Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Turning Point...

Go down 
+2
the-gaffer
MaFish
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

Turning Point... Empty
PostSubject: Turning Point...   Turning Point... EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 4:38 pm

TNA TURNING POINT PREDICTIONS

Awesome Kong & Riesha Saeed Vs. Roxxi & Taylor Wilde

-Winner -Awesore Kong & Riesha Saeed, interference from Rhaka 'im like 9 feet tall' Khan (seriously, that is one tall bitch)...

Grudge Match
Shiek Abdul Bashir Vs. Rhyno

Winner- Shiek Abdul Bashir, soley because of how the PPV has been booked, #1 contender match down the card, wouldn't Rhyno be # 1 contender if he beat the champ?

Falls Count Anywhere
Kurt Angle Vs. Abyss

Winner- Kurt Angle, interference from Booker and Steiner, Morgan couldn't do shit bout it...

X-Division Contendership Seeding Match
Sonjay Dutt Vs. Eric Young Vs. Jay Lethal Vs. Consequences Creed Vs. Petey Williams Vs. Jimmy Rave Vs. Homicide Vs. Doug Williams Vs. Tanahashi Vs. Volador

Winner- Hard to choose, Ive JUST seen the full participant's, not bothered who win's, as alway's this wil be a great match regardless of who win's, good to see Dougy there though, reppin us Smile TNA sign him already lol. If I had to choose, Lethal or Creed. Probably be the high light of the night again.

TNA Legend's Championship
If Cage loses, he must join The Main Event Mafia
Booker T © Vs. Christian Cage

Winner- Booker T, Cage to MEM, after getting screwed I reckon...

TNA World Tag Team Championship
Beer Money Inc. © Vs. The Motor City Machine Guns

TNA have been mentioning ALOT how MCMG have been a team for 2 year but never got any gold, recently, and after month's of TNA seemingly not having nothing for the two, it does now seem that possibly the best tag team in wrestling today, scratch that, in wrestling the past 5 year's, will finnally get those strap's.

Winner- MCMGs.

Kevin Nash Vs. Samoa Joe

I can see Joe getting screwed majorly here, he has to really, they aint gonna stop this fued now, so...

Winner- Nash through interference from MEM.

TNA World Championship
Sting © Vs. AJ Styles

Again I feel it's to early for the youngster's to get ahead, spesh with the main belt, aint your time YET boy's...

Winner- Sting, probably wont be clean either...

Look's like a good card, coming off BFG, which was amazing, this will be almost as good imo. Enjoy Rasslin fans...
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Turning Point... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Point...   Turning Point... EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 5:32 pm

I can see the logic in your thinking but if Sting, Cage, Angle and Nash's matches all end with interference then I think it will be cheap booking, although I understand the need to have continuity to the programme you can't expect to ask fans to cough up for something they see every week for free on iMPACT

I think Sting will win cleanly I think Joe will win cleanly and I think Cage will take the strap from Booker T, then the originals can claim that the so called legends don't even have the legends belt
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

Turning Point... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Point...   Turning Point... EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 5:42 pm

My predictions

Winner - Awesome Kong & Riesha Saeed, interference from Rhaka Khan

Grudge Match

Winner- Shiek Abdul Bashir, because I think it is for the X Division title and Abdul hasn't held the title for that long. Plus, I don't think Rhino suits the X Division
(I wonder why Rolling Eyes ) and I think TNA are looking to bring all of the titles into the MEM vs TNA Young Guns feud so they will have the No 1 Contender which will be Petey Williams defeat Abdul and the MCMG beat Beer Money.

Falls Count Anywhere
Kurt Angle Vs. Abyss

Winner- Kurt Angle, Morgan screws Abyss and I'm looking towards a MEM clean sweep tonight

Sonjay Dutt Vs. Eric Young Vs. Jay Lethal Vs. Consequences Creed Vs. Petey Williams Vs. Jimmy Rave Vs. Homicide Vs. Doug Williams Vs. Tanahashi Vs. Volador

Winner- It will either be Lethal, Creed, Williams or Young to tie in with the MEM storyline however I can see Petey picking up the win, capturing the X Division title and have a feud with Steiner for the belt

Winner- Cage simply because I think he won't join either side yet although I still think he will end up joining the MEM sometime in the near future

Winner- MCMG to again tie in with the MEM angle. Although I can see Beer Money attacking each other if they do lose.

Kevin Nash Vs. Samoa Joe

Winner- Nash through interference from MEM.

TNA World Championship
Sting © Vs. AJ Styles

Winner- Sting with interference from the MEM.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Turning Point... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Point...   Turning Point... EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 5:47 pm

Awesome Kong & Riesha Saeed

Grudge Match

Shiek Abdul Bashir

Falls Count Anywhere
Kurt Angle Vs. Abyss

Kurt Angle

Jay Lethal

Booker T

The Motor City Machine Guns

Kevin Nash Vs. Samoa Joe

Samoa Joe

TNA World Championship
Sting © Vs. AJ Styles

Sting
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Turning Point... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Point...   Turning Point... EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 5:54 pm

I was thinking that MEM could be getting the momentum from early on the fued with a clean roll from the first PPV to get bragging right's for a few week's, but I am really stumped about Christian, that's the only one I cant be sure of how they are gonna play. I cant see him joining the MEM, but then again I cant see Booker introducing a title to lose it straight off?

It's good when you cant quite call something like this lol, make's me enjoy the product alot more.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Turning Point... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Point...   Turning Point... EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 6:04 pm

Thats the holy grail MaFish, uncertainty does lead to more attention being focused on the product.

I think Christian Cage will win the match, I am not sure if he will win the title, I don't know if they rules for this title are the same as any other title, pin or tap????

I do think it would be interesting though for Cage to win the strap, have him not in the MEM and having the legends title, then we could see the MEM try to convince him its where he belongs, we could see them save him from time to time as well.

Joe is built up as the superforce of TNA, I can't see him losing to Nash, if he does it might be a DQ loss meaning he goes absolutely nuts on Nash to take the feud a bit longer
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Turning Point... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Point...   Turning Point... EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 6:12 pm

That's where TNA have alway's fucked up, making their matches way too complicated that no one can follow (the 'last man standing' match other month? lol Pin then ten count? WTF?) they make daft rule's and what make's it worse is they dont announce the rule's before the PPV.

TNA have quietly got rid of that 'if you lose on a DQ you lose your title' rule too so that's how I see it going, Booker, or MEM, getting DQd and Cage declared the winner, but not champ, it's one way of getting both from Cage no title, yet not joining them either.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

Turning Point... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Point...   Turning Point... EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 6:21 pm

Does anyone think the Cage vs Booker match might be a No Contest eg the match never actually begins as Booker jumps Cage from behind and begins beating down on him thus ensuring Booker keeps his title, Cage doesn't join the MEM and carrying on their feud.
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Turning Point... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Point...   Turning Point... EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 6:23 pm

It could happen, but it is like the 2nd main event, I doubt they would book it to end before it started after so much build up.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Turning Point... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Point...   Turning Point... EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 6:30 pm

Or maybe they make it a Triple Threat with Steiner? Cage wins the match by pinning Steiner and everyone assumes he is the new Legends champ however Booker says that Cage had to pin Booker to win the belt therefore Booker is still the champ.

Booker could then try and pull this trick at the next PPV when Foley intervenes and restarts the match.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Turning Point... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Point...   Turning Point... EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 7:07 pm

No chance of that happening in ym opinion, I do think Steiner is bound to get involved somewhere along the line though, don't know if it will be in this match
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Turning Point... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Point...   Turning Point... EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:07 am

Just watching now, but did anybody notice *tiny possible spoiler*
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Turning Point... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Point...   Turning Point... EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 11:16 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Turning Point... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Point...   Turning Point... EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:34 pm

Angles somersault was fucking brilliant! the E would n ever allow anyone other than Hardy or Bourne to do that!

As for the 'familiar faces' they weren't even invited!
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

Turning Point... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Point...   Turning Point... EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 2:22 pm

I though the finishes to most of the matches were shocking, especially the table spot in Kurt's match.

Felt more like an Impact than a PPV
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Turning Point... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Point...   Turning Point... EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 2:35 pm

What I don't like about TNA PPVs are all the promos that they do, that being said its different to the WWE and we all say we want something different so I suppose........

I thought it was a bit weird that the double main event didn't have one finisher win either match
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Turning Point... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Point...   Turning Point... EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 2:38 pm

I went on Scott Hall's wiki last night, it said something about they were 'invading' all the major's, inc. WWE, so if we see a bunch of clown's (the biggest being Hall) then we know what's happening lol. Only watched half of TP so far so cheer's for not putting any result's up lol.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Turning Point... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Point...   Turning Point... EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 2:52 pm

Why won't Hall just die?? the man is a waste of skin.

the-gaffer wrote:
What I don't like about TNA PPVs are all the promos that they do, that being said its different to the WWE and we all say we want something different so I suppose........

See thats the one thing I think the E do right(most of the time), they structure their PPVs well with very few promos, promos are what the TV shows are for.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

Turning Point... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Point...   Turning Point... EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 2:56 pm

I was pissed off at Unforgiven for that exact reason. Far too much "weekly show" stuff like promo's and that thing where Big Show turned on Taker.

PPV's should be all action imo.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Turning Point... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Point...   Turning Point... EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 3:08 pm

Disco, I actually didn't mind the heel turn from the Big Show at a PPV, I think it created a talking point, what I didn't like was how they went about it, having The Undertaker come out to beat up a woman????????? Then JR having the audacity to 'sling mud' at Show for having the nerve to save a defenseless woman
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Turning Point... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Point...   Turning Point... EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 3:18 pm

That heel turn could of been done on smackdown though.

Discopants wrote:
I was pissed off at Unforgiven for that exact reason. Far too much "weekly show" stuff like promo's and that thing where Big Show turned on Taker.

PPV's should be all action imo.

Yeah, wasn't that the one with the MVP/priceless promo as well, that PPV did suck bad
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

Turning Point... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Point...   Turning Point... EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 3:20 pm

Yep, got a nice boring chant going lol.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Turning Point... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Point...   Turning Point... EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 3:48 pm

Yea it could have been done on SMACKDOWN, but I think a heel turn is better received at a PPV especially if its magnified by helping Taker lose a big match, possibly a number one contender match with say Kozlov, they could have had Show feud with Kozlov prior to the PPV so the turn would have been a bit of a shock, particularly if Vicky Guerrero would have came out in support of Kozlov and it looked like Show was just evening up the numbers.

All this could be done on SMACKDOWN but with the TV taping when it finally happens its hardly a shock to the viewer, not the common viewer anyway, I think a big heel turn, and I think thats what this should have been has to be done at a PPV although like I said, not in the way they did it
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Turning Point... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Point...   Turning Point... EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 7:47 pm

yeah thats what I meant , they way it was done should of been on smackdown, because it was done during the "I'm taking your soul" promo with Vicky and not a match.

I would no problem if its done during a match or whatever on a PPV.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Turning Point... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Point...   Turning Point... EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 7:50 pm

Yea I agree, the turn itself was one that didn't deserve PPV time, however the guys involved meant it should have been on a PPV, so giving them a match would have been the obviously right thing to do, which as we are finding out is not they way they work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Turning Point... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Point...   Turning Point... Empty

Back to top Go down

Turning Point...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next