Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Tonight on RAW

Go down 
+2
Mat143(Mike hill)
Sexton Hardcastle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Tonight on RAW Empty
PostSubject: Tonight on RAW   Tonight on RAW EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:09 pm

Cm Punk gets to challenge regal for the intercontinental championship. Hopefully this will turn into a feud in which their is respect from both parties, slowly changing punks charactor as he learns from facing off with the tough brit.

Glamarella (getting a bit old now) is facing off against goldust and melina in the end it will probably focus on the womens championship more than anything else. And santino will hopefully have some good lines, so we dont have to have the same material re used over and over.

id expect JBL to start the show off and then cena come to beat him down, but micheals intercepting (although could he realisticly stop the mighty cena :/ )

I also think ted might be returning tonight? not sure on if hes free but story wise it looks like he may be back to have words with orton.

if not i expect somthing to happen to help this along, seems its been stalled somehow and needs a kick start.

jericho will surely be a bit peeved that he isnt in the title match, go to steph whining.

(just rememberd somthing, last week totaly un needed and out of the blue, HBK made referance to wrestlemania, and how hel steal the show :/ even though his match was for a shot at the rumble No ) didnt get that one.

and kane will probably get battered by manu actually, and sim and cody, to help orton, thus get into legacy, sorted.

any thoughts before raw?
Back to top Go down
Mat143(Mike hill)
Fandango
Fandango
Mat143(Mike hill)

Location : Malvern Number of posts : 608 Favourite Wrestler : WWE:Jack Swagger
TNA: Jay Lethal
All Time: Shawn Michaels/The Rock

Tonight on RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight on RAW   Tonight on RAW EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:35 pm

I thought Ted was filming the Marine,Maybe the Original Million Dollar man will say something on his behalf
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Tonight on RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight on RAW   Tonight on RAW EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:36 pm

I know what you mean about Michaels mentioning WrestleMania, my take on it was he is a desperate man, and desperate men cling on to there achievements, after thinking about it I actually thought it was a great bit of writing for him, he knows his career is in someone else's hands now, yet he still wants people to remember what he can do.

I can see Kane and Orton having a feud for a few weeks in the run up to the Rumble

I wonder whats going to happen with Manu since he lost last week

There is no real reason for my thinking on this but I would like to see The Undertaker tonight, RAW need a top face for a few months and Jericho needs someone big to feud with, his momentum is brilliant but now he has no one to continue it with, if not he will lose a lot of the momentum his character has built up

CM Punk and Regal could have a good programme, don't want to see Regal lose the strap, he hasn't even defended it yet, let Punk chase it for a while, better still simply get him out of there, get a real mid card guy involved and get Punk back up the ladder to help out Cena with main event facedom

I think JBL will start the show tonight Rey will interupt him, JBL will call out Shawn to deal with the trash and Cena will come out to even it up, I can see a main event of Cena and Rey v Shawn and JBL
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Tonight on RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight on RAW   Tonight on RAW EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:44 pm

i think ted will return after or at the rumble and team up with manu to fight against legacy yes that also means two face turns for ted and manu

i think punk will win the gold regal will attack punk after the match begin a feud

i think jbl will have another good promo just like his previous ones like gaffers idea of jbl
jbl and hbk will attack cena rey comes for the save which will lead to a tag match later

im going for a Glamarella win tonight just as melina is about to win that fans will help beth get the win
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Tonight on RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight on RAW   Tonight on RAW EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:07 pm

I think she will cause Glamarella to get DQed, she will ultimately team up with Marella maybe not tonight but within the month its the Mickie James stalker scenario all over again
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Tonight on RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight on RAW   Tonight on RAW EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:15 pm

king "man weve never seen anything like this before"

sure thing king whatever you say Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Tonight on RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight on RAW   Tonight on RAW EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:29 pm

Looks like my main event story is doomed before a show has started Very Happy

Rey will be involved in a tag team match against Morrison and Miz with Kofi Kingston
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Tonight on RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight on RAW   Tonight on RAW EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:34 pm

praise the lord, maybe we can have an everyone vs cena match instead Laughing

cant think what main event might be really, wont be JBL vs cena, but will surelty have to involve them, maybe just HBK is sent to weaken cena, which should be a decent match, untill JBL ends the match or such to get super heat and leave cena laying on his back

(remember that period where shows ended with things we hadnt seen in recent times, hope it could be somthing similar to that trend)
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Tonight on RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight on RAW   Tonight on RAW EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:47 pm

Unusually enough I can't think of some unauthodaux way for the show to end, I do like the idea of a Shawn v Cena match though, think JBL and possibly Jericho would be involved though, would love to see JBL order Shawn to help Jericho take Cena out, with all the history they have together Michaels would surely be torn as to what to do
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

Tonight on RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight on RAW   Tonight on RAW EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:59 am

jeff hardy and christian are both backstage at raw tonight, could christians return be earlier than expected?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
Doomhammer
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract
Doomhammer

Number of posts : 329

Tonight on RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight on RAW   Tonight on RAW EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:17 am

podegarudo wrote:
jeff hardy and christian are both backstage at raw tonight, could christians return be earlier than expected?

my guess is they'll have him return to screw jeff out of the WWE title at the rumble. Its the logical way to play it out. then on smackdown have him talk about how he laid jeff out back at survivor series and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Tonight on RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight on RAW   Tonight on RAW EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:19 pm

havent watched the main event yet, but i was thinking, if he comes back on smackdown its kinda not going to work, because its taped so people would know about it too much, returns are always better on live shows. so raw or ppv
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Tonight on RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight on RAW   Tonight on RAW EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:41 pm

It might not be better on taped shows but I bet if Cage returns to SmackDown! at this weeks taping then then you can bet SD! will get its biggest ratings in years
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Tonight on RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight on RAW   Tonight on RAW EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:43 pm

im wondering if they are even going to try keeping it a secret or not.

only thing that can happen with a secret return is it gets found out and people get impatiant.

They could just announce that they have stolen tna's top star.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Tonight on RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight on RAW   Tonight on RAW EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:27 pm

They should have done that

Have Michael Cole in the middle of the ring at the start of RAW and announce that the WWE have signed the best talent in America outside of WWE and that is Christian Cage

He could walk out, then Cole could ask him what made him return to RAW, Cage could say he has only signed with WWE no particular brand, then Steph, Teddy Long and Vickie Guerrero could all come out and make a play for him, like a tug of war
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tonight on RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight on RAW   Tonight on RAW Empty

Back to top Go down

Tonight on RAW
Page 1 of 1