, if im correct they are both from texas, and it kinda makes sense

WM 25th anniversary in Texas
match between to blokes from Texas
Streak vs Mr Wrestlemania etc

Could even see HBK pull the best match out of Taker in years.

We got a new womens champ.

Not sure if RVD is signed up or if that was just a one off appearance?

Jericho is always gonna add brilliance to the show

Lineing up to be the best RAW in a while if you ask me
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

Tonights RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights RAW   Tonights RAW EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 10:06 pm

I think Orton will either be stripped off his Wrestlemania title match (although he would either be given the title match back or earn it back at a later date) or Stephanie will put him in some sort of gimmick match with his title match on the line. Probably a Guantlet match against the likes of Regal, Ziggler etc. I have a feeling that there might be a double turn at Wrestlemania involving Orton and Cena like Austin and Rock at Mania 17.

I also think there could be matches for a spot in the Elimination Chamber at No Way Out with Michaels possibly facing off against Cena or Jericho.

I also think Jericho will cut a face-ish promo against Orton saying something like "congratulations on your Rumble win and earning yourself a title match at Mania, if you even make it to Mania that is". Jericho would say this because he is sure Orton will get fired because of last week's punt and when Orton doesn't get fired, Jericho is furious and argues with Stephanie again.

Hoping to see RVD appear again maybe teaming up with Punk and Mysterio against Regal, Knox and Ziggler?
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Tonights RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights RAW   Tonights RAW EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 10:14 pm

I wonder if Randy and Stephanie are gonna team up along the line, she'd fit the criteria of leagcy scratch

wouldnt be a bad angle IMO, getting her on there side would be great for them, couldnt imagine why Steph would wanna help or join them except trying to get her father out of the picture so she can be 100 percent in charge
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

Tonights RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights RAW   Tonights RAW EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 10:35 pm

I hope not, that would be too predictable IMO. I want Orton to turn into a face who doesn't care for the fans just himself. I want him to have a feud with the entire McMahon family with Legacy turning on Orton eventually because they think they will be more successful helping the McMahons than Orton or something like that.

Orton then creates another stable with other 3G superstars such as the Colons and the Canadian Bulldogs with maybe another established main eventer such as HBK or Cena to feud with Legacy and the McMahons.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Tonights RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights RAW   Tonights RAW EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:32 pm

I would love to see Jericho as apart of Legacy, him an Orton being equals while Pricele$$ could be the young up 'n' comers........

Now thats out the way, I am really looking forward to RAW, Its the Rumble fallout so it should be good

I am expecting the show to start with Randy Orton before he is interupted by either Stephanie or Shane

I think John Cena and Shawn Michaels will really pick up tonight, also I expect JBL to appear very pissed off at Michaels for the Sweet Chin Music last night, no doubt Shawn will need to publicly apologise, if there is a chance Shawn could win the title then its at No Way Out because its only a month until Mania where he could drop it again, its only a month of working a full scheduled so I can see it happening.

I am expecting Chris Jericho to make some kind of remark about hypocrisy again tonight, this time turning his attention to people who make money out of the business while criticising it, possibly setting the foundations for what looks like a feud with 'Randy the Ram' (I really can't believe they are going to waste Jericho at Mania on this)

I am expecting more from Cody and Goldust as well

I am hopeful CM Punk is going to really have a memorable title reign, there hasn't really been one in a long time, not since Jeff kept coming up short to Umaga about 18 months ago so I am hopeful something will start tonight, I noticed both he and Kofi where going at it in the Rumble so there might be something there

with the entire Orton situation

Jericho being Jericho

Michaels Cena and JBL

then thats three big focuses for the show to evolve around, not sure if there will be much wrestling, I have noticed that there usually is on the RAW after the Rumble but with RAW doing there best Rating in a year last week I can see them trying to stick to what worked last week, promos
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Doomhammer
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract
Doomhammer

Number of posts : 329

Tonights RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights RAW   Tonights RAW EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 4:10 am

I love superhuman booking. i really do.

Front office suit vs top heel and 2 cronies.... Grats WWE, you fucked up.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Tonights RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights RAW   Tonights RAW EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:33 pm

All the RAW guys looked like pussies standing there watching Orton shout them down, then some over the hill suit kicks the three of there balls

Stupid
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract
Doomhammer

Tonights RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights RAW   Tonights RAW EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:39 pm

My thoughts exactly. Had he had a bat or a gun or something, It'd have been more Believable, but to do it with nothing? That's really poorly booked imo. Also, to have heels and faces out there, and to have none of them take even a shot at anyone, was really badly done.

Shane looked crazy though.
Back to top Go down
Horizon
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Horizon

Location : Bristol Number of posts : 2650 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Tonights RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights RAW   Tonights RAW EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:13 pm

Mike Knox and Mysterio were out there for example stood right by eachother and not doing anything.

Funniest part of RAW- at the start when Orton wasn like "I've been living with something else" and someone shouted "HERPES"

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract
Doomhammer

Tonights RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights RAW   Tonights RAW EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 7:27 pm

Horizon wrote:
Mike Knox and Mysterio were out there for example stood right by eachother and not doing anything.

for me what did it was Miz and morrison holding back Cody Rhodes, rather than beatin on him.
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Tonights RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights RAW   Tonights RAW EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 9:21 pm

Doomhammer wrote:
I love superhuman booking. i really do.

Front office suit vs top heel and 2 cronies.... Grats WWE, you fucked up.

I read the top line of this post before watching RAW, avoided reading the rest just incase of a spoiler

But whilst watching and i see randy ted and cody and the raw roster i thought legacy were gonna take on and beat the whole of the roster down!

thank fuck that didnt happen
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Tonights RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights RAW   Tonights RAW EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 9:25 pm

I dont think Shane beating this 3 guys down is that bad tbh

yes it definitly could never happen in real life, but when adrenaline is rushing and your in a rage you do sometimes feel like the hulk lol

think all they were doing was expressing the anger shane has towards randy for punting his dad etc, dont think it was bad as some superhuman booking in the past, do i recall that Cena and Hunter beat 15 guys in a 15 on 2 handicap match?

pretty silly, but i doubt this will be damaging to Orton, when this eventually boils down to a match possibly at NWO (which i think it will) im sure Orton will pick up a win
Back to top Go down
desert_dude1985
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Location : UK Number of posts : 297 Favourite Wrestler : Christian, Morrison, Kaz, Taker, AJ Styles

Tonights RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights RAW   Tonights RAW EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:34 pm

yeah i actually thort i was quite reasonable considering orton booted his dad in the head. it was like he was the secret weapon or sumthin. and he was proper boxing legacy's lights out, proper left hooking them and knockin the crap outta them.
perhaps it was little OTT.....but as far as the story goes, it could be a good lead into a fairly decent 'mcmahon vs legacy with a twist' style feud. we shall see......good show all in all...except for the jericho bit.....bit cheesy
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Tonights RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights RAW   Tonights RAW EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:03 pm

I fucking loved shane coming down, i thought it was more like.

roster comes out knowing that shane is going to come out and take orton the fook out.

I woke up and didnt know what was going on and then HERE COMES THE MONEY! and he knocks seven shades of shit out of the cunts ahahahah was genius Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Tonights RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights RAW   Tonights RAW EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:09 pm

Take it then its going to be Orton vs Shane at No Way Out
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Tonights RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights RAW   Tonights RAW EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:00 am

I wouldnt have a problem with that at all, dont think theres point of him being in the chamber because of the rumble win and i quite enjoy watching shane in the ring
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Tonights RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights RAW   Tonights RAW EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:01 am

he's selling passion well too, nothing draws fans in more than a fooking livid man after revenge Very Happy
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Tonights RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights RAW   Tonights RAW EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:08 am

The whole thing is really well done so far, very realistic, Ortons punt on Vinnie's head was actually awsome, the sound effects added on last nights RAW was slightly unessacary, you can see he clearly made contact lol
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Tonights RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights RAW   Tonights RAW EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:56 am

C4lum wrote:
I wouldnt have a problem with that at all, dont think theres point of him being in the chamber because of the rumble win and i quite enjoy watching shane in the ring

I'm looking forward to the Chamber, with Kane not going to be in it, JBL not going to be in it and Orton not being in it then it gives a chance for other guys although Cena Kofi Jericho and Rey are already confirmed, I would expect Michaels to be the other guy and possibly Cody Rhodes , its a good chance to freshen it up a bit
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract
Doomhammer

Tonights RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights RAW   Tonights RAW EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:30 am

C4lum wrote:

yes it definitly could never happen in real life, but when adrenaline is rushing and your in a rage you do sometimes feel like the hulk lol

No doubt that's true, but to be that hopped up a week later? Seek medical attention, or kryptonite.

I like shane, i like orton, i just feel it's bad buisness to have one of the guys who's considered one of the top heels, and his two cronies (who he spent the last month selecting), get their asses kicked by a guy who doesn't look anything near the part. Had shane brought a weapon, a few huge "private security" guys, or idk, had legacy gotten in any offense whatsoever, then it'd have been semi believable. That's my two sense at least. (Oh, and shane needs to punch snugger, some of his shots were pretty poor looking)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tonights RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonights RAW   Tonights RAW Empty

Back to top Go down

Tonights RAW
Page 1 of 1