Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

2 WWE Superstars Released

Go down 
+8
the-gaffer
Grecian
MaFish
Junior
InvincibleIleak
pablo1610
pathhh
Rocky2
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

2 WWE Superstars Released Empty
PostSubject: 2 WWE Superstars Released   2 WWE Superstars Released EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:12 pm

From wwe.com

Paul London and Chuck Palumbo released
Written: November 7, 2008

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Superstars Paul London and Chuck Palumbo as of Nov. 7, 2008. WWE wishes them the best in all future endeavors.

WWE seem to be getting in the habit of releasing their more talented superstars. stupidity
Not good!
Back to top Go down
pathhh
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
pathhh

Number of posts : 483 Favourite Wrestler : Orton/Goldberg

PostSubject: Re: 2 WWE Superstars Released   2 WWE Superstars Released EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 4:49 am

Hmm Oh well...didnt much care for either of them.....Paul London was fun to watch but i couldnt see him going anywhere
Back to top Go down
pablo1610
Fandango
Fandango
pablo1610

Number of posts : 610

PostSubject: Re: 2 WWE Superstars Released   2 WWE Superstars Released EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 8:35 am

not really talented. there are much better wrestlers out there
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: 2 WWE Superstars Released   2 WWE Superstars Released EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 10:34 am

WWE needs to stop being so narrow minded.

You have all these fairly good people doing nothing on a show, but you have Khali Kiss Cams and even Santino isn't as funny these days. Those segments could be used for matches between people like these. I know I'd rather watch that then Khali kissing random peope.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: 2 WWE Superstars Released   2 WWE Superstars Released EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 11:03 am

london and supercrazy both gone in the space of a few days -wwe=wankers
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

PostSubject: Re: 2 WWE Superstars Released   2 WWE Superstars Released EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:55 pm

Paul London was mint in ROH, no place in WWE for people like him, apart from being used as 'talent enhancement tool's'...
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: 2 WWE Superstars Released   2 WWE Superstars Released EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:57 pm

dont need TET they have steriods ...tum de tum
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: 2 WWE Superstars Released   2 WWE Superstars Released EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:58 pm

Yeah, I always rated London. Remember his RoH matches, some were amazing. Problem is, WWE was never going to let him cut loose and fly around the ring. The highlight of his career was that shooting star press he did off the apron to Shelton a while back on Raw. As soon as he was split with Kendrick and Ashley got a release, his career was doomed.

Palumbo, meh. Never really rated him at all, no big loss.
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

PostSubject: Re: 2 WWE Superstars Released   2 WWE Superstars Released EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 1:17 pm

Talent enancement tool's are jobber's lol, read it on Colt Cobana's wiki lol, thought it just took the sting outta jobber lol.

It's annying they dont let the wrestler's do what they do best, they ban half the high flying move's, they stick 'em in shit gimmick's (not London but indy wrestler's in general) and wonder why they dont get as over as they did in the indy's, then they get released, Im waiting on Colt Cobana's release, Im calling it, he dont seem to be getting over, and now he's just jobbing.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: 2 WWE Superstars Released   2 WWE Superstars Released EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 1:58 pm

pablo1610 wrote:
not really talented. there are much better wrestlers out there

taking th piss out o

Pabz, Paul London was probably one of the best wrestlers on there books, there might be better entertainers out there but not many better wrestlers
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: 2 WWE Superstars Released   2 WWE Superstars Released EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 3:04 pm

but u iz forgetin da baptista bomb taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: 2 WWE Superstars Released   2 WWE Superstars Released EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 3:18 pm

Not surprising really, but what a waste of a talented wrestler. Hopefully London will make a return to ROH, or possibly TNA if they felt like adding to their X-Division (which is something I feel they need to do at the moment).

As for Palumbo, no real loss there I feel. Never really seen in anything in him to be honest.
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: 2 WWE Superstars Released   2 WWE Superstars Released EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 3:20 pm

It must have been eating at London that WWE allowed Bourne to do the SSP and see his star rising while fading into obscurity himself.

I am sad now that I will probably never get to see one of my dream stables 'Team Gravity Sux', consisting of London, Bourne, Rey Mysterio from ten years ago etc.

And I'm seconding the 'meh' about Palumbo. When he came back I somehow thought he could be good, now I really can't remember why.

Expect to see him in TNA in 3...2...1...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grendelsdad
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: 2 WWE Superstars Released   2 WWE Superstars Released EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 3:21 pm

i think (might be wrong) only reason he got job was cause hes bro is like a hero
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: 2 WWE Superstars Released   2 WWE Superstars Released EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 3:21 pm

palumbo will be a trainer in hogans ccw taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: 2 WWE Superstars Released   2 WWE Superstars Released EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 3:24 pm

God I hope TNA don't bother with him. I'm hoping they've learned their lesson and only pick up a select few people who leav WWE. They've left Cade & Murdoch alone, so I'm hopeful they'll do the same with Palumbo, unless they want to reunite Billy & Chuck
Sick
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: 2 WWE Superstars Released   2 WWE Superstars Released EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 3:28 pm

Kip James IS kinda gay at the moment, is he not? Can't be gay on your own, stands to reason.

But you are right, they seemed to have put off the "Quick, hire WWE defects" somewhat, so here is to hoping Palumbo will not show up soon as the gay Yin to Kip James' Yan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grendelsdad
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: 2 WWE Superstars Released   2 WWE Superstars Released EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 3:29 pm

cute chuck Neutral sorry i shouldnt even joke about that yure right . ill ban myself. im sorry for bring shame to this forum No
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: 2 WWE Superstars Released   2 WWE Superstars Released EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 4:17 pm

London was doomed from the second he decided to grin like an idiot during the Vince/limo thing.

Surprised it took so long to be honest.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: 2 WWE Superstars Released   2 WWE Superstars Released EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 5:57 pm

no shock really
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: 2 WWE Superstars Released   2 WWE Superstars Released EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 7:48 pm

Bazz is spot on, since last June or whenever that was when Vince was killed again, London like a moron was on camera smiling like a 'soap baddie' all that was missing was the DUM-DUM-DUM tune.

London was good though, he has real talent, Why he wasn't moved to ECW I don't know, at least they could have used him wisely and if they had no real long term plan for him they could have had Kendrick bury him, it would have announced Kendrick to the big stage, got both of them a good programme to make people want to see them and helped elevate Kendrick, while I am enjoying THE Brian Kendrick right now, I still don't know where this heel character came from
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 WWE Superstars Released   2 WWE Superstars Released Empty

Back to top Go down

2 WWE Superstars Released
Page 1 of 1