Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

TNA President Confirms Christian's Return (to WWE)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : TNA President Confirms Christian's Return (to WWE) England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

TNA President Confirms Christian's Return (to WWE) Empty
PostSubject: TNA President Confirms Christian's Return (to WWE)   TNA President Confirms Christian's Return (to WWE) EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:16 pm

Quote :
TNA President Dixie Carter spoke to DailyStar.co.uk to promote TNA's UK tour, which kicks off today.

Regarding the rumors that Christian Cage is gone from TNA Wrestling, Carter confirmed his departure. "I’m very disappointed," she said. "I like him as a person as well as a talent. It’s interesting, he was the first big name to jump ship to us and he’s been the first to jump back. I wish him all the best."

She also talked about the importance of TNA's presence oversaes. "I think this is a special and important market for us." She added it's a market "where the fans have embraced our product on an equal level with the competition – and much quicker." TNA's weekly ratings are competitive with WWE's and "being on par in the ratings is a huge victory for us."

No Shock its his last real chance to main event in wwe thats the only reason he's going back

Last edited by MaFish on Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title was a tad misleading lol, fixed now... Mr Fisher!)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Confirms Christian's Return (to WWE)   TNA President Confirms Christian's Return (to WWE) EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:21 pm

id not say its the only reason lol
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Confirms Christian's Return (to WWE)   TNA President Confirms Christian's Return (to WWE) EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:21 pm

lool i no but thats the main reason
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Confirms Christian's Return (to WWE)   TNA President Confirms Christian's Return (to WWE) EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:24 pm

wwe is better than tna, and its his home, its a natural progression and in a time when 4 key tag guys are in championship matches or have been champions, it seems only right he comes and wins a bigun.

JBL
Edge
Jeff
Matt

christians turn
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Confirms Christian's Return (to WWE)   TNA President Confirms Christian's Return (to WWE) EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 10:48 pm

What a shady headline, I thought Carter was going to tell me Christian returns to TNA, what a move that would have been
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Confirms Christian's Return (to WWE)   TNA President Confirms Christian's Return (to WWE) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:18 pm

I thought the same Gaffer, fixed now...

You think this could be a precident set? How she said the first to jump from, and then back, hope to Jebus none of the has-been's go back, I would say that they would have Angle back, maybe even Booker, but who else has anything left to give WWE? Rhino possibly? With Bubba being fucked I dunno if D'Von would go back solo? Nash wouldn't (unless he got his cock out for Vince one last time), Steiner wouldn't get past the car park at Titan Towers with HHH around...

Did I miss anybody?
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Confirms Christian's Return (to WWE)   TNA President Confirms Christian's Return (to WWE) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:25 pm

i done the title to be misleading lool
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Confirms Christian's Return (to WWE)   TNA President Confirms Christian's Return (to WWE) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 7:05 pm

MaFish wrote:
I thought the same Gaffer, fixed now...

You think this could be a precident set? How she said the first to jump from, and then back, hope to Jebus none of the has-been's go back, I would say that they would have Angle back, maybe even Booker, but who else has anything left to give WWE? Rhino possibly? With Bubba being fucked I dunno if D'Von would go back solo? Nash wouldn't (unless he got his cock out for Vince one last time), Steiner wouldn't get past the car park at Titan Towers with HHH around...

Did I miss anybody?

I think the only guy they would want back would be Angle, I have no doubt that they would sign Daniels and AJ in a heartbeat, but wouldn't class them the same way

I know Bubba has had problems up north but I don't know, if the programmes where right then I could see Vince using him again, this is the guy who would hire anyone other than Randy Savage, I actually see a lot of Paul Hayman in Bubba Rey, not suggesting he has the same brain for the business but promo wise, I could see him long term being some kind of heel GM
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Confirms Christian's Return (to WWE)   TNA President Confirms Christian's Return (to WWE) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 7:41 pm

Rhino is an ex (NWA?) TNA champ, but imo it's still done nothing to make him any more credible than being Edge and Christians answer to Spike Dudey in the TLC matches, but it might've persuaded some one up North.

I would say Booker could still go back, he is still usefull as talent enhancement, and he isn't on his last leg's, yet.

I can see alot of Heyman in the way Bubba talk's and come across as Heyman-smart in interviews when regarding the biz. GM would be a great role for him after he pack's the wrestling in, could help D'Von set out solo, but has D'Von got as much left in him as he think's? While alot of Bubba's strain over the year's (and that's what I meant by fucked, health wise) could be put on his weight, but D'Von has ballooned some what in recent year's, does he have enough to make it on himself, it could take year's for him to get away from being a Dudley and make a name on himself.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Confirms Christian's Return (to WWE)   TNA President Confirms Christian's Return (to WWE) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:23 pm

Ahhh I thought you meant Bubba had little or no chance going back to the WWE because of the heat on him, which he got mainly by his own doing right enough, I see what your saying about Rhino and Booker and I agree to an extent, think they could go back, I just don't think the WWE would be that fussed either way, while I think if he can prove he is healthy and not dependant on pain killers then Vince would take Kurt back in a heart beat

Glad you think the same on the Bubba/Paul Heyman likeness, thought it for a while, its that New York accent I think, along with him being loud and brash, he also brings a realism to his promos, although I would doubt they would fit into any WWE programming these days
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract
Doomhammer

Number of posts : 329

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Confirms Christian's Return (to WWE)   TNA President Confirms Christian's Return (to WWE) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 5:14 am

I can't see booker back in WWE, especially after he was let go the way he was last time.

He felt he was thrown out after the whole steroid thing last year, and i'm sure he'd be hesitant to go back unless he needed too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA President Confirms Christian's Return (to WWE)   TNA President Confirms Christian's Return (to WWE) Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA President Confirms Christian's Return (to WWE)
Page 1 of 1