Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Mick Foley And Other TNA Spoilers

Go down 
+3
Rocky2
pablo1610
boschbourne06
7 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Mick Foley And Other TNA Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Mick Foley And Other TNA Spoilers   Mick Foley And Other TNA Spoilers EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 8:17 pm

i watched TNA last night thanks to junior anyway mick foley was in the MEM locker room laughing and joking around i dont though where TNA are going with this because one minute hes sticking up for frontline then hes in the locker room of the MEM

Jeff Jarrett and angles feud is getting good i think this will be a good match at Genesis

some Japanese guy was wrestling in the x div tournament that weve never seen or heard of before i was expecting creed to win but to my surprise this guy winsi think young or one of the guns will in the title

rhino was announced the new number 1 contender i will admit the first thing i thought how shit and im still think how shit but i will see how this feud goes out hopefully he gets a good match i can see sting turning on the MEM or losing the title on purpose it would make sense for the walking away

Sting is like mick you dont no whats going on one minute he's walking away from the MEM in discuss then he's battering frontline be interesting to see what happens when we find out about this walking away business

the ending to TNA was good but very predictable as soon as aj got out i new what was going to happen to joe being left in the ring with the MEM however i didnt expect joe to fight them off for a while before getting the shit kick out of him

i want to read lance storms review i wonder if the sad cunt timed it this week
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
pablo1610
Fandango
Fandango
pablo1610

Number of posts : 610

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley And Other TNA Spoilers   Mick Foley And Other TNA Spoilers EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:03 pm

bosh i think u need to credit me not june for puttin up tna last nite Razz
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley And Other TNA Spoilers   Mick Foley And Other TNA Spoilers EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:13 pm

Is this week's iMPACT the one with the Six Sides Of Steel Match with AJ and Joe vs Sting and Nash?

Also, I think Foley will turn on Jarrett at Genesis before joining the MEM.

I also think Sting will lose the belt to Rhino and the MEM will attack Sting after the match. Sting then joins the Frontline and if Sting is retiring soon, I can see him facing Angle in a Loser Leaves TNA match with Sting losing as a swerve as everybody will be expecting Angle to lose and rejoin WWE.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley And Other TNA Spoilers   Mick Foley And Other TNA Spoilers EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:06 pm

I don't think Rhino will get the strap, I hope not anyway if and when Sting loses I think it will be a screw job and one of the Mafia will reep the rewards, Angle is the obvious one but he has had the strap enough over the last 18 months although I realise he hasn't been champ in a while

If anyone was to benefit though I would like to see Jay Lethal given a run with the strap
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley And Other TNA Spoilers   Mick Foley And Other TNA Spoilers EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:04 am

pablo1610 wrote:
bosh i think u need to credit me not june for puttin up tna last nite Razz

nah junior sent me a link to download to put on my ps3 to watch on Saturday
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley And Other TNA Spoilers   Mick Foley And Other TNA Spoilers EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:47 am

I can't really see Rhino being the one to take the title from Sting, as it would totally defeat the purpose of the storyline, which is to get the younger stars over. I reckon either AJ gets his long overdue title run, or Joe wins the title back.

As for Foley, it seems like he doesn't fully agree with the MEM methods, but they are slowly twisting his mind so that he joins them. It's all understandable too, witgh the shit that Foley's had to deal with from the MCMG.

The Japanese guy Kiyoshi looked like he has a few interesting moves in his arsenal, and I'm interested to see more of him, as although I watch a fair bit of Japanese wrestling, I strangely have never seen him before. But if he's the protege of Keiji Mutoh, then I'd expect him to be pretty damn good.
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley And Other TNA Spoilers   Mick Foley And Other TNA Spoilers EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 3:52 pm

He was very impressive that kiyoshi, it was sounding like he was gonna be a main stay in TNA for a while too, be interesting to see what he bring's, maybe even an X title run soon?

Just reading his wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiyoshi apparently he has signed a two year deal...

Quote :
Career
Raijin was the protegé of the legendary Keiji Mutoh/ Great Muta, and made his debut in 1998, competing primarily on the independent circuit. In 2004, he competed in All Japan for sometime with marginal success, as he would generally be wrestling the first match of all of the shows with no victories. He spent 2005 and 2006 in similar fashion, but would get some levels of success competing occassionally with Mutoh as well as Suwama. In 2007, he left Japan for a "learning experience" in the United States, where he competed for numerous independent promotions. His most notable stint was against the NWA Junior heavyweight champion, Mike Quackenbush in CHIKARA, where, like many other matches, he would end up on the losing end; he was lauded for his efforts against Quackenbush, though.

In the latter half of 2008, Raijin signed a two-year deal with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling; where he was given a gimmick which, judging by the face paint and the mannerisms, could be seen as a homage to his mentor and partner, Great Muta. In his debut match on December 18, 2008, he defeated Consequences Creed with a moonsault to advance to the semifinals in a tournament for the vacant TNA X Division Championship.[2]

Sound's like a good wrestler stuck jobbing for much of his career, ala Jimmy Yang lol.

I feel Foley is gonna pull something on the MEM, Kurt said he was next after Jarrett, I think that is still on, so Im guessing Foley is just tryna get close, maybe try and split alliances?

Was suprised that Sting finnally got stuck in the beat down's, didn't think he would tbh, good end to the cage match too, actualy a decent Impact overall.
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley And Other TNA Spoilers   Mick Foley And Other TNA Spoilers EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:17 am

What I don't understand is why TNA have so many No. 1 contenders to titles.
Hernandez and Rhino for the world title, Homicide and whoever wins the tournament for the X-Division.
Or are the briefcases like MITB, cash them in any time.

I think a Foley heel-turn is definatly in the works and joining the MEM seems the most likely way.

I can't see Rhino being the one to win the title of Sting, I agree with gaffer that it'll be someone from inside the MEM.

Kiyoshi guy looked good, suprised he won though, I doubt he'll go all the way and win the title though.

Good Impact over all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley And Other TNA Spoilers   Mick Foley And Other TNA Spoilers EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:44 am

winner of the x tournament wins the title
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley And Other TNA Spoilers   Mick Foley And Other TNA Spoilers EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:48 am

Oh yeah, that's right isn't it.

Couldn't Homicide just cash his shot in now and technically he would just get the title? It seems it's flawed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley And Other TNA Spoilers   Mick Foley And Other TNA Spoilers EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:02 am

yh then this tournament would be a waste of time lool

anyway last time they didnt cash them in for ages
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley And Other TNA Spoilers   Mick Foley And Other TNA Spoilers Empty

Back to top Go down

Mick Foley And Other TNA Spoilers
Page 1 of 1