Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This)

Go down 
+5
ecw445
Junior
the-gaffer
Sexton Hardcastle
boschbourne06
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This) England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This) Empty
PostSubject: Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This)   Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 1:10 pm

Ok this is the first time i've done this so dont moan saying its shit i know it is but i am trying and it can only improve

here it goes

CM Punk has been World Heavyweight Champion for 2 weeks now but since he won the gold there has been Superstars queuing for a opportunity to win it away from him. when there isn't GM or the WWE Chairman to set matches on raw, on the last raw we saw John Cena, Batista, Kane and JBL face off in a Fatal Four Way Match to determine which of them should face Punk at The Great American Bash. Batista won the fatal fpur way by pining Kane and will compete for the World Title at The Great American Bash.

After Batista pinned Kane in the Fatal Four Way, Kane went on a rampage outside the ring, Involeing anyone who got in his way including the announcers. While tearing apart the ringside area, Kane screamed “Is he alive or is he dead?” Who is Kane referring to? will we see Kane on another rampage ?

Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston managed to successfully defend it against Y2J on Raw the following night after his win at NOC.On the previous raw he continued his winning streak on Raw by defeating Charlie Haas in a complete squash match. Before the Kofi Kingston could celebrate his victory he was attacked from behind by Paul Burchill, who performed the Curb Stomp on Kingston. why did Burchill attack Kingston #?

John Cena will be looking for revenge on JBL for taking him out of the title picture in last weeks fatal four way.Also JBL will be looking for revenge on Cena and Cryme Tyme after they took crowbars and baseball bats to JBL’s limo.

comment please
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This)   Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:05 pm

never end things with comment please, thats my comment.

the point of this site is to comment, so why put it, unless its copied
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This)   Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:12 pm

celebrate his victory he was attacked from behind by Paul Burchill, who performed the Curb Stomp on Kingston. why did Burchill attack Kingston #?

(you didnt write this, cos you talk like its real and you know its not)

hmm.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This)   Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 3:49 pm

King Sexton wrote:
celebrate his victory he was attacked from behind by Paul Burchill, who performed the Curb Stomp on Kingston. why did Burchill attack Kingston #?

(you didnt write this, cos you talk like its real and you know its not)

hmm.

no i added this bit after i finished writing from wwe.com
because i missed out the attack and what will happen
but i changed that into my own words
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This)   Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 5:59 pm

copying other ideas will never catch on, say what you have in your own mind, probs makes more sense than wwe Razz
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This)   Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 6:37 pm

For the past two weeks RAW has been excellent, obviously last week was never going to hit the unexpected heights of the week before thats just human nature, you end up expecting to much, only thing to hope for is continuation of the great stories they have laid in place

Marshall Law
Anarchy
Kanes (dead or alive) story
CM Punks defence of the title
Jericho v Michaels build up

Keep these rolling then add Santino to the mix along with maybe CrymeTyme and DI Biase and Rhodes as well as whats next for Batista then you have all the ingredients there, it may not be brilliant but it will be very very watchable
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This) Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This)   Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 6:39 pm

By god i hope Cryme Tyme get a tag title shot sooner rather than later there awesome on the mic and Shad is a great wrestler watch some of his single OVW stuff and Jtg aint too bad either
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This)   Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 6:43 pm

I don't like them though, I do want to see them more though, a serious of matches with Di Biase and Rhodes might actually make me want to care, I want to see more of Di Biase
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This) Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This)   Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 6:45 pm

I think many people dont like thier gimmicks and i can see why but Shad is truly a great wrestler and has theyve been around a little whil know all be it on and off i think this can help cody and di biase . For some reason Cody just doesnt fee heelish to me
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
ecw445
Fandango
Fandango
ecw445

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This)   Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 6:48 pm

the storylines was much better 9 years ago
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This)   Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 6:48 pm

Thats because you have not saw enough of him as a heel, they really need to get them as much air time as possible, he turned heel and then cut a promo the next night on RAW, he has had what about 5-7 minutes all in on TV as a heel, to be a heel you need to make people hate you, if your not on TV your not getting anyones attention

Apparently though they had a match of the week last week although it was only the RAW dark match
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This)   Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 6:49 pm

ecw445 wrote:
the storylines was much better 9 years ago

Have you just noticed?
Back to top Go down
ecw445
Fandango
Fandango
ecw445

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This)   Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 6:51 pm

9 years ago there was like ministry of darkness storylines corporation storylines.
and now there is like john cena vs jbl storyline thats just crap
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This)   Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 6:55 pm

Again, have you just noticed?
Back to top Go down
ecw445
Fandango
Fandango
ecw445

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This)   Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 7:00 pm

no i have that wwf was much better i knew that for years
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This)   Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 7:02 pm

King Sexton wrote:
copying other ideas will never catch on, say what you have in your own mind, probs makes more sense than wwe Razz
cheers 4 the advice i did say it was the 1st time i know 4 next time
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This)   Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 7:08 pm

ecw445 wrote:
no i have that wwf was much better i knew that for years

So why the outbursts then? if you have known this for years then surely you have made your piece with it
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This)   Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 7:19 pm

Because irrelevant opinions add to the discussion Rolling Eyes

I've only just started watching (again) so I really don't know what the benchmark is for Raw but I have to say I'm looking forward to it. Anything that gets people talking like this Kane thing has is a good thing. It also means people are expecting something good from WWE so it could backfire if they don't deliver on this story. Explains why Kane was drafted anyway. Also explains why he was randomly in last weeks main event.
Back to top Go down
pathhh
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
pathhh

Number of posts : 483 Favourite Wrestler : Orton/Goldberg

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This)   Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 7:26 pm

Hopefully they wont disapoint with the Kane storyline. Has anyone been to WWE.com? They have this poll of who you you think it will be
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This)   Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 7:32 pm

Surprisingly enough very, very few people believe that Kane is referring to 2Pac.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grendelsdad
pathhh
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
pathhh

Number of posts : 483 Favourite Wrestler : Orton/Goldberg

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This)   Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 7:39 pm

Or Captain America
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This)   Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 7:43 pm

Oh, but with an Avengers movie coming up somewhere 2012 this could be the start of a WWE/ Marvel cross-promotion.

I would like to see a Hulk vs. Batista match.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grendelsdad
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This)   Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 8:57 pm

Is 2Pac really a candidate?!

Where the hell did that come from?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This)   Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 9:00 pm

Its tounge in cheek Cal, its like nominating Snitskey as a possible future WWE champ
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This)   Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 9:03 pm

A Chris Benoit return is more likely that that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This)   Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tonights Raw Preview (1st Time I've Done This)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next