Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

O Geronimo Whats Occuring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

O Geronimo Whats Occuring Empty
PostSubject: O Geronimo Whats Occuring   O Geronimo Whats Occuring EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:07 pm

Got you in the cups two years in a row ... [ Got colchester 3 years in tort previously so just word of warning well get you in another cup this year or next year ]
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: O Geronimo Whats Occuring   O Geronimo Whats Occuring EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:54 pm

You'll probably win. I think we've gone through to the second round of the league cup once in the last seven years :O

Wouldn't mind an away trip in the FA Cup to you though, didnt go to either awayy game last year although my mates did and one lost his phone when it fell through the scaffholding in the away stand :L

Anyways, more Norwich Gillingham news, apparently we're going to make a move for Simeon Jackson, think he'd be a good signing for us? Started last season really well but faded quite badly from what I can tell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: O Geronimo Whats Occuring   O Geronimo Whats Occuring EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:56 pm

overated.

Scored a lot of goals in leauge two moved to leauge one scored a few stopped we dropped him finished last season on bench . Despite being voerated he was still our top goalscorer and ropping him to bench helped us to relgation so :/ doubt hed do fuck all norwich tbh and laods of people want him i can think of 8 of top of my head...

Also the away end used to be split so home fans could sit there two was great banter but i dropped a burger donw there so i know his pain Sad
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O Geronimo Whats Occuring   O Geronimo Whats Occuring Empty

Back to top Go down

O Geronimo Whats Occuring
Page 1 of 1