Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

RAW tonight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

RAW tonight Empty
PostSubject: RAW tonight   RAW tonight EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:49 pm

As there doesnt seem too much to talk about on here i thought i would get peoples thoughts on tonights raw, what they think will be the key story for the night etc etc.

i myself can barely remember the last raw, maybe i can blame alcohol and rich food for this.

Seems batista wont be on the show, a big plus.

i think we need to get talking about raw though to set us up for the night, and also help me remember whos feuding who etc etc

(hopefully regal will allow punk to face him tonight) ?
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

RAW tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW tonight   RAW tonight EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:29 pm

I reckon the show will be based around the fatal 4-way for the no 1 Contender.

I'm also hoping to watch it live, not working till Friday, got permission of the good lady to stay up (I mean, told her I'd be staying up...). First live Raw since the one after Wrestlemania.

So it better be bloody good!
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

RAW tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW tonight   RAW tonight EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:06 pm

Im pulling for a rematch of Santino and Cena main event, disputing the realness of the Easter Bunny... TELL IT LIKE IT IS MR. MARELLA!!!

It might have not been a propper main event class show, and it seemed like they had nothing else to put on last week, but it was pretty entertaining pitting Galmmeralla against Trish and Cena...
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

RAW tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW tonight   RAW tonight EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:20 pm

I hope we see a actual Stephanie appearance instead of her name just being mentioned.

I'm also looking forward to seeing who Kane thinks is Kelly Kelly's secret lover and batters this week. My money is on Kofi.

I can also see Orton or Jericho to pull out the win in the Fatal Four Way and for them to be on the receiving end of an FU to end the show.

I just hope it is better than last week's show of which Jericho vs Punk was the only good point. The Santa story last week was just silly.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

RAW tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW tonight   RAW tonight EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:52 pm

Last weeks RAW was brilliant Rock, one of the best of the year, jeez even Paul Hayman was creaming himself about it and we all know he doesn't hand out praise to the WWE lightly!

I think there is only two possible outcomes for the fatal four way, well there is 4 possible winners if we are being pedantic, however I can't see past Michaels or JBL
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

RAW tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW tonight   RAW tonight EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:57 pm

if the story is going to be worth using, then HBK winning this and handing it to JBL, or even facing off vs him then lying down will be a wise move.

cant see how it will work as a brilliant match, as HBK wont hit JBL from the way things are going, so they will either team up or take on one of the other 2 each and cant see the point in one of them being pinned first, unless its JBL, then micheals will probably win.

although JBL vs cena isnt going to wow crowds initially, it leaves micheals orton and jericho to be in the actual rumble which is more important
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

RAW tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW tonight   RAW tonight EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:41 am

Anyway for RAW, Like Rock said, I think the fatal fourway will be big deal tonight, would like to see the Miz and Morrison defend the titles tonight, would like to see some progression to the Regal v Punk match, even if its not a match, I would like to see something happen to start the build up.

Think we will see and hear more from JBL on Shawn Michaels

Wouldn't mind seeing CM Punk take on Rey Mysterio and Cena take on Regal
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

RAW tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW tonight   RAW tonight EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:45 am

They way I can see it being a brilliant match is if Shawn Michaels is allowed to work on both Orton and Jericho, guys who are better sellers than JBL anyway!

I think they will line up JBL v Cena for thr Rumble although they might go with Orton now although I think they might want to hold that off for Mania which for me means JBL v Cena and Orton to win the Rumble

That being said, I would rather JBL orders Shawn to win the Rumble for him, then win the title match at WrestleMania, I think JBL having a couple of chances and failing would be better, it would then mean he needs Michaels to not only get him the shot but to also win the strap for him, then either at the end of Mania or the RAW after he could hand the title back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RAW tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW tonight   RAW tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

RAW tonight
Page 1 of 1