Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Whats in Booker T's Briefcase?

Go down 
+6
Sexton Hardcastle
bazz23-v2 ®™
Rocky2
thegunman84
Junior
boschbourne06
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Whats in Booker T's Briefcase? Empty
PostSubject: Whats in Booker T's Briefcase?   Whats in Booker T's Briefcase? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 3:34 pm

What do you think it is?
im thinking a Heaveyweight title shot cos he missed the match at No Surrender also the title shot could be when ever he wants so we could see 2 world heavey weight matches at bound 4 glory

Whats your thoughts and opinions?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Whats in Booker T's Briefcase?   Whats in Booker T's Briefcase? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 3:36 pm

so basically a MITB rip off...
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Whats in Booker T's Briefcase?   Whats in Booker T's Briefcase? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 3:39 pm

Junior wrote:
so basically a MITB rip off...

yh thats what im thinking

what bout you ?
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Whats in Booker T's Briefcase?   Whats in Booker T's Briefcase? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 3:41 pm

Havent seen this weeks impact only browsed over last weeks used to enjoy TNA But its getting shitter by the week all in all im gradually going off wrestling smackdown is shit imapct is losing it raw shitty dx reunion ECW is the only thing barley keeping me intrested

that and this forum to rant how shit it is recentley like so ^
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Whats in Booker T's Briefcase?   Whats in Booker T's Briefcase? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 4:09 pm

I'd actually say that TNA has been absolutely on fire the last 2-3 weeks in the build up to BFG. As for the contents of the briefcase, with the current character of Booker T, it's probably the heart of a white devil
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Whats in Booker T's Briefcase?   Whats in Booker T's Briefcase? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 4:17 pm

Joe is boring these days dont know why just i think he is voerated he can only promo when shouting and his moves are getting a bit tiredness thesedays.

Sting has been good cred where its due

Morgan made to look weak bieng saved by abyss vice versa abyss bieng scared of weapons is a pussy storyline IMO

Frank Trigg is just plain shite .

Aj Styles should be where joe is

Only slightly intresting thing IMo is prince of justice brotherhood or whatever and i thought that would be shite!
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Whats in Booker T's Briefcase?   Whats in Booker T's Briefcase? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 4:35 pm

The briefcase probably contains a crown and the announcement that there will be a tournament to crown the King of TNA with the winner getting a TNA World Heavyweight Championship shot. Booker will then claim he was the King of another "lower class" company and that he will reign over the "TNA Kingdom" as well.

A King Of The Ring rip off basically. taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Whats in Booker T's Briefcase?   Whats in Booker T's Briefcase? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 4:37 pm

His briefcase contains the script from the Last King of Scotland, duh.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Whats in Booker T's Briefcase?   Whats in Booker T's Briefcase? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 4:41 pm

From your list there, the only one I would say is shite IS the Prince justice Brotherhood bullshit, which thankfully has been nowhere to be seen the last couple of weeks.

Frank Trigg I really like, but TNA have no plans for him just now so he's doing nothing.

AJ Styles is still in the middle of being built up to main event level again, after playing a comedy sidekick role, but I definitely think he could be World Champ again within a year.

Morgan is a bit meh! Midcard fodder. the thing with Abyss I'm actually finding quite interesting, as he feels he can't use weapons or the old Abyss will return. With him now being booked in a Monsters Ball match, I can see him initially trying to wrestle but constantly being beat down with weapons, before snapping and going on a wave of destruction.

Sting, if he had been around all year would be a candidate for best promo guy of the year. And to think that for years people said Sting couldn't cut promos.

Samoa Joe, I think with him it really has been the old story of the money is in the chase. While I still really enjoy his matches, and I think he's a pretty good promo guy, his title run really does seem to be missing something to make it special. my money's on Booker T or Christian Cage to finally relieve him of the belt.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Whats in Booker T's Briefcase?   Whats in Booker T's Briefcase? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 5:41 pm

is it sting?

how big is the case?
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Whats in Booker T's Briefcase?   Whats in Booker T's Briefcase? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 5:44 pm

thegunman84 wrote:
my money's on Booker T or Christian Cage to finally relieve him of the belt.

Why do TNA persist to have WWE regects in their main event, fair enough TNA pratically made Christian for who he is, but Booker?

He was boring in WWE and always seemed to be on the brink of a comedy character a little too much for my liking. They've surely got a lot better people than Booker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Whats in Booker T's Briefcase?   Whats in Booker T's Briefcase? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 5:48 pm

invincibleILeak wrote:
thegunman84 wrote:
my money's on Booker T or Christian Cage to finally relieve him of the belt.

Why do TNA persist to have WWE regects in their main event, .

stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity and...... stupidity

Christian turned wwe down on a new contract and BookerT left cause he was tired of bieng buried and he still has a lot left in him when his not doing silly accents
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Whats in Booker T's Briefcase?   Whats in Booker T's Briefcase? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 5:50 pm

Read a bit more and I said maybe not Christian, i meant more ex-wwe, it was about Booker anyway, he's too old.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Whats in Booker T's Briefcase?   Whats in Booker T's Briefcase? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 5:50 pm

ypou still said reject which tehre clearly not hence the use of the emotion
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Whats in Booker T's Briefcase?   Whats in Booker T's Briefcase? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 5:56 pm

This sounds like what's in Kane's sack doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Whats in Booker T's Briefcase?   Whats in Booker T's Briefcase? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 5:58 pm

reys mask!
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Whats in Booker T's Briefcase?   Whats in Booker T's Briefcase? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 5:59 pm

Discopants wrote:
This sounds like what's in Kane's sack doesn't it?

With less promise of a good storyline.
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

PostSubject: Re: Whats in Booker T's Briefcase?   Whats in Booker T's Briefcase? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 6:03 pm

Booker in the main event scene is a GOOD thing, he is alway's willing to let youngster's go over him, look what he's done so far, Bobby Rhoode, Joe, let both go over him. Like his accent or not, people like Booker are good for business, he's giving something back, and if he's in the main event and letting guy's go over him, who does that benefit?
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Whats in Booker T's Briefcase?   Whats in Booker T's Briefcase? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 6:06 pm

But if he's champion is that good? Surely thats holding back others getting the title?
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

PostSubject: Re: Whats in Booker T's Briefcase?   Whats in Booker T's Briefcase? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 6:13 pm

Who's saying he's there to get the belt though? Sniffing around the belt and narrowly losing the chance to some one get's them over and dont make him lose face.
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Whats in Booker T's Briefcase?   Whats in Booker T's Briefcase? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 6:15 pm

I was responding to gunner's comment, he said he thought it'd be Booker or Christian to next take the belt.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Whats in Booker T's Briefcase?   Whats in Booker T's Briefcase? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 6:26 pm

Personally I don't rate Booker that highly in the ring, but he is over. When he left WWE, he had only recently lost the World title and at the time was ridiculously over, so it's no surprise that TNA would be willing to put him in the main event. I don't see much point in making him World champ in TNA unless he gets as over as he was with the King Bookah gimmick, yet I feel it is inevitable anyway.
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Whats in Booker T's Briefcase?   Whats in Booker T's Briefcase? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 7:44 pm

I hated the King Booker gimmick, it always got on my nerves some how. Maybe if I rewatched it now I might change my mind, but at the time I never understood why he got so over with it.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Whats in Booker T's Briefcase?   Whats in Booker T's Briefcase? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 7:55 pm

invincibleILeak wrote:
King Booker

i stopped watching it and missed this gimmick but people told me it was crap
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Whats in Booker T's Briefcase?   Whats in Booker T's Briefcase? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 8:55 pm

It's something that I thought was pretty crap too, but it seems that it got really over with the yanks, and led to Booker finally getting a world title reign in WWE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats in Booker T's Briefcase?   Whats in Booker T's Briefcase? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats in Booker T's Briefcase?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next